test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Huge MoF paragon path problem with rimefire effect, plz read!

hetzerxhetzerx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
edited March 2014 in The Library
Alright so I've done some extensive testing 'bout an hour or so ago, couldn't beleive how counter productive their coding/rimefire is, tested this 4 times for about 10min each time, twice i thought my combat log was bugged so i reloaded and tested again twice, still the same results,

anyways and here's what i found: (feel free to go test yourself exactly the way I say for extra confirmation)

Alright so we all know Rimefire effect DoT, is when a smolder gets refreshed by a chill effect.

-If you go to a test dummy and use Fan the Flames, it hits for an initial dmg and 4 dot ticks as normal, (no smolders, i know its not suppose to keep reading)

-If you use Fan of Flames in the mastery slot, FoF applies fan and gathering dot dmg+ smolders on targets. (which is correct)

-If you use Conduit of Ice -no chill stacking- (unmastered because FoF is mastered), The CoI Dot ticks occur while they have the smolder /gathering /fan DoT, 2 dots at once. (Coi + FoF)

BUT

if you apply any chill effect to a smolder that is currently ticking, it stops completely, the "rimefire" effect starts up and continues after the "SOURCE" of the chill ( a mastered Conduit or Icy Terrain) stops doing their damage, then rimefire kicks in and ticks 4 times after~.

That is a HUGE loss in DPS, that dragging out 2 Dots that can be fully done in 4-5 seconds, into 2 Dots that takes 8-9seconds to complete. FOR THE SAME DMG.

Not only is this counter productive, you WILL CLIP your Dots even more this way, delaying any smolder/rimefire DoT dmg for 15+ seconds if you M:CoI > Icy terrain a few seconds apart from each other,

Icy terrain lasts 8-9 seconds on the ground and no smolder/rime effect will tick during icy's dmg or conduits dmg if its mastered.

TL;DR

Using Mastered FoF to get all targets with 2 dots (gather/fanning+smolder) is GOOD
^ doing the above with a normal Conduit of ice, is GOOD

3 Dots, 2 damage sources all ticking at the same time, = high dmg in a short time frame. (no chill stacks on any target) GOOD

>BAD<
using Icy terrain or Mastered CoI = VERY BAD, any chill effect +smolder will be DELAYED until the source spell of chill ends, THEN and only THEN will you get your rimefire/smolder DoT. it is possible with a bad rotation that involves 2 spells with chil to clip and delay a free source of dmg for 10+ seconds minimum.

Rimefire is useless.

The only thing that it allows you to do, is hit someone with ONE fire spell to get a smolder, let it tick 3 times (then apply chill) and the conduit or icy terrain will do their dmg, when it ends, you get 4 seconds of rimefire after it.

7 "smolder" ticks with 2 spells that took 10-12 seconds,

If you are only casting 2 spells in 12 seconds you will have horrible DPS.

Please fix it so that the rimefire can tick WHILE other spells are currently in effect, SINCE Smolders can tick WHILE other spells are active IF no chill is present.

Chill is suppose to REFRESH Smolders, not "keep it as a buffer and only apply it at the end of everything"

If you FoF > CoI/icy , rimefire should be ticking every second, constantly,

if you are constantly casting on trash mobs or on a boss, your rimefire wont even be ticking for damaging if you clip another spell, rimefire will never happen,

Unlike if you stay chill free, you can have smolders up 100% of the time + addiotnal spells which will never clip or delay its dmg.

Please fix this nonsense, thank you.
Post edited by hetzerx on

Comments

• Options
    shadow5930shadow5930 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 502 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    While I haven't sat and watched my logs, I've seen the dot keep ticking, with chill on stuff. I don't see this delay you're talking about, at all. On the receiving end, I see the same thing; dots that hurt even while I'm frozen. Could be an issue with the dummies? Have you tried actual mobs?
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    shadow5930 wrote: »
    While I haven't sat and watched my logs, I've seen the dot keep ticking, with chill on stuff. I don't see this delay you're talking about, at all. On the receiving end, I see the same thing; dots that hurt even while I'm frozen. Could be an issue with the dummies? Have you tried actual mobs?

Yep i tried with actualy mobs which lead me to test it on the dummies.

The thing that tricks you is, the Rimefire "icon" will be applied to the enemy youre hitting and constantly stay there if chill effects are applied or smolders, but the whole time they arent receiving the burn dmg IF a spell is doing its damage that has chill.

so once again, ill break it down. Go use scorching burst at-will + mastered conduit for an easy parse log for testing.

smolder ticks 4 times,

on a target you should see
    scorching burst X dmg (from spell application)
    smolder
    smolder
    smolder
    smolder <- effect ends

But if you use SB at-will + M:CoI back to back the log is exactly this

scorching burst x dmg
    smolder
    >M:Coi
    conduit dmg
    conduit dmg
    conduit dmg
    conduitdmg
    rimefire
    rimefire
    rimefire
    rimefire.

you can physically SEE that ONLY the CoI is doing dmg on the dummies, the dummies have the blue flame rime effect icon but arent receiving any DoT dmg DURING CONDUIT, the rime DAMAGE is only applied when Conduit ends but the rime ICON is up the whole time.

it should be fixed to where the when smolders is changed to rimefire due to chilll, it ticks constantly/right away while CoI is active or while icy terrain is active.

if it DID 'work' that way the it should be intended the logs would read totally different like this.

scorching burst x dmg
    >smolder dmg
    >M:Coi
    conduit dmg
    >rimefire DAMAGE
    conduit dmg
    >rimefire DAMAGE
    conduit dmg
    >rimefire DAMAGE
    conduitdmg
    rimefire dmg
    rimefire dmg
    rimefire dmg
    rimefire dmg (since it 'refreshes' the effects would tick 4 times after the last chill effect).

So once again, to simplify

if you use Scorching burst + Coi normally (nothing mastered)
    the logs read like this (which can be proved visually also)

scorching burst x dmg
    smolders
    conduit dmg
    smolder
    conduit dmg
    smolder
    conduit dmg
    smolder
    conduit dmg

Using scorching burst + CoI mastered

scorching burst x dmg
    smolder
    conduit dmg
    conduit dmg
    conduit dmg
    conduit dmg
    rimefire effect
    rimefire effect
    rimefire effect
    rimefire effect.

That is a HUGE loss in DPS, Dots need to tick at the same time of other things, not one after another.

icy terrain and conduit of ice both do all their dmg when overlapped, FoF/SB(smolders) + conduit both do their dmg at the same time when overlapped. they do not however overlapp if anythign gets chilled, it pretty much "locks" the smolder effect and keeps it "reserved/buffered" to be re-applied
  • Options
    lamprotonislamprotonis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hmm never paid much attention to that detail because i thought it would naturally work and Rimefire would tick while conduit of ice is active... tested it on mobs and dummies and well, you are right. The question is, is that intended or a bug? Because atm Conduit is than useless for Master of Flames since it lessens the damage.
    Rimefire is stated as refreshing Smolder effect each when chill is applied. Maybe the refresh of Conduit occur each time before a tick of smolder happens. That would mean it resets the "lifetime" of Smolder constantly, thus preventing it from ticking since there is a delay in aplying of smolder and the first tick.

Edit: Tested with Icy Terrain and its the same. Rimefire ticks only after Icy Terrain expires.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Hmm never paid much attention to that detail because i thought it would naturally work and Rimefire would tick while conduit of ice is active... tested it on mobs and dummies and well, you are right. The question is, is that intended or a bug? Because atm Conduit is than useless for Master of Flames since it lessens the damage.
    Rimefire is stated as refreshing Smolder effect each when chill is applied. Maybe the refresh of Conduit occur each time before a tick of smolder happens. That would mean it resets the "lifetime" of Smolder constantly, thus preventing it from ticking since there is a delay in aplying of smolder and the first tick.

Edit: Tested with Icy Terrain and its the same. Rimefire ticks only after Icy Terrain expires.

the thing is it states it refreshes SMOLDER by doing so it equals into rimefire, but smolder ticks 4 times.

if you let smolders tick once, then you use chill, that smolder becomes rimefire and should tick for 4 times since its refreshed...which it does...but only after conduit is finished, meaning you lose a 4-5gap of DoT dmg.

you get more dps using smolders + conduit, than smolders + M:CoI since dmg is delayed and serves no purpose whatsoever, because in an 8second time frame you can re-add smolders anyways,

with all the glitches this game has had, its probably an error, first time in history would a developper code a DoT to be delayed, the whole point of DoTs are to be set up on a target which free's you from casting.
  • Options
    edited December 2013

if the lifetime is refreshed constantly, then after every tick of Conduit a rimefire tick would occur in between, but it doesnt.

the smolder dot ticks arent 2 seconds apart, its the same time as conduit, so when conduit tick ends its impossible for another conduit tick to occur first before a smolder to "stop" it to fresh it. Its just bad coding.
  • Options
    samiamidisamiamidi Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Thanks for reporting this, I tested it and the situation is even more complicated.

It's not just that the 4 rimefire dots are applied at the end after the Mastered CoI dots.
    Even when the CoI is unmastered but it is a Critical hit then the smolder dots are applied at the end too.

Screenshots for proof:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/52fxv4wtl3eqa45/hwRxXS1IgS
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    samiamidi wrote: »
    Thanks for reporting this, I tested it and the situation is even more complicated.

It's not just that the 4 rimefire dots are applied at the end after the Mastered CoI dots.
    Even when the CoI is unmastered but it is a Critical hit then the smolder dots are applied at the end too.

Screenshots for proof:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/52fxv4wtl3eqa45/hwRxXS1IgS

thanks for the additional proof samiamidi,

this clearly shows the delays "niche" of the sole reason to be MoF, is there persistent Dot, that is never doing dmg when you are forced to use chill (as the spec implies)

even the class feat for MoF makes any cold or arcane
    spell apply rimefire when it critically hits, which then proves through testing stops normal smolder dmg and doesnt even do rimefire dmg during spells only until every spell stops casting, if you got enough recovery and keep CoI or Icy down you'll never have smolder dmg again. which is boogus.

By that time trash mobs would be dead and you would of had maybe 2-3 second of smolder dmg max (2-3ticks only) at the start and missed a LOT of dmg for the other 10-20 seconds
  • Options
    harkinharkin Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Wow.. explains why the Master of Flame isn't up to par. I regret going Master of Flame at the moment since its damage is way lower then my CC specced Spellstorm Path. I hope the devs sees this and do something about it.
  • Options
    reagenlionel1reagenlionel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    AH so that explains why the it seems much weaker in comparison to spellstorm paragon.
  • Options
    pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It is not much weaker at all, I've met 2 MoF CWs already that were able to push basically same DPS with g/vorpal as I did with perfect.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    pers3phone wrote: »
    It is not much weaker at all, I've met 2 MoF CWs already that were able to push basically same DPS with g/vorpal as I did with perfect.

1) You're missing the point entirely
    2) Thanks for the bump with a useless post

It is by far weaker, there is nothing special about the MoF compared to spellstorm, regardless of which paragon you choose a CW is 90% similar for the most part.

The only "perks" a MoF paragon path has is

Fire DoT (which this thread proves isnt up 90% of the time) so its useless.
    FoF -fanning of flames- is the only thing thats keeping their dps up/dmg parse almost onpar.

At-will, garbage.
    class feat passive for smolder on daily, useless

class feat passive crit = smolders, they also gain 15% crit severity

increased fire/smolder dmg, useless, Evocation is better.

So you only choose MoF to get

FoF - encounter
    and 15% severity

2 passives are useless
    fire dot is useless since its bugged and not active most of the time.

If someone who is MoF is beating a spellstorm cw, they either have higher GS to begin with, or the other person is garbage and not doing rotations/timing right on procs / slow reaction times.
  • Options
    jeffmwillsonjeffmwillson Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I am currently running MoF and find DPS not to bad almost on par with storm. Single target DPS on bosses with fanning the flame I pull ahead of most Storm mages, when played right. AP gain with the passive is amazing. 3% ap gain per target killed with smolder on it. yes please. it adds up quick. to be honest other storm mages are getting more dps then me but not by a huge amount and I attribute that to not having eots. but I find my dps is more targeted on bosses and not on trash, where it is in my opinion more needed and actually doing more for the group. once these bugs are fixed for MoF it will be on par with storm. fanning the flame doesn't use arpen at moment, this rimefire bug that this thread is about (honestly I found more dps with coi on mastery then with fanning the flame in actual dungeon runs) and also I use champ mage set which fannin the flame currently does not get the cool down reduction on mastery. I jumped to the conclusion that MoF was terrible right off the bat because it wasn't as much DPS for me, but after playing it for a bit and learning the new methods it is very good. Fanning the flame must be dropped on elites and then other targets must be gathered around it and smoldered then killed for optimal dmg. storm spell mages using opp force screw this build a lot by spreading the mobs out to much that they don't hit fannin the flame with the extra dps. I feel MoF is on par if not better then storm and will stick by it perfecting my build until I am top DPS and others will start jumping to MoF build. It is still early, lots don't know how to play this style yet. It actually takes strategy unlike storm where you just go through a rotation and get mad AoE dps. just my two cents from my experience with MoF. Even the build and gear is different because it actually relies on being able to spam daily more which needs higher recovery and of course without EoTS needs higher crit. You cant just jump paragon feats with same gear and play style and expect it to be better. But no need to bash MoF without proper testing as clearly is not being done.
  • Options
    jeffmwillsonjeffmwillson Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    On another note. If your calculations on rimefire dps is correct and when ever chill is applied it lowers DPS. Then running with a storm mage is going to lower MoF DPS anyways. As I previously mentioned Opp Force lowers DPS for MoF. So does chill apparently. So of course the storm will get more DPS. It would be like me using Sing every time the storm mage tossed his shard. I would be hindering his dps. or using my daily to move targets out of storm spell when he fires it. To be 100% sure what DPS is better tests would need to be done on single CW parties to see the real effectiveness of each paragon path, which im certain does not happen a lot.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    hetzerx wrote: »
    1) You're missing the point entirely
    2) Thanks for the bump with a useless post

It is by far weaker, there is nothing special about the MoF compared to spellstorm, regardless of which paragon you choose a CW is 90% similar for the most part.

You don't get it, do you? And when you don't, you come and make a hostile post.

Only thing that I've said is that it is possible to perform at the same level as a fire mage. If you don't, then you're doing things wrong, regardless of the disfunctionalities that the paragon has.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Lets keep this thread about MoF bugs especially the ones concerning smolder/rimefire mechanics.
    If you want you can always create a new MoF vs Spellstorm thread.

In my opinion there a few bugs which are very easy to spot in less than 5 mins.
    Go to the Trade of Blades and slot Critical Conflagration.

Test case 1
    Cast unmastered critical Ray of Enfeeblement on a dummy.

You get 6 Critical RoE dots and 4 non-critical smolder dots in between
    Bug: smolder dots should be Critical

Screenshot:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/0q2c1mvkmcpy9ri/Critical%20Conflagration%2BRoE.jpg

Test Case 2
    Cast unmastered critical Conduit of Ice on a dummy

You get 6 Critical CoI dots and 4 Critical smolder dots
    Bug: smolder dots are applied only after CoI dots have been applied

Screenshot:https://www.dropbox.com/s/ue4egtidfgcjqd1/Critical%20Conflagration%2BCoI.jpg

Test Case 3
    Cast Critical Icy Terrain on one dummy

You get 7 Critical Icy Terrain ticks + 4 Critical smolder dots in between + 4 Critical Rimefire dots at the end
    Bug:Critical smolders dots should be critical rimefire dots and the 4 critical rimefire dots at the end should not have been applied.

Screenshot:https://www.dropbox.com/s/3bqna6m0n9w5ajk/Critical%20Conflagration%2BIcy%20Terrain.jpg

3 simple use cases with 3 different behaviours. Well done Cryptic!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    pers3phone wrote: »
    You don't get it, do you? And when you don't, you come and make a hostile post.

Only thing that I've said is that it is possible to perform at the same level as a fire mage. If you don't, then you're doing things wrong, regardless of the disfunctionalities that the paragon has.

Calling a useless post useless, isn't being hostile, sorry but you arent the bright peach you thought you were.

You don't get it do you?

Your post was entirely useless, this thread is to talk about the bugs with MoF paragon tree, more specifically smolders/rimefire.

You talked about how spellstorm and MoF are similar on dmg chart.

So once again I will state, you don't get it do you? that's not even the topic at hand, thanks for proving yourself to be an idiot.

Not only did you make a statement based on your personal opinion rather than concrete facts, without zero data/spreadsheet or log parses it was about a completely irrelevant topic in a wrong thread.

Congratulations on being intelligent.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    samiamidi wrote: »
    Lets keep this thread about MoF bugs especially the ones concerning smolder/rimefire mechanics.
    If you want you can always create a new MoF vs Spellstorm thread.

In my opinion there a few bugs which are very easy to spot in less than 5 mins.
    Go to the Trade of Blades and slot Critical Conflagration.

Test case 1
    Cast unmastered critical Ray of Enfeeblement on a dummy.

You get 6 Critical RoE dots and 4 non-critical smolder dots in between
    Bug: smolder dots should be Critical

Screenshot:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/0q2c1mvkmcpy9ri/Critical%20Conflagration%2BRoE.jpg

Test Case 2
    Cast unmastered critical Conduit of Ice on a dummy

You get 6 Critical CoI dots and 4 Critical smolder dots
    Bug: smolder dots are applied only after CoI dots have been applied

Screenshot:https://www.dropbox.com/s/ue4egtidfgcjqd1/Critical%20Conflagration%2BCoI.jpg

Test Case 3
    Cast Critical Icy Terrain on one dummy

You get 7 Critical Icy Terrain ticks + 4 Critical smolder dots in between + 4 Critical Rimefire dots at the end
    Bug:Critical smolders dots should be critical rimefire dots and the 4 critical rimefire dots at the end should not have been applied.

Screenshot:https://www.dropbox.com/s/3bqna6m0n9w5ajk/Critical%20Conflagration%2BIcy%20Terrain.jpg

3 simple use cases with 3 different behaviours. Well done Cryptic!

In your last Icy terrain test, it seems that smolders WILL proc "during" chill effect if the smolders was applied via a crit chill effect.

otherwise a normal smolders (FoF or SB at will) wont continue if a normal chill effect occurs, -icy terrain-.

because you can tag an enemy with SB to apply smolders then drop icy right away, smolders dmg ticks stops and you only see icy terrains dmg, the log even proves it stops ticking, but yet the smolder icon is marked on the enemy and switched to rimefire, which as tests showed, rimefire only occurs after a spells chill duration stops.

so in a sense, if icy is constantly being spammed down for trash + another cw using mastered CoI, you wont get rimefire procs ever.

if a boss has chill applied to it, you wont get a rimefire dmg ever, until the chill stops.

you will get smolderd during a chill effect if the smolders was applied via a chill crit from critical conflag.

good coding cryptic.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    In your last Icy terrain test, it seems that smolders WILL proc "during" chill effect if the smolders was applied via a crit chill effect.

yes smolder dots proc but that is still not correct behaviour as the target has chill so rimefire dots should proc instead.

you will get smolderd during a chill effect if the smolders was applied via a chill crit from critical conflag.

Unfortunately thats not true either, spam Ray of frost on a target and you will only get 1 rimefire dot during the short pause until the next Ray starts.

Same holds for Arcane Missiles, spam it and you will get just 1 smolder dot every 5 magic missiles.

Furthermore, Rimefire Smolder and Final flame often count towards damage done by other CWs in the party, even spellstorm ones.

As you can see there is not just one source of problem, inconsistency in spell behaviour, buggy class features and erroneous mechanics.

Only thing we can do is report our findings and hope the developers find the time to fix them.
  • Options
    inquisitorrahlinquisitorrahl Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I don't want to be that guy but it's Fanning THE Flames...FtF, not FoF. Confusing the hell out of me heh.
    Father McGruder - Scrub geared DPS DC - I kick HAMSTER for the Lord!

Explosivo - Scrub geared MoF CW - Climb upon my BIG ASSED steed....
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    10xwhatever.
  • Options
    freedumb4evafreedumb4eva Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 342
    edited December 2013
    The mechanics for DoT effects in this game need to be worked on. In WoW, DoT effects have had several revisions to prevent clipping of DoTs, and to give them an overall better functionality. I'm not sure how long it will be until that happens here. Until then, I really don't see how a Paragon Path based on DoT will be useful for me.
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I've noticed the same problem. If you apply a stack of chill, you won't get the damage for the Rimfire DoT on that tick. And a lot of control wizards are also going to be constantly applying chill stacks, which means they'll virtually never get the DoT damage from Rimfire, which is a huge detriment to the paragon path.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    mancuspiomancuspio Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Don't know if you already did it but.... maybe it's a good idea to post this in "bug reports" too...

Un saludo.
  • Options
    rielsylrielsyl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I just ran through Throne of Idris with a level 40 Flame Wizard and saw the exact problem mentioned in this thread.

I have noticed before that Rimefire wasn't showing up on fights, but have usually assumed the fight was just ending too soon. So I paid closer attention to the combat log after running through Idris. Rimefire does not work as we are led to believe. Either it is buggy, or the dev needs to clarify what exactly is supposed to happen with the smolder/chill mechanics. If they do not know themeselves, then they need to get their heads out of their asses and figure it out and fix this.

As it is, this Flame Wizard is a waste of time and I should have gone Storm instead.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    rielsyl wrote: »
    I just ran through Throne of Idris with a level 40 Flame Wizard and saw the exact problem mentioned in this thread.

I have noticed before that Rimefire wasn't showing up on fights, but have usually assumed the fight was just ending too soon. So I paid closer attention to the combat log after running through Idris. Rimefire does not work as we are led to believe. Either it is buggy, or the dev needs to clarify what exactly is supposed to happen with the smolder/chill mechanics. If they do not know themeselves, then they need to get their heads out of their asses and figure it out and fix this.

As it is, this Flame Wizard is a waste of time and I should have gone Storm instead.

As it is currently you can still make the Fire Path viable for solo / pvp / 1man CW pugs you just have to use no chill effects.

The thaumaturge path -CAN- support this.

Fanning the Flames on TAB, what this does is the initial dmg does aoe dmg divided by 2 and adds smolders to any surrounding target. This is a huge increase to "burst" dps and sets up your rotation. If the initial cast crits for 7k everything aoe takes 3.5k and starts burning, also feeding more dmg to the main target -fanning-.

next you cast a Conduit of Ice (normal version unmastered), it's a cold spell that does NOT add chill, it furthers your AoE dps.

The thaum spec also has a feat called Snap Freeze, any COLD at-will or encounter (conduit) deal an increase X% dmg to targets who DONT have chill, there is only ONE cold spell that does not apply chill, and thats Conduit, this is a direct increase to your dps.

Thaum also supports arcane damage lowering mitigation, makes conduit apply a second DoT and your final feat makes conduit reduce mitigation further.

Encounters

TAB - Fanning the Flames
    Conduit
    Steal time
    Avalanche for trash pulls / Ray of enfeeblement for bosses

Class feats

Evocation, needs no explanation

Critical conflag, 15% crit severity is a must, and arcane applies smolders, you can have anear 100% uptime of smolders this way between arcane spells and FtF. (this way we actually get smolder dmg unlike the rimefire/chill bug).

At-Wills

Magic missile, used 99% of the time

Scorching burst, since there isnt anything else to use, you only tap this ONCE for BOSSES only if smolders is going to drop before you can refresh it via FtF or a crit from arcane, a single tap of SB at-will refreshes smolders for 4 seconds.

Perfect vorpal,
    HV set.
  • Options
    immeralisimmeralis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So is Rimfire still broken?
  • Options
    nathyielnathyiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Instead of necro this thread, there's the actualized 2014 buglist for this.
    And yes, rimefire is still delayed at the end of the chill effect.
  • Options
    chrcorechrcore Member Posts: 329 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    nathyiel wrote: »
    Instead of necro this thread, there's the actualized 2014 buglist for this.
    And yes, rimefire is still delayed at the end of the chill effect.

Too bad we can't necro the bug. They must have more important bugs to create, err I mean fix.
  • Options
    chemboy613chemboy613 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    certainly wish this we dealt with, as it is probably cosing me 5-10% DPS.

It doesn't have "performance issues", i can do everything quickly and efficiently, no problem.