Install Arc
Options

Hunter Ranger Tips Tricks and Build Discussion

2»

Comments

• Options
    voltomeyvoltomey Member Posts: 1,052 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    I am looking at t1 pvp gear i like the set bonus so i retotaled the stats for my ranger now the t1 pvp set bonus look to **** good to pass up for Actual PvP fights Heres what i got Artifacts Included these are bare stats without any thing socketed in gear Only artifacts and Boons. I still dont know what the gemmed HR pants come with so i didn't include stats from theme. I believe artifacts can be used in pvp correct me if i am wrong.

T1 PvP Brutal Hunter
    Set 1 Bonus 400 Armor Pen
    Set 2 Bonus You Run 10% Faster and when you deflect you have a chance to Regenerate 1% of your hit points
    8AC
    1148 Power
    1148 Crit Strike
    733 Defence
    492 Life steal
    432 Regeneration

CN Bow set My fave Set Btw
    Set 1 Bonus 450 Armor Pen
    1848 Power
    442 Crit Strike
    206 Armor Pen
    206 Deflection

Ancient Necromancer Rings of The Undeath x2

308 Armor pen
    308 Crit Strike
    308 Recovery

Ancient necklace of blessing

154 power
    154 crit strike
    154 Armor pen

Boons i want to use Give me

375 power and Crit
    250 Movement

Belt i am thinking a reinforced frostpelt girdle should go it
    150 life steal 125 regen
    600 Hit points

Waters of Elah'zad
    Bind on Equip
    Recharge Time: 180s / 160s / 140s / 120s.
    Use:
    - Heals you for 4,370 / 5,810 / 7,250 / 8,690 over 6 seconds and removes any harmful damaging effects such as poison.
    Equip: +42 / +213 / +300 / +300 Recovery
    Equip: +0 / +64 / +183 / +300 Defense
    Equip: +0 / +0 / +166 / +400 Regeneration
    Rank 1 (0/20 to next rank) / Rank 30 (0/1,650 to next rank) / Rank 60 (0/18,700 to next rank) / Rank 100 (maximum).
    Requires Level: 20.
    Vendor: 50 copper.
    You can find this in: Quest Artifact Facts.

Eye of Lathandar
    Bind on Equip
    Use:
    - Resurrects an ally or your companion from afar and restores 20% / 35% / 50% / 65% of their Hit Points.
    Equip: +42 / +213 / +300 / +300 Life Steal.
    Equip: +0 / +64 / +183 / +300 Defense.
    Equip: +0 / +0 / +166 / +400 Incoming Healing Bonus.
    Range: 80'.
    Rank 1 (0/20 to next rank) / Rank 30 (0/1,650 to next rank) / Rank 60 (0/18,700 to next rank) / Rank 100 (maximum).
    You can find this in: Arcane Coffer.

Shard of Valindra's Crown
    Bind on Equip
    Use:
    - The hand of Valindra swipes twice for 874 / 1,162 / 1,450 / 1,738 damage each, and knocks targets back on the second hit.
    - While casting, you are immune to damage and can not be controlled.
    Equip: +42 / +213 / +300 / +300 Power.
    Equip: +0 / +64 / +183 / +300 Life Steal.
    Equip: +0 / +0 / +166 / +400 Control Bonus.
    You can find this in: Valindra's Tower [Epic].

So my total Stats With Artifacts Boons and Rings And necklaces came out the following This is going to be my set up for a melee ranger With 1 PvP set the only real stats i need to stack is deflection. I have about 5 Defensive slots i can slot it in also and 4 offensive slots so not a bad balance ill probably slot recovery for a offensive stats i am pretty much Armor pen caped and crit capped

250 Movement
    206 Deflect
    608 recovery total
    957 Regeneration Total
    1333 Defence Total
    1242 Life steal Total
    3825 power Total
    2427 crit strike Total
    1518 Armor Pen + 18 str which is actually 2318 Armor Pen
    400 Healing Bonus
    400 control Bonus
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tickdofftickdoff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey Tickdoff, I had a quick question for you on race. I am considering going Moon Elf on the 5th, and focusing on skill recharge. How viable do you think this is, considering you played a Moon Elf in beta? Obviously I'd be putting more into INT.

Focusing on INT may be an excellent way to go for an HR. When I first rolled my HR I did not know (no one could know at that time) that some of the encounter powers had REALLY long cooldowns, balanced by the fact that we have a second set of cooldowns once we switch stances. The Moon Elf could, quite possibly, reduce those long timers to more manageable levels. And I really like the look of the Moon Elf, I just think that my playstyle will be better served with a human because there are good feats for those extra points.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    tickdoff wrote: »
    Focusing on INT may be an excellent way to go for an HR. When I first rolled my HR I did not know (no one could know at that time) that some of the encounter powers had REALLY long cooldowns, balanced by the fact that we have a second set of cooldowns once we switch stances. The Moon Elf could, quite possibly, reduce those long timers to more manageable levels. And I really like the look of the Moon Elf, I just think that my playstyle will be better served with a human because there are good feats for those extra points.

TBH Humans are the least favored race for HR imho 3 points will not matter not when the class is so flexible in the feats it can take and the fact some of are feats are rather useless if natures enhancement had a better effect then i mite advocate for Humans. Basicaly HR realy dosent need the 3 feats and they will not make or break a build not in the HRs case that is. But thats my opinion
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kidbskidbs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 294
    edited December 2013

If you're going down the marksman tree then cooldowns aren't really an issue since you'll be lowering them everytime you crit (which is often).
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    kidbs wrote: »
    If you're going down the marksman tree then cooldowns aren't really an issue since you'll be lowering them everytime you crit (which is often).

Alot of the dailies powers have Long CD on them and INT helps lower them also so dont discurage people from going a certain route i have also rewrote my OP to be more of a guide then teling you my build.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rosicrucianistrosicrucianist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Thanks Tickdoff, will probably go this route on Thursday. I like the look of the race too :-)
  • Options
    rosicrucianistrosicrucianist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Voltomey, I just wanted to thank you for this excellent guide! I intend on referring to it quite a bit during character creation and the leveling of my ranger. I've always been a fan of Rangers, and was a bit disappointed when they were not an original class option. My friend and I are coming back after a long break, and will be each leveling one on Thursday.

I request that if possible the Mods move and sticky this thread when the Ranger goes live (I am assuming we will be getting new class forum). If for some reason this is not possible, I hope Voltomey copies and pastes the OP into the forum along with any other insights he has to offer.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Voltomey, I just wanted to thank you for this excellent guide! I intend on referring to it quite a bit during character creation and the leveling of my ranger. I've always been a fan of Rangers, and was a bit disappointed when they were not an original class option. My friend and I are coming back after a long break, and will be each leveling one on Thursday.

I request that if possible the Mods move and sticky this thread when the Ranger goes live (I am assuming we will be getting new class forum). If for some reason this is not possible, I hope Voltomey copies and pastes the OP into the forum along with any other insights he has to offer.
    Yeah I redid My OP added some more detailed stuff
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    voltomey wrote: »
    Yeah I redid My OP added some more detailed stuff

Yep, skimmed it, and plan to read it after dinner later. Do they normally wipe the beta forums on a new release? I ask because I'll take the time to back up the thread in case they do.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Yep, skimmed it, and plan to read it after dinner later. Do they normally wipe the beta forums on a new release? I ask because I'll take the time to back up the thread in case they do.

I already have this saved if they do lolz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tickdofftickdoff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    voltomey wrote: »
    Hello Everyone Voltomey Here I am going to give you guy a overview of the HR Class The class It's Far from Perfect BUT The class is flexible enough to fully support 3 Style Of play The Ranged The Hybrid And The Melee Style Of Combat. The Class will not penalise you for playing the way you like most. But to Play in any of the play-style you must be knowledgeable. Before we get started i would like to thank obsidiancran3 for his part and the many test he has done on the class as well and for his excellent write up on the skills i will be using the information has has given in this thread as apart of My OP now lets get started.

Highjacking your excellent guide to add my own perspective. We agree on a lot of things, but we do differ on some as well. Nothing I will contribute is meant to invalidate anything that you say, just offering a different view

I will Like to Credit obsidiancran3 For this section of my rewritten OP i EDIT his post about the dailies and atwills Tee Hee Hee.

Class Features By
    Aspect of the Falcon: if you plan to go Archery and are looking to maximize shooting 3/3, the extra 9' matters as its basically another shot (or 2 of rapid).Even as a primary archer build I am not a big fan of this. While 9 feet can make a difference, I find that I am often unable to take full advantage of the bonus range due to other mob spawns, mobs that I can not control or move to fast, or mobs that die too quickly for it to matter. That said, if you like working at max range then this passive is useful.

Aspect of the Lone Wolf: atm does not function however this should be a great feature for leveling shooters, I guess we will see when it works. Agreed. Might be quite nice but the "not working" part makes it hard to judge.
    Aspect of the Pack: at level 16 get a Man-at-Arms and then stay within 1-2 shifts of him for CA on all attacks and +1% damage for each point of Cha over 10. I run 3/3 while leveling and recommend it for Nature Builds at all times basically. Excellent for leveling, and a great advantage to groups. This is a solid choice for a passive, but my build/playstyle makes better use of other passive abilities. I expect this to be one of the most popular passives for the HR

Aspect of the Serpent: This is a great feature for Hybrid and Melee builds. While the enemy is closing, shoot 5 times. When they are in melee range make 10 melee attacks (5 to use your buffs and 5 to stack 5 ranged buffs) and then move back to range to finish the encounter and start a new stack of buffs. For ranged builds I don't find it as useful, I rarely ever end up with a ranged buff from this power making it less effective. So ranged 0/3, melee & hybrid 3/3. I LOVE this passive. But I play a hybrid. A "pure archer" will not get as much out of it, as you pointed out.

Blade Storm: great for melee builds as you have a 1 in 4 chance of getting 5-15% damage in an AoE; particularly nice with Electric and Rapid. Ranged and Hyrbid can ignore it.Agreed. For a melee focused build it is a good choice, not so much for others.

Stormstep Action: Disruptive shot will be used in any fight with an elite or any dungeon fight. 3/3 recommended for Buffing and Archery (and could be useful for Melee as well because 3s less cooldown is always nice). Stormstep is one of the best possible passives for anyone build, IMO. Disruptive shot is the best reason for this, but Forest Ghost is also iseful with it.
    Twin-Blade Storm: despite its name works on ranged as well, recommended for everything 3/3 because 12% more damage for hitting 2 or more enemies is good. (ie if you have Split Shot in bar you should have Twin-Blade as well because its basically handing you a 12% damage bonus for shooting AoE and a lot of the melee encounters are mutli-target as well).I was unaware that this worked for ranged as well, that is great to know. Much more useful than I was thinking because of this.

Daily Powers
    Note: all dailies work regardless of the stance you are in.
    Seismic Shot: at least 2/3. Not as reliable as CWs pushes but its a great short range push power and nicely bunches things up for a range of tactics derived from our encounter powers. This is a ranged attack. Solid daily, good damage, uses all AP like other classes. Everyone should have 3 points in this but not everyone will have it in a slot at all times.
    Forest Ghost: 3/3 even for Archers. For melee the applications are obvious, for archers not so much so let me explain; first you don't need to change stance, second it only uses 50% AP so its generally not available when its on cooldown only (unless you used Seismic), thirdly stealth so you can run past the mob and put some damage on them get away and take a potion and still have time to fire off 1 or 2 encounters or an encounter and aimed shot. Its also good for just avoiding a fight, but you cannot stealth run past everything like perma-stealth TRa.But you can Attack in this stealth without breaking it Making Melee Style Build's very effective with it. Synergises well with Fox Shift and Marauder's Rush, excellent defensive daily with some nice offense as a bonus. One of my favorites.

Forest Meditation: 3/3 Max this skill for 100% deflection and CD immunity and If you Run Fey Thistle Boon or a Melee Build. Not only will natures blessing boost the healing this skill provides by 20% Fey thistle will turn you into a meditating fortress of death so this skill can actually be used in a very offensive manner. I have not had as much practice with this, and your suggestions sound quite interesting but I am still unsure. I will try it out a little more before I pass judgement.

Disruptive Shot: for Buffers and Archers this is a 3/3 power if for no other reason than the crazy interaction with Stormstep for cooldowns. Its dazing/interrupt effect is just gravy for hosing elite mobs and bosses not immune to CC. One of the best daily powers we have. Useful for all builds and Stormstep makes it a no-brainer. If you are not using Stormstep then you might be better off with another power, if you are using Stormstep then this is the reason you are.

Cold Steel Hurricane: is a melee sort of ranged sort of power that's just bad, or perhaps just not working. Maybe for melee spec builds its good but otherwise 0/3. Even for a melee build this power is too weak to use. It needs to be fixed/changed/buffed. Something.

At-Wills
    Rapid Shot/Rapid Strike: 3/3
    Split Shot/Split Strike:3/3
    Depending on what Style of ranger you run Some of these at will will be you main Instead of the Above two Bread and Butter At Wills
    Aimed Shot/Aimed Strike: 3/3 for Archer/Nature. It takes a couple of seconds to fire but when you can start a fight by killing any non-elite in areas where they are tough enough to weather a Split-Shot spray (so Vellosk is where I start using it) and it crits for enough that 3 shots will take out most elites with 1 crit this is a hard power to pass over entirely; just don't expect it to always be on your bar, but sometimes its better than Split Shot.The Melee Version of this skill is kinda like TR's DF Its a bleed atm this is Best used while in forest ghost In a pvp melee Build IMHO it still needs a bit of work. Agreed. Useful in some situations but not worth the hassle in most.

Electric Shot/Clear The Ground currently is only useful to Melee builds it has high synergy with master of Combat and Bladestorm/Twin Bladestorm They need to buff the ranged portion, melee is good. Once/if they buff Electric shot then it will be worth taking, untill then it is not.

Encounter Powers
    Marauder's Escape/Rush: 3/3 if you plan to use melee a lot, 2/3 otherwise. its a great power while leveling Archery through the first 20, but after that I find it struggles to get a spot on my rotation. For a hybrid this is a must have power. The ability to quickly close distance, use my attacks, then use it to escape, it is just too good not to use.

Hindering Shot/Strike 2/3 at least. Solid for leveling and the melee power works wonders with Marauder's for Archers. It stays in my rotation well into the 30's because its a fast 3 charges reasonable damage Encounter with a very handy melee power. Note Weak Grasping Roots is often irrelevant, strong grasping roots on the other hand is generally good. Agreed on all points.

Rain of Arrows/Swords1/3...because you have to, 2/3 once you figure out how to use it, 3/3 maybe for melee because Rain of Swords is actually pretty solid and has higher burst damage than Rain of Arrows (which is DoT). i really want to like this power, but the ranged portion is lacking. I can make use of it, and the damage is decent if you keep the mobs in the AoE, but doing so is difficult. However, with a good tank and/or a CW keeping mobs in groups then this power can shine. The melee version if excellent.

Thorn Ward/Strike3/3 for Archery and for Nature leveling. Not sure about melee but its got reasonable burst damage. Note that until you have at least 2/3 for Archers it is not that strong (so if you put a point in it and wonder why you would put 2 you will have to trust me that at 3/3 its quite a nice damage boost). For a melee this is a mixed bag. The ranged portion works better for a melee build than the melee half. Drop the ward down where you want to fight, charge in and start hitting, the ward will add to your dps quite nicely. The melee half takes too long to activate for an active playstyle and the damage is sub-par in almost all situations.

Constricting Arrow/Steel Breeze 3/3 for Archery and Nature leveling. Its an AoE melee power, but the strength is in the interrupt/stun that Constricting Arrow has, those few seconds make a big difference for more ranged focused characters and timed right can wreck the big attacks of things that are not CC immune. Steel Breeze also gains stamina for hitting enemies, which is handy for getting out of there for Archers. This is another power that I find HIGHLY useful for all builds. As you point out, the stun is a great power and it is useful for melee as well. Steel Breeze is a great PBAoE with the stamina boost, part of my standard rotation.

Boar Hide/ChargeThe first buffing power and a good melee power. If you are an Archery build skip it, Nature and Combat have a lot more use for it. Agreed for Nature builds. For melee builds and PvP it has some great use. For my hybrid I find that it is not as good as other powers we have available. But for PvP it is almost a must have.
    Split the Sky/Throw Caution3/3 for Archers. ?? for everyone else. Split is useful for setting up a zone for fights with a boss who spawns a lot of mobs, layering Split and Thorn Ward then mixing in Rapid/Split and Constricting/Commanding is usually enough to deal with those harder boss encounters. Throw Caution doesn't seem to be particularly strong as a buff considering it debuffs you as well (in theory not sure it even works as its hard to observe any changes with it). For a mlee/hybrid this is a decent, but not exceptional power. The melee half is "meh" but using the ranged portion to boost my DPS while fighting in melee is a solid tactic. I expect this to be another power that is much more useful in a full group.

Hawk Shot/Hawkeye: This is a tough one. However for a Nature build 3/3 as its a party wide DPS buff. Its ok for Archers as well, but even at maximum range the damage isn't that impressive. Not enough damage, melee buff is way too weak. Skip this one.

Binding Arrow/Oak Skin: The ranged attack works by applying grasping roots to enemies close to you so you can move away, instead of stopping them while they are away in the first place, so for pure Archery skip this power or go 3/3 for 25-30' range. For Nature builds the buff is good, when you apply it at 100% effectiveness to a party. For melee its pass.Agreed

Commanding Shot/Stag Heart: 3/3 for Archery and Nature. Pretty sure its a skip from Melee again. Commanding Shot is a debuffer for shooting bosses and elites, Stag Heart at 3/3 gives 12% of target's total HP as temp HP, which is just less work for the DC and often provides others a buff. Agreed. Great for buffers, solid for archers, skip for melee/hybrid. (Note: worth having some point in it for specific situations, but will not usually be in a slot)

Fox's Cunning/Fox Shift3/3 for everyone! The buff, Cunning, is a free 100% dodge for 5 people. Shift is an impressive DPS melee attack which hits multiple targets (thus benefiting from Twin-Blade) and also reduces their run speed while buffing yours. So for Archery, you take less damage and when they reach you 1 pass of Shift can end the fight or gives you enough movement advantage to open a gap for shooting again. For melee...dps. For nature, you are going to take the feat to drop the cooldown by 5s as well, meaning you will probably be able to run the buff every 3-5s if you set up your cooldown reduction right.
    An absolute MUST for a hybrid. One of the best DPS powers we have, and as you point out, the buff is wonderful. Everyone should take this power, it is just too useful not to.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    NP This is just a base guide hopefully more people will add the take on the HR also i am redoing the stats section of the OP as its has becom clear that some stats just aren't needed well dont need to be stacked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I realy hope they dont Obliterate my guide LOL going to start adding great HR vids i have founed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    werealchemistwerealchemist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Fox's Cunning/Fox Shift3/3 for everyone! The buff, Cunning, is a free 100% dodge for 5 people. Shift is an impressive DPS melee attack which hits multiple targets (thus benefiting from Twin-Blade) and also reduces their run speed while buffing yours. So for Archery, you take less damage and when they reach you 1 pass of Shift can end the fight or gives you enough movement advantage to open a gap for shooting again. For melee...dps. For nature, you are going to take the feat to drop the cooldown by 5s as well, meaning you will probably be able to run the buff every 3-5s if you set up your cooldown reduction right.
    An absolute MUST for a hybrid. One of the best DPS powers we have, and as you point out, the buff is wonderful. Everyone should take this power, it is just too useful not to.

So is this the Ranger version of ITC then?
    21.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    So is this the Ranger version of ITC then?

No its a group Buff think of it as Insurance Its Melee Version is both a snare and a buff to your run speed. Any way Use fox Cunning MR at GF Unleash your combo if GF gets up and tries to FL you it fails. Then shift to avoid Bulls and hes all on CD now and you can take another chunk or two out of him again. Its a Buff thats a get out of jail free card if you see that ice Knife coming pre pop fox boom wasted AP it last a pretty decent amount of time so you can cast before you engage. P.S its not related to our paragon path so LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Glad folks are getting some use from my ramblings. :)

Helpful stuff all around which I agree with as additions.
    Class Features By
    Aspect of the Falcon: if you plan to go Archery and are looking to maximize shooting 3/3, the extra 9' matters as its basically another shot (or 2 of rapid).Even as a primary archer build I am not a big fan of this. While 9 feet can make a difference, I find that I am often unable to take full advantage of the bonus range due to other mob spawns, mobs that I can not control or move to fast, or mobs that die too quickly for it to matter. That said, if you like working at max range then this passive is useful.

Just want to add to this a little to clarify; yes getting a benefit from this feature isn't always going to happen, but having it at 3/3 for Archery primary characters will be useful at different times. As I've been reminded by levelling my second CW where it takes investing in a feat to get a similar but far less effective boost. So yes its going to be situationally in your bar (because Stormstep and Twinblade...) but it is worth it in those situations.
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • Options
    netblaze2netblaze2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Marauder's Escape/Rush

+100% Action Points
    How does this work? and when does it work? I used it out of combat to see if I get a buff to action points and I don't see a buff? What does +100% action point mean?
  • Options
    werealchemistwerealchemist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    netblaze2 wrote: »
    Marauder's Escape/Rush

+100% Action Points
    How does this work? and when does it work? I used it out of combat to see if I get a buff to action points and I don't see a buff? What does +100% action point mean?

It only works in combat and at rank 3 it gives 3x as much ActP as level 1 does.
    21.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Hold up this is just the old previre thread this and the ranger guide are the same thing but the ranger guide is way more updated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jonathanlonehawkjonathanlonehawk Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    To avoid confusion you might want to ask a forum Mod to lock this thread.

Excellent stuff in both BTW, thanks for all the work.
    Morgan West - Oathbound Paladin
    Jonathan Lonehawk - Hunter Ranger
  • Options
    xjealouzxjealouz Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sir i was wondering where is the pure archer build?
  • Options
    kgl7kgl7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You might find it here. This thread is outdated compared to this one http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?540851-Hunter-Ranger-Guide
  • Options
    ottoarcottoarc Member Posts: 265 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    excuse me is aspect of lone wolf work because i usually solo dungeon alot and i seldom get into a party unless pvp ?
  • Options
    cichy82cichy82 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    voltomey, one question. You say:
    You have High deflection Regen and life steal and all of its 20% more effective Neer Unlimited shifts and AP thanks to seeker retreat techniques and swift footwork so if you're dying i don't know what to say.

and then:
    Grand Warden
    Set 1 Bonus 450 Crit
    Set 2 Bonus When ever you critically hit with a at will there is a 20% chance you next encounter will deal 1735 more Physical DMG
    9AC
    1271 Crit
    1271 Power
    766 Defense
    574 Recovery
    574 Armor Pen

Where do you have high deflect, regen, life steal?

Or it is no longer valid and you have better melee build somewhere?
  • Options
    kahnonkahnon Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Plz can you write archer pvp mode ?

Thk a lot