test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dread Ring Campaign Stuck unable to progress

nwnchestynwnchesty Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hey guys.

My DR campaign is stuck. The last 2 days my reward for daily dungeon is not automatically opening like it should. I tried again today, same thing. I have 2 bags in my inventory now that I cant open. [Dread Spire Treasure Trove] [Death Forge Treasure Trove].

I have tried to double click bags to open and right click, nothing. My quest is bugged

I can not progress through the campaign as the bags give me my ciphers (1 a day) and for 2 days now, I have not been getting them.

please help.
Post edited by nwnchesty on

Comments

• nwnchestynwnchesty Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Any ideas on what I can do? I opened an in game ticket but have heard nothing.
    edited January 2014
    Its getting better now, now anytime I try and loot something I am getting inventory full when its empty...someone lend a hand here
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Ohh... I bet your currency tab has filled up. You get "inventory full" when you have open backpack space, because the item you're trying to loot is some form of currency.

Get rid of some bounty items. I don't know if that will resolve the unopened treasure bags, but it's worth a try.

Edit: Partial justification for my assessment is that the treasure includes three different types of currency, and the OP indicates using the ciphers daily. If there's not even one open space to stack ciphers, bag won't open. That's my guess.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    edited January 2014
    OMG thank you! I had no idea that was part of my inventory. LOL