test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral Diamond Refund

narcrighternarcrighter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 11 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I did a cursory search of threads to see if this issue has been addressed and couldn't find anything.

Players who purchased the Hero of the North, Guardian of Neverwinter and/or Knight of the Feywild pack(s) before the Shadowmantle expansion should be refunded their bonus astral diamonds as a result of the change in enhancement refining.

In fact, if there was a way that Cryptic could determine how many AD's were spent on unslotting enhancements and refund that amount it would be great, but I think my prior suggestion would be fair to the game's most loyal players.

Players have spent hundreds of thousands of AD's on a process that new players no longer have to spend AD's on.

This is not fair and should be rectified.
GLORIOUS BATTLE!!
Post edited by narcrighter on

Comments

• mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Never going to happen as otherwise Cryptic would have to refund practically every single player every time they make a change.
  • zamerizameri Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 76
    edited December 2013
    That's like saying "I got a graphics card last year and it dropped 100$! I want my money back because people dont have to spend that 100$ on it anymore and im loyal" It's absurd.
  • narcrighternarcrighter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    zameri wrote: »
    That's like saying "I got a graphics card last year and it dropped 100$! I want my money back because people dont have to spend that 100$ on it anymore and im loyal" It's absurd.

Actually, no it's not. I only wonder how you would react if they started allowing you to open lockboxes for free. It's no more absurd than the whining for refunds when the game goes down for an hour.
    GLORIOUS BATTLE!!
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Actually, no it's not. I only wonder how you would react if they started allowing you to open lockboxes for free. It's no more absurd than the whining for refunds when the game goes down for an hour.

Or just as absurd as saying that if Cryptic reduce the prices of keys for lockboxes they should refund all the people who bought them at full price.

Oh, wait, maybe your line of argument doesn't work so well after all......
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    . . . . . I'm sorry but this type of request is an inflammatory one and one that you should instead send to Support as a Ticket request, not a forum topic.
This discussion has been closed.