test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Emblem of the Seldarine and Shard of Valindra's Crown can't be found

chocobofarmerchocobofarmer Member Posts: 512 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have asked most of my friends on friends list, and asked them to ask guild, and asked zone chat many times, and I have not heard anyone say they have seen or heard of the artifacts dropping. I think this means the artifacts are either super extremely rare, or don't exist in live at this time.
Post edited by chocobofarmer on

Comments

• chocobofarmerchocobofarmer Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I finally found mention of one dropping. It is most likely extremely extremely rare.

screenshot_2013_12_08_18_03_50.jpg
  • theosymphanytheosymphany Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I had one drop off King Malabog (2nd boss MC), haven't seen it in subsequent runs. Binds on pickup.

N2dbLTt.png
    Kaelac Symphony LaggyGamerz Community
    Guild and guide info

Module 4 Comprehensive DC guide |Module 4 MoF CW Handbook |New! Scourge Warlock Guide| NW Numbers and Mechanics guide |Crit, Power and DPS guide | Dungeon Delving guide and more
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Word of warning: Collections shows Emblem of the Seldarine as BoE. Clearly, it is not or the Collections tooltip is wrong...
  • chocobofarmerchocobofarmer Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    fondlez, a guildmate of mine also got emblem of the seldarine. He said it was BoP. I've done maybe 30 runs since dec 5th and no emblem drop in my runs.
  • kozi001kozi001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Did 8 3/3 and about 20 2/3 and nothing. Must be very rare.
  • l3xi55l3xi55 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I've done at least 30 VT runs and only seen Shard of Valindra's crown drop once.

edit:
    I forgot to mention that I've only seen CW armor drop once too and still 0 artifacts from DD chest.
  • kozi001kozi001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    At least Shard of Valindra's crown is confirmed that it is dropped from Valindra.

By Emblem of the Seldarine i am unsure that is dropped by Malabog and not from the Dragon.
  • coldcoopercoldcooper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    kozi001 wrote: »
    At least Shard of Valindra's crown is confirmed that it is dropped from Valindra.

By Emblem of the Seldarine i am unsure that is dropped by Malabog and not from the Dragon.

from malabog , the 2nd boss
  • h0dorh0dor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It does drop...just extremely extremely rare. My guess is 1% or even less possibly. I've done dozens of VT runs and never seen it drop...also many MC runs too. I'm thinking since the emblem is BoP they should increase the drop rate by a little. Someone in my guild actually told me that the MC artifact is 100% drop rate so I got ready to do 5 rotation runs with a group...boy was he wrong lol.

I have 3 friends with the crown, one of which was purchased for 5 mil. I don't know a single person or heard of one who has the emblem.
  • fantom3nfantom3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    The crown from VT was dropped twice last night when my team farmed it. So yeah..
    About the other one I know nothing as I won't bother trying to get it :)
    Neverwinter addict since open-BETA! What's your drug?
    Spoon? There is no spoon.

Old member of Team Fencebane (R.I.P)
    - One of the 5 core founders.
  • resintokeresintoke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
    edited December 2013
    Ive been farming 2/3 AND 3/3 Malabog runs nonstop since mod2 released, and ive yet to see the Emblem.

Getting real tired of your ****, Malabog.
    Check out my Twitch stream & video highlights!!
    <Four Twenty> is recruiting! Apply by registering on our website!
    Check out my cleric guides, notes, and discussions!!

5563438nSKoR.png
  • crazykvexcrazykvex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The Emblem dropped for me today. Never seen it drop before as well. The item is NOT bind-on-pickup. I am able to post it on the AH. Incidentally (the superstitious are gonna love this), a GM was online when it dropped.
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Why is this in bug reports? both artifacts have been dropping.
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    imsmithy wrote: »
    Why is this in bug reports? both artifacts have been dropping.

1. Look at the date of the original post.
    2. Consider the rarity of the item (perhaps there was even originally a drop rate issue).
    3. The item in question clearly was not as described, i.e. BoE. Now apparently there has been a recent change from BoP to BoE.
    4. This thread was originally in General Discussions then moved here, presumably by a moderator.
    edited January 2014
    fondlez wrote: »
    4. This thread was originally in General Discussions then moved here, presumably by a moderator.

Yeah that's why I asked , I'm pretty sure that this thread was in GD until either yesterday or the day before and since they have been dropping and the BoE issue has been fixed I wondered why it was placed in bug reports instead of just being locked because they are the two artifacts that I am currently in the process of farming so if there is a new bug I want to know , hence the question xD
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Do not discuss the moderation, no matter how poor their reading comprehension may be.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    edited January 2014
    Do not discuss the moderation, no matter how poor their reading comprehension may be.

I should have probably worded my post with more detail but it was a genuine question since the game seems to have been somewhat buggy lately and if there is some bug with the Artifacts again I'd like to know so I'm not wasting my time xD