test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Amazonia] - A uniquely themed gaming community of female avatar players

2»

Comments

• atalantamatalantam Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hope everyone enjoyed the last beta! :)
    Home of the Amazons - Play a female character?
    Server: Mindflayer
    [EST 2008. A themed community of gamers & roleplayers]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I haven't read this thread. Interesting concept! Though I'm not sure if my character would quite fit in (she's more of an intellectual than a fearless warrior).
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • archiloniarchiloni Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2013
    steppenkat wrote: »
    I haven't read this thread. Interesting concept! Though I'm not sure if my character would quite fit in (she's more of an intellectual than a fearless warrior).

Well my char will be a wizard (unless they keep the silly animations) and is a Consigliere and a political minded char. my backgroundstory has nothing much to do with Amazonia, but even amazones needs politics and culture ;), so you would be more then welcome.

Best Regards:
    Archiloni
  • atalantamatalantam Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hope everyone had a great time in the last beta! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Everyone looking forward to the last beta weekend before live? woot!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    I hope everyone has a great time in Open Beta! and a reminder that Amazonia is still openly recruiting fun and active players!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    The guild is now live in the Mindflayer server! feel free to say hello to us :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Servers are still offline, can't wait to get back :) if anyone has any questions about joining our guild feel free to ask!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    kinsaeda wrote: »
    I really like your guild's theme and setup, though only my alt will be a woman. My main is a man in service to her >_> Maybe I'll get a chance to offer some support sometime :)

We welcome alts definately! as long as you're active and hopefully you will join us in our Mumble voice server. We would love teaming up with you during quests and PvP arenas. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darkangel66699darkangel66699 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Haha good to see you guys on here! I use to be in your guild in Conan. I wish I would have known about this before joining Dragon server. I would have loved to play with you all again :)
    edited May 2013
    Haha good to see you guys on here! I use to be in your guild in Conan. I wish I would have known about this before joining Dragon server. I would have loved to play with you all again :)

Hey there! no worries, you can join us again once the servers merge. We won't be going anywhere! you can find
    me in-game the name is Matriarche Atalanta@atalantam.

Feel free to sign up on our website WarOnWings.com anytime and say hello!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • olverantolverant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do you have a branch on the Beholder server? I was in a similar themed group on City of Heroes called The Babes of War and enjoyed the community and support. I'd like to join your guild if possible. I tried to apply on your website but couldn't find the "recruit" thread. I'd like to say I fit the qualifications but I'm not quite sure about the game mechanics and roles, but I'm willing to learn. I tried making a version of my CoH character here and will probably do it again if I make more characters (so they'll have more super-heroine/super-villainess style names) but that shouldn't be too bad right?
    edited May 2013
    olverant wrote: »
    Do you have a branch on the Beholder server? I was in a similar themed group on City of Heroes called The Babes of War and enjoyed the community and support. I'd like to join your guild if possible. I tried to apply on your website but couldn't find the "recruit" thread. I'd like to say I fit the qualifications but I'm not quite sure about the game mechanics and roles, but I'm willing to learn. I tried making a version of my CoH character here and will probably do it again if I make more characters (so they'll have more super-heroine/super-villainess style names) but that shouldn't be too bad right?

Hi Olverant! we don't have a tribe in the Beholder server, just in Mindflayer. The server will merge after the open beta though, unless you reroll a character in Mindflayer. In the meantime feel free to sign up on the website, WarOnWings.com on the left hand side of the page.

We have plenty of people in-game and on Mumble to help you with the mechanics :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Great. I tried signing up but there's something wrong with the Registration page. I filled everything out and got the captcha right but when I hit the register button, nothing happens. I figure there's either something wrong or there's no page after you push the button (and you got send a dozen identical requests).
    edited May 2013
    Hmm the website might of been under maintenance at the time. Will watch out for your application :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Well it worked this time. Any word on when they're merging servers?
    edited May 2013
    olverant wrote: »
    Well it worked this time. Any word on when they're merging servers?

Great! hmm no official word yet, but it shouldn't go past the first week of June. Just a guess :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bhusser8227bhusser8227 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just joined on site cant find the guild under search add me OblivionSoul@bhusser8227
  • rlrobrrlrobr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey. Are you guys still recruiting? I'd like to join.
  • stormborn77stormborn77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would love to join. I all ready have an enjin account with a MWO brigade.
  • matryarchematryarche Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Amazonia is still recruiting for Neverwinter! :) come play with us!

Contact Drada Dyrr , or Jahhana in-game.