test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Profession tasks not starting in gateway

mugwumpjmugwumpj Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
When I try to start a new task in the gateway, nothing happens. These are the steps I take:
1) Click "Choose Task" on an empty task slot.
2) Find a task and click "Continue"
3) Click "Start Task"
This takes me back to the profession overview and show the slot still empty.
Post edited by mugwumpj on

Comments

• caloriencalorien Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It's working fine for me (though there is some lag before the task slot is filled, it is never more than a few seconds.)

I'm using Firefox under Windows; what browser are you using?
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Sometimes, if it is lagging very badly and refusing to queue a task no matter how you wrestle with it, you can resolve the problem by switching characters or switching professions, then loading back to what you really wanted to do and trying again.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • mugwumpjmugwumpj Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This was happening with Chrome on OS X. It was since resolved itself. But while I was having problems, I tried on any computer (again, chrome on osx) and it worked fine on the second computer. At that point, I tried again on the first computer and tasks would still not start. I tried logging in again, switch characters, changing professions. Nothings seemed to fix it until I tried again hours later.
  • heatmanzheatmanz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I am posting this bug here because I cannot create thread even after my first post 1 day ago. Hunter ranger's nature blessing feat should affect potions and not just only cleric heals. It says "effectiveness of healing towards you". Just the word "healing", potions heal too, if u wanna create a feat without giving specific details, might as well not create it.