test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(NOR) New OutRiders : Recruitment Information

tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
New OutRiders (NOR)

We are a casual, mature, family-friendly guild that has been around since 1992 when it was founded in the game “The Shadow of Yserbius” on the ImagiNation network. NOR is active in several other games such as SW:The Old Republic, Black Desert Online, ArcheAge, Guild Wars 2, and undoubtedly more to come. We have had a branch of the guild in Neverwinter since alpha and had a large guild in Neverwinter Nights. We have a dedicated group of enthusiastic players looking to grow the guild and experience all aspects of the game.

“To have fun and help others do the same” is the philosophy that guides us and we are looking for more friendly, mature members to enjoy the game with us. We have a mix of veterans along with plenty of people who are brand new to the game. Whether you are a long-time veteran looking to be around people who love the game as much as you do, or someone new and just playing the game for free, you are welcome to join us.

What we offer:
  • The feel and experience of a guild having the oversight and support of a core group of long-time MMO veterans, both for Neverwinter and other games.
  • Weekly scheduled events for Dragon Flight Raids, Nightly Dungeons and Skirmishs, and more when the new Queue System launchs with Mod 9.
  • Dedicated website with complete roster information, forums, event calendar, and more.
  • Teamspeak 3 server with dedicated channels.
  • Support for other MMOs. The friends you make here in the NOR branch of Neverwinter will be with you as you explore future games.

The kind of people we look for:

Friendly, mature people (comfortable with a “PG” atmosphere) who fit within the principles that have served NOR well for decades. In brief, our principles are: 1) Have fun! 2) Help each other. 3) Cooperate as team. 4) Service to the greater good, group and guild.

Branch Leader: Phelaia@fbofh
Server: Dragon
Guild Contact: nw@newoutriders.org
Guild Website: www.newoutriders.org
Stronghold level:
  • SH lvl 11
  • Market lvl 4 (Purchase DragonFlight Gear!)
  • Boon: Wizard Workshop lvl 4 (+12,800 HP)
  • Boon: Stables lvl 4 (Defense +3200, Arm Pen +2000)
  • as of Sept 2016
Guild Currently Recruiting: Application & More Info
Guild Type: Mature Friendly PG Guild
Guild Peak Time Zones: US Time Zones, Most Active 8pm-1am eastern. (5pst pst - 11pm pst)
RP: Low
PVP:Low "Delzoun Explorers" Guantlgrym Faction,
PvE: High
EndGame:
  • [Nightly] Endgame events Dungeons & Skirmishes.
Alliance: The Tuxedo T-Shirt Alliance

Contact Us:
Officers:

If you wish to join or learn more about our guild please:
Thank You for your Interest!
LogoNOR.png
Post edited by tundrrabloom on

Comments

• lakashanorlakashanor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Just wanted to add this is a great guild to become a part of in whatever game they are in. I have been with NOR since EQ1 and played with many people in many different games. I have never met a nicer more friendly, helpful group of people anywhere online.
    Lakasha Finvarra - Control Wizard
    *NOR/HE - Heraldess and Recruitment Officer DDO New OutRiders
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Now that open beta is almost here, We are now accepting applications for players interested in a Mature Casual Family Friendly Guild.

May your adventures along the Sword Coast be epic ones!
    edited April 2013
    I have updated our Officer contact list and added additional links to learn more about our guild. See you folks on the 27th!
    edited April 2013
    We will be on the Beholder Server.
    edited April 2013
    We successfully formed the guild branch on server Beholder, our guild information is now searchable in the guild finder inGame.
    edited April 2013
    Our App button is working once again:)
  • saamarsaamar Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey, I remember you guys from The Realm Online. Glad to see you still alive and kicking!
    edited April 2013
    saamar wrote: »
    Hey, I remember you guys from The Realm Online. Glad to see you still alive and kicking!

Doing better then ever:)
  • novronnovron Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Remember you guys from NWN on AOL. Glad to see y'all still around!
  • gilengoosegilengoose Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Outstanding that at least two folks have such long memories! If either of you are ever on Beholder or once they merge the servers, please give a shout out. Would love to talk with anyone who remember the same era of gaming I do. ;)
  • ph0nesph0nes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Applied under the character name Harphilia. I hope to hear back from you guys soon :) Seems like a great bunch.
  • lakashanorlakashanor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hiya Harphilia!! Has anyone gotten back to you in-game? If not you may want to go to our site and fill out the Application. I look forward to meeting you in game.
    Lakasha Finvarra - Control Wizard
    *NOR/HE - Heraldess and Recruitment Officer DDO New OutRiders
    edited June 2013
    We are now hosting [Weekly] Monday & Wednesday Endgame events 9pm-11:30 eastern.
  • borgued3borgued3 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 150 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Hello guys =). I signed up for this guild on the website passed here and received an email that i was accepted for the initial 1 month recruit phase, however i didnt receive any invites for the guild on the game yet.

I am on at NOR channel on the game just waiting for the invite but i don't know if there is a specific user i should contact for the invite
    edited July 2013
    borgued3 wrote: »

I am on at NOR channel on the game just waiting for the invite but i don't know if there is a specific user i should contact for the invite
    It was good meeting you last night, I look forward to running through more of those dungeons with you!
    edited September 2013
    Weekly Guild Events
    • Mon 9pm est 09.30.13 Dungeon Delve
    • Tue 8:45est 10.01.13 Dungeon Delve Chest Hour!
    • Wed 10pm est 10.02.13 Dungeon Delve Chest Hour!
    • Fri 8pm est 10.04.13 Guantlgrym
    • Sat 8:45pm est 10.05.13 Dungeon Delve Chest Hour!

We have added some additional weekly guild events!
  • barthanbarthan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Holly <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> Nor still around I thought they went belly up with Cor!!!!!!!
    edited September 2013
    barthan wrote: »
    Holly <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> Nor still around I thought they went belly up with Cor!!!!!!!
    Nope we are still here:p 21years and counting, check out our wiki and website for the loooooong history:p many games have come and gone but we are still gaming!
    edited September 2013
    We have some new Officers to welcome you our growing ranks!

Welcome Rallis, Phelaia and Tyrandil !!! Please feel free to message any of our Officers if you have questions about our Guild!
    edited October 2013
    With server mergers only a couple days away i wanted to welcome everyone to our 3rd of the community!
    edited October 2013
    Hello Dragon Shard!! We look forward to meeting everyone!
    edited November 2013
    We updated our event list slightly and are planning a new guild leveling night when the new class launches with module 2!
    edited November 2013
    I wanted to give a proud shout out to our members on their successes in Castle Malabog. They haven't quite defeated the final boss, but they have conquered the first couple bosses several times this week, with many different guild members in some of the craziest group class make ups!

Great work!! Only a few more attempts until there is a new mounted dragon head above the fireplace!
    edited December 2013
    We added a additional guild hosted night of dungeon delves to our weekly event list.

Also a big CONGRATZ for the full clear of Castle Malabog last night!! Good work!
  • ragnarcrlsnragnarcrlsn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I am wondering if this guild is right for me, as it seems the most promising I've come across. About me:

I am 41, and fairly well educated, but with no family to speak of. I am new to MMORPG's, as so many seem like terrible scams I've avoided them. That does not mean I am new to gaming. I know where Grues come from, I recall my original Pool of Radiance decoder wheel, and I even recall being terribly excited for the "new" expansion book, "Unearthed Arcana" to be released only to have it literally fall apart within a year.

I've only been playing for a couple of days, but I really like Neverwinter, and think I'll stay around. That said, life would be easier and more rewarding if I had a group to share it with.

Is this the guild where I should apply?
    edited December 2013

I've only been playing for a couple of days, but I really like Neverwinter, and think I'll stay around. That said, life would be easier and more rewarding if I had a group to share it with.

Is this the guild where I should apply?

We have had several of our members start new toons this past week due to the release of module 2, and we are hosting a weekly leveling night to level some of them. Hitting level 60 comes very very quick in this game, so our main focus is pve dungeons.

When you fill out a application to the guild we get you tagged as recruit status, from there you get to know us and us you. After a couple weeks, you decide if you want to stay and we squire you into the guild making you a full member of the guild in this game and all your future games endeavors!
  • kittymofokittymofo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hello. I'm new to Neverwinter and I am interested in your guild.
    edited December 2013
    kittymofo wrote: »
    Hello. I'm new to Neverwinter and I am interested in your guild.
    Welcome to Neverwinter:)

if you could fill out our application on our website for our guild records, we will get you tagged in the guild so our adventures together can begin!
    edited January 2014
    Last week we changed our Guantlgrym Faction to "Delzoun Explorers", a big thank you goes out to all the guild donations to make the change!
    edited February 2014
    We are just 11 days away from this recruitment post being 1year old!!! Congratz to our members who have been here since the begining and a welcome goes out to our new recruits that have come along since!

Our branch is still going strong with 43 uniques players logging in these past couple weeks! We are on a continued search filling our ranks with Friendly Mature players:)