[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dime73dime73 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Wouldn't be too proud of that tbh lol
  • Options
    tornnomartornnomar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Pretty soon you'll be joined by the other twenty billion Rangers I've seen today.
    [img][/img]NORresized.png
    Branch Lead
  • Options
    ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    tornnomar wrote: »
    Pretty soon you'll be joined by the other twenty billion Rangers I've seen today.

Wow, I didnt realize every female recently all had sextuplets and then the entire human race all got neverwinter and played a ranger.... 20 billion... thats gotta be a new MMO record... Imagine 20 billion mount purchases!
  • Options
    vassilizaitsevvassilizaitsev Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ayroux wrote: »
    Wow, I didnt realize every female recently all had sextuplets and then the entire human race all got neverwinter and played a ranger.... 20 billion... thats gotta be a new MMO record... Imagine 20 billion mount purchases!

I got to be honest. This was a really pointless and stupid reply. You know what he meant. As for OP. Dude, go outside. We all know you'll be one of the first people to complain there is no content etc etc.
  • Options
    kozahmiekalkozahmiekal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    dem trolls! looks like wayne knight is at the keyboard again.

don't feed the raptors!
  • Options
    ladymythosladymythos Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 637 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    I always feel sorry for people who reach lvl 60 so fast. Where's the fun in that? What's left to do, now that you've reached max level? That's why I have never reach max level in any MMORPG, and I'm **** proud of it, too.

Want to feel proud? Complete all your achivements and collections, then we'll talk.
  • Options
    tickdofftickdoff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Saw a lvl 60 HR before yours. (not anyone I know, but was not in your guild). And most importantly, NO ONE GIVES A FLYING F*** WHO LEVELED UP THE FASTEST
  • Options
    godlysoul1godlysoul1 Member Posts: 293 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    ladymythos wrote: »
    I always feel sorry for people who reach lvl 60 so fast. Where's the fun in that? What's left to do, now that you've reached max level? That's why I have never reach max level in any MMORPG, and I'm **** proud of it, too.

Want to feel proud? Complete all your achivements and collections, then we'll talk.

The fun is in being one of the first and being able to show off. I think its awesome and shows determination and skill to be able to achieve 60 so fast. For me though, the game is all about PvP, so I couldn't care less for all the quests/storylines/achievements. For me it would be just about getting to 60 and getting geared up as fast as possible. If I didn't have finals I would've also raced to be the first lv 60 HR :P
  • Options
    volstokvolstok Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    And here I thought it would be a complaint that the DPS was ridiculously high and the class was terribly imbalanced.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    . . . . . A guildie had his ranger level 60 the morning after Shadowmantle was released. He just wanted to get into delves as soon as possible, and now he's already in all T2 gear. He wasn't trying to be the first, just having fun and couldn't stop!
  • Options
    ikeepit3hunnaikeepit3hunna Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    . . . . . A guildie had his ranger level 60 the morning after Shadowmantle was released. He just wanted to get into delves as soon as possible, and now he's already in all T2 gear. He wasn't trying to be the first, just having fun and couldn't stop!

Yea same thing here. Lvling is so fast on rangers. And their dps in pve is so high, it was easy for me to get a dng group for full royal guard
    U R 2 E Z- SENT IV GWF undefeated 16k GS
    FaceRoller- regen recovery TR (put on the shelf for now) 14k GS
    Supreme CHAOS - IV GF (put on the shelf for now) 16k GS
    White Khalifa- tene/hp/regen CW (retired) 11k GS (tene)
    Death From Above- TANK ranger 16kGS
    (all halfling everything)

Proud rank 6 of: <Enemy Team>

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    morrisaomorrisao Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ladymythos wrote: »

I've never understood the rush here and there to get there before me (for why?). Such a rush and missing so much that's enjoyable in the game.