test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Relentless>

Comments

• rishzothrishzoth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Still open recruitment...

A few days ago we had the opportunity to run 3 CN groups at the same time. This is where we want to be, but at a more consistent level. To do that, it takes a great core of dedicated members, which we have and we're looking for more!

edited August 2013
    A quick update...

We are making TS mandatory for all guild-related events, including dungeons and PvP. Effective August 22, all members and new recruits will have to be logged in to at least listen. It is much easier to coordinate groups and tactics over voice. Keep in mind, you only have to be logged in for events, you don't have to be in TS 24/7.

This announcement might be a deciding factor for potential members, so we just want to put it out there.

• mikeelicomikeelico Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i left a application no response
    edited August 2013
    mikeelico wrote: »
    i left a application no response

I responded to you...

I have just been a little busy prepping for a course I am teaching, but I did get back to the new apps yesterday/today.

edited August 2013
    We are still looking for new members...

Many of our guild members have been running CN multiple times a day. We were happy to see one of our newest members get an ancient weapon drop for himself. Also, some of us have been on the test shard gaining some familiarity with the new content. We are prepared for what lies ahead with Neverwinter. Our guild tries to stay involved and informed with what the developers and the community team have to say, as this is important information.

Come join a great group of players and share some of our experiences in-game. For more information, go to http://relentless.guildlaunch.com.

edited August 2013
    We are still recruiting...

This morning, we just finished Malabog's Castle and have been running CN as well.

• ixdadxiixdadxi Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Looking for guild only have a lvl 60 TR at the moment name Zneuphlayke GS about 9.5-9.6 keen to run more t2+ rather then just pugs if you have a slot pls pm me in game
    edited August 2013
    We've been running MC quite a bit over the past few days. This has been affecting our ability to do T2s like we used to before the new content. CN is done every now and then. We're just throwing this out there. We will more than likely be tied up with the new stuff for a while.

• xxcorbisxxxxcorbisxx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I submitted an application for your guild.
    V/R,
    xxcorbisxx
    edited August 2013
    Welcome aboard!

edited September 2013
    We recently just finished a guild event. The ancient TR main hand and an enchantment was raffled off to members that submitted entries. Events like these are done every so often within the guild. If you are interested in joining us, then please go to http://relentless.guildlaunch.com.

edited September 2013
    Effective immediately: All potential recruits must be able to use Teamspeak 3. We use this to communicate during dungeons and PvP. Also, this is used as a tool to form groups.

• lordcessnalordcessna Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Rish, that picture of you on your website...

*turns head to the side* *trys not to stare*
    edited September 2013
    lordcessna wrote: »
    Rish, that picture of you on your website...

*turns head to the side* *trys not to stare*

Don't mess with the internet sensation, Brian Peppers!

edited September 2013
    Still looking for new recruits...

We are a multinational guild and have been recruiting people all over the globe to add to our diverse population. Our guild is involved in all that NW has to offer. You can find us in epic dungeons and PvP (although we have been doing MC quite a bit and sometimes the buggy CN). We also still do our 5v5 intraguild PvP matches.

If you are looking to join a group of players that enjoy the game and the members of the guild, then please contact us.

edited September 2013
    We're still here...

Nothing much has changed, but we are looking for new recruits interested in both PvE and PvP. We run MC daily and do CN on occasion when we feel like torturing ourselves. We would like to get back into running T2s on a consistent basis as well. Also, we're still looking to fill up the evening to late night US time slots for a handful of our members. If you are interested, then please go to our website to apply.

edited October 2013
    We're still here and always looking for new members...

It's been a slow month with some of our events and dungeon runs. We've noticed many testing new games or just taking a break. Yet, there are many of us still dedicated to the game. If interested, then please go to our website or contact one of our members.

We look forward to hearing from you!

edited October 2013
    We're still here...

At this point, we're focusing more on MC and some T2s. Activity has been up and down, but still moving along. Peak times are a little later that usual. Most people are logging on in the late afternoon to early evening EU time, which is late morning to midday in the US. There have been some new members in the US time zones around the evening. We hope to continue this trend.

edited October 2013
    We are going to be relaxing our no-TR policy until further notice. Also, the TS requirement will be loosened for new members. Yet, we still prefer members that use TS to at least listen.

edited December 2013
    Back from the dead...

• pronoespronoes Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey! I'm a guardian fighter that recently reached lv 60 and I'd like to join a guild to experience end game content with :D my name in game is Halcyoniax@pronoes, im only posting here because i cannot find the guild through O and find guild and cannot pm the names listed because i dont know if im doing it wrong or what.
  • k1572k1572 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Lvl 60 GWF and lvl59 HR (alt) Eastcoast USA. Not able to find your guild using 'O' so im posting here. If your guild is still active, I would like to join.
    edited December 2013
    We are going to open recruitment up once again to all levels and classes. Since some of the members have returned and are returning, we would like to get back our numbers. Please contact me (@rishzoth) in-game via a tell or go to: http://relentless.guildlaunch.com. You can fill out an application, but at this time I would prefer people contact me directly as we rebuild the guild.

edited December 2013
    Still looking for some more new members. We'd like to get back into running more T2s and endgame content. There is plenty to do in-game and just need some more to get back where we were before the hiatus.

edited December 2013
    Still looking for more people...

Running dungeons every day and trying to get people geared up.

• kroandarkroandar Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    What's your primary playtime in your guild? Do you have players in the late evening hours and/or on weekends?
    18.jpg
    edited December 2013
    kroandar wrote: »
    What's your primary playtime in your guild? Do you have players in the late evening hours and/or on weekends?

It depends on your timezone for late evening hours...weekends for sure.

edited December 2013
    Really would like to get some players from the Eastern and Central US time...evening 6pm and beyond!

We have some old players and some new members that would like some more company. If you play during this time and are looking for a home, then please contact me.

edited December 2013
    As much as I love the class, we have to tone down on anymore HR only applicants. While it is fine if this is an alt, we cannot take them as mains only. There are just too many and it is just going to turn out to be a rehash of the TR situation. Yet, we are still looking for every other class and really some more CWs would be nice.

edited December 2013
    Happy International Solidarity Day!