test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

help finding rp cosmetic gear

mallaphaarmallaphaar Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited January 2014 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Alrighty! I am trying to get a piratey motif going for my trickster rogue! Looking up items I can only come up with one tricorn hat. And that was limited. anyone know of any other pirate looking cosmetic stuff and even a tricorn hat.
Post edited by mallaphaar on

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Cosmetic, not exactly. I have seen a guy who has the tricorn hat and made himself a pirate outfit but I am not sure what pieces he used. I think it might have been a Moonstone regalia top dyed with one of the white-based dyepacks and then either peasant or noble pants dyed black. If you can track down a code for one of the giveaways with a starred eyepatch fashion hat, that's an alternative (it's pretty stylish). It's also possible it will be unlocked in a future charge rewards program (items unlocked for transferring Zen to Neverwinter). They've done that with other fashion hats that had been used in giveaways, and the amount needed to transfer for charge reward hats has been fairly small. (See past news items on the homepage for better explanation how that all works.)

The Hat of the Pirate Host/Horde is an armour item wearable by all classes, so not fashion clothing and not transmutable to fashion clothing. I think it still unfortunately makes you bald.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • ladymythosladymythos Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 637 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    I recently bought a pirate hat on the AH, and was surprised how cheap it was. Think it was 50AD, or something like that. Maybe 100AD, but that's not much. No, it's not cosmetic, but to my experience, (light) armor makes the best pirate-clothes anyway.

And btw, if you don't want to spend any money on the pirate hat, you can get it from Cragmire Crypts. Not sure if it's both normal and epic, though. I've only found it on normal. :)
  • mallaphaarmallaphaar Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Cool thanks! I wish we could have a database of items we've worn that affect the looks of our armor or cosmetic gear! lol a TR would look good as a pirate!
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The current Call to Arms event allows the purchase of peg leg fashion pants if you collect enough of the event currency. Cost is 500 tokens, and I saw someone say they were averaging 25/run.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia