test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Simril Celebration Zenith bugs!

nylatlthesecondnylatlthesecond Member Posts: 40 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Very simply put, I think the Zenith launch failed halfway. The Hero's Feast is in the game, I'm not sure about the double simril lights because I didn't pay much attention until I encountered the following problems:

- I still have to wait for 15 hours before I can re-take my fortune. I would assume I wouldn't have to wait for 15 hours if I could take my fortune multiple times per day?

- There are no Stars of Fortune in the Tarmalune Trade Bar Merchant store in PE. Obviously this should not be a thing.

I hope you are able to fix these things quickly. I'm sort of relying on the double Stars haha.
Post edited by nylatlthesecond on

Comments

• Options
    harkinharkin Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Just came to support the thread, its not cool guys. Fix ASAP!
  • Options
    wildfire412001wildfire412001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 114 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    can someone from PW/NW please address these issues so we will know what's going on? One way I read it, is that we can get multiple FORTUNES a day rather than once every 24 hours, the other is that we can get multiple STARS a day ... either way, it's still putting out a 24-hour wait timer. Also where are the Stars at the Tarmalane Bar Trade Store? there is much confusion in-game (reference the Chat Box) regarding these things. PLEASE let us know what's going on!! thank you very much!! :D
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    In-game calendar stated that the Zenith extras start at 6 PM Pacific time. I'll just wait until then before I start complaining. It could be those changes that are in effect right now are early, rather than the others being "missing" or "late".

-shrug-
  • Options
    nylatlthesecondnylatlthesecond Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    In-game calendar stated that the Zenith extras start at 6 PM Pacific time. I'll just wait until then before I start complaining. It could be those changes that are in effect right now are early, rather than the others being "missing" or "late".

-shrug-

Untrue. The main page states it starts at 10 AM pacific, and I even clicked on the "When is that for you". It said 7 PM my time which by now, is almost 4 hours ago. Sooo yeah. And when I got into the game, the calendar was going all "1 hour and 13 minutes" when I was in there at 5:47 PM.
  • Options
    ladytoonladytoon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    "You can now get your fortune multiple times a day, and Star of Fortunes are now available in the Tarmalune Trade Bar store"
    The way I read it, it say you can get the fortune card more than ones pr day (The Lore), and the star's from Tarmalune Trade Bar store.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Closing this as the only bug noted is being fixed in tonight's maintenance and the rest is feedback.
This discussion has been closed.