test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dungeon Delves Bugged

stefzeer9010stefzeer9010 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
So from 3 days straight i can't finish an epic dungeon during the DD event.
Every time I find a party (please fix matchmaking system tired of joining epic dungeon with 3 members.) and we enter the dungeon is already cleared and we are launched to the final chest (empty ofcourse).
This happens in every epic DD event i joined from 3 days now.
Notable examples : Temple of the Spider , The Frozen Heart , Caverns of Karrundax ,The Dread Vault ,Spellplague Caverns, The Throne of Idris, Lair of the Mad Dragon
Please do something about it and next time before you release an expansion first make sure it wont screw up something else...But hey...it's just advice ... you can do whatever the **** you wanna do!!:mad:
Do keep ever present in your thoughts, my friend, that an illusion can kill you if you believe in it.
And the real thing can kill you whether you believe in it or not.
Post edited by stefzeer9010 on

Comments

• Options
    adrimikroadrimikro Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm in the same situation and it's for all dungeons, not only the epic ones
  • Options
    xellusexelluse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    same here, on any 6800+ dungeon and tasted doing same not just on DD event.
  • Options
    raouldukedrgonzoraouldukedrgonzo Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This is happening not only on DDs, but Skirmishes as well. It is frustrating to say the least. There are a few posts like this, I just hope they actually do somthing about it come maintenance time.
  • Options
    nekoyoubinekoyoubi Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Also having an issue where you try to enter with the current party on something like Cloak Tower and it says your party's in queue or active in the dungeon, yet when you look for the "RETURN TO INSTANCE" (or w/e it says) button, it doesn't exist and none of your party are in queue.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    xelluse wrote: »
    same here, on any 6800+ dungeon and tasted doing same not just on DD event.
    I see ,wasn't sure because I only queue during the event. So I guess the problem is bigger than expected..
    8300 are the worst - from 2 weeks of queues I was never been able to play 8300 dungeon!
    Do keep ever present in your thoughts, my friend, that an illusion can kill you if you believe in it.
  • Options
    joedasnowjoedasnow Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    also help the thread out i have noticed when said dungeons have been completed. it seems the instance doesnt close and as more people come from the queues it keeps the instance open almost indefinately.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    joedasnow wrote: »
    also help the thread out i have noticed when said dungeons have been completed. it seems the instance doesnt close and as more people come from the queues it keeps the instance open almost indefinately.

This sounds like good explanation on what is going on.Dev's could make it when u get your final reward you are automatically ported out of the instance.I think it will fix the problems ,but the problem is will they and when?
  • Options
    j0shi82j0shi82 Member Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Also experienced a similar bug in PVP: Queued up and got into a running match only to be redirected to the Enclave again ("you'll be removed from the map in 5 seconds"). Happened twice in a row before it did queue me up correctly.

Overall this seems to be related with the fix to the queue that should provide incomplete parties with reinforcements.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Well they should filter it so reinforcements should join only if the final boss isn't yet dead.
  • Options
    masterjewstarmasterjewstar Member Posts: 563
    edited December 2013
    yep day two for me still can't get in anything but mad dragon this last dd. But the people who were there were all below 8k gs except the cleric and myself who were above 11k so needless to say that didn't work at all may as well have been bugged; though i consider myself sort of lucky that i even got in on a full team lol
  • Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well they should filter it so reinforcements should join only if the final boss isn't yet dead.

No the solution is for this to enable leader option .
    Y can chose if somone can join or not join or REQ join then all 3 bugs will disapear.
    <1.bug> boss hp 01% new team mate show up greed or need on epic loot and lol on player's hou killed the boss and he gaind the dropp.
    <2.bug> you q for empty insta or worst vote kicked by entering insta.
    <3.bug> entering compliteted insta
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    No the solution is for this to enable leader option .
    Y can chose if somone can join or not join or REQ join then all 3 bugs will disapear.
    <1.bug> boss hp 01% new team mate show up greed or need on epic loot and lol on player's hou killed the boss and he gaind the dropp.
    <2.bug> you q for empty insta or worst vote kicked by entering insta.
    <3.bug> entering compliteted insta
    the sad truth.. :/
  • Options
    xellusexelluse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I see ,wasn't sure because I only queue during the event. So I guess the problem is bigger than expected..
    8300 are the worst - from 2 weeks of queues I was never been able to play 8300 dungeon!

YY, same - in about week+ can't join Dungeons from K, and yesterday did same to 5700 and daily dungeons too T_T...
    Just 1 way I find to avoid this bug: just find/create full 5 player pt and then Q...
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey all, we're working on the queue system issue and will have a fix soon. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Hey all, we're working on the queue system issue and will have a fix soon. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused!
    Finally! Thanks alot! Great game will become even better without anoying things like this ;) keep up the good work!
  • Options
    drizztfohldrizztfohl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I am still have this problem to of getting into a dungeon that is already completed. It seems to only be happening with my hunter/ranger character only tho.
  • Options
    borgus1122borgus1122 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It is not just in Dungeons problem. I think the problem is with Throne and Dragon too. When you start the missions, There's nothing to do. No enemys nothing. I've tried several times. But all i could do is just exit mission or wander around. I think the latest patch bugged all. Or is just problem with me. Today was the first time that I tried PVP and skirmishes. But only I could do was Domination mission. Others are bugged.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    drizztfohl wrote: »
    I am still have this problem to of getting into a dungeon that is already completed. It seems to only be happening with my hunter/ranger character only tho.
    Think its coincidence cuz it happens to every charr that I play and to every friend i know that plays neverwinter.
    Well after community manager's post at least we know that it's really a bug and they aknowledged it and are working on the fix.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    the problem still persists... :/ please ,please , please do something
  • Options
    metronp3metronp3 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This is happening to me as well. Entering the Lair of the Mad Dragon spawns you at the last camp fire. Have been unable to do this dungeon for 2 days now. Also when the prompt to enter pops up, it always has a few spots x'd out.
  • Options
    coldravicecoldravice Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Any update on a resolution to this problem? It's been 3 days now and it's still happening.
  • Options
    rowin4010rowin4010 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well, if it's been three days and the Devs (or whoever) knows the bug exists, then one can only surmise it must be bigger than we (the players) realize.

One thing you could do (in an Epic dungeon, anyway) is look around for skill nodes to loot for a chance to acquire [Marks of Potency] or [Power/Stability/Union]. While these nodes may have respawned, you'll need to look out in case any mobs have also respawned... :p
    "I have never considered it polite to comment upon the ravings of the insane, nor profitable to engage in arguments with lunatics." - King Avallach (Taliesin - Stephen Lawhead)
  • Options
    yhchan2yhchan2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Happens to a lot of people, everytime I join a dungeon and we only have 2,3 players. A lot of dungeons I play are already half done or even complete.Someone please fix this problem
  • Options
    yhchan2yhchan2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Not just the hunter class, everytime I play Temple of the spider, it spawns me in a completed one
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I can say for sure it's not class-related or dungeon-specific. The problem is the queue system(as the staff member said in his reply) adding reinforcements to groups missing members even after the dungeon is done and the initial group left.Guess we should wait.
  • Options
    harg3nethharg3neth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Queue system only works if you queue with a party of 5. Anything less tends to throw you in a cleared one.
    (Maybe for solo queue there is a hidden ID (server side) that links to a dungeon that's not properly getting reset?)

For those who queue and end up in a finished one, rush to the exit with your party and re-queue for the dungeon.
    This is the only way i know of to get into an empty one.
    Every time i try to tell the team i end up with to do this they all just disband... and here i was thinking they actually joined the dungeon to DO it. Not just hop in and out and requeue to get yet the same / another bugged dungeon.
  • Options
    kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    rowin4010 wrote: »
    Well, if it's been three days and the Devs (or whoever) knows the bug exists, then one can only surmise it must be bigger than we (the players) realize.

Given that it has been happening on and off in NW since beta (and probably before that), and that it also happens in STO.. yes, I'd say it was a biggish problem :)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Well guys are getting sick of it ,it's not really their fault ,this should not be happening in the first place.So we just wait for fix.
    P.S been doing dungeons 3 times a day during DD event - from one week - 0 I don't have time and nerves for this.
  • Options
    ravagexroseravagexrose Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Dungeon Que is bugged... sucks because I've been waiting for the hunter ranger to play again and now I got mine to 60 and I can't just que up for DD or any dungeon. I've even tried just walking to lower lv dungeons for starting gear and it gives us the lower lv versions, not epic. -.-
  • Options
    aittel007aittel007 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sorry no english
    probably repair the problem with the Winter Festival update
    I guess
    would be a stupidity apdate post containing "without fixing this terrible problem" well you never know
This discussion has been closed.