test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GWF weapon skin question

argentangelusargentangelus Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited December 2013 in The Militia Barracks
Hi all! Im leveling a GWF atm and just dont like the great sword look. I know at 60 you can get the Fey glaive but was wondering if there is a non-level appearance change item you can get to switch it to a glaive.
Thanks for the help.
Post edited by argentangelus on

Comments

• Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hmmm... Not that I know of. Doesn't mean there isn't, but I can't honestly remember seeing a non-60 level Glaive weapons skin.
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    twstdechotwstdecho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 630 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Does the weapon you use to re-skin come into play?

What about leveling Weaponsmithing a bit and making an axe?
  • Options
    burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    does that weapons lvl req matter ?
    Paladin Master Race
  • Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Did you check the Wondrous Bazaar?
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• Options
    edited December 2013
    Checked wondrous bazaar and only found the fey weapons at lvl 60. I thought about the weapon smith route but when you start getting good drops that does not work. Not to mention if you get your hands on a Mulhorand weapon. Just wish there were better weapons to choose from. Great weapon fighter does not mean great sword only. Its not like they dont have the animations for it already.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    burkaanc wrote: »
    does that weapons lvl req matter ?

Not for transmuting, or not usually. Mulhorand stuff appears to only permit transmuting with items that are of your level or lower, or at least that was how the cloak was behaving for me.

IRT OP
    Just because there is no glaive skin for GWFs yet doesn't mean there never will be. They've had axes and hammers. We'll find out tomorrow what the skin from the winter festival event will be.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Just wanted to pass on an update for those interested. I went ahead and spent the AD at the wondrous bazaar and picked up the Fey glaive. I then changed my current greatsword into the glaive and that worked. I have to say that it does not look anything like I thought it would and NOTHING like a glaive should, but it is not a greatsword anymore.
    I am still interested in more input on this matter. Also I know during pit fighting event a while back I was teamed with a 60th lvl GWF who actually had a good looking glaive. Is there a listing somewhere and maybe some pics of the T2 and T1 weapons?