test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zombie Mount

fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I just seen Zombie Mount in Protectors Enclave

How to obtain it ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by fauust01 on

Comments

• twstdechotwstdecho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 630 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Pics or it didn't happen.
  • radtatatradtatat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 201
    edited December 2013
    In Zen store, green mount, 3500 Zen...
  • twstdechotwstdecho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 630 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    That looks cool, actually, and I wasn't imagining a zombie horse for some reason lol.

I really wish there was a re-skin feature for mounts, because I'd pay to take that skin and place it over my yeth hound for my GF character.
  • fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    radtatat wrote: »

So it will take Milions to bring it up 2 Epic :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013

I can confirm the price. But hollly *Kittens*. Thats redunkerous.
    contents to be decided
  • rehabrosesrehabroses Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Who would really spend 3,500 on a green mount? Sure it looks cool but it could be epic instead.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It was listed as 80% speed in the news article.

The system where mounts have 4 colours but only 3 speeds (not counting rentals) is beyond ridiculous.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    When i will get rich i am gonna buy it and bring it 2 epic just for its apperence :)

i am gonna be EVIL guy u know life drinker enchant dark dyes, dread legion set ;D and SKELETAL DOGY !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Conceptually speaking, I could only ride around on that thing if I could create a skeleton or zombie character, or a Warlock or something. I just can't see a Sun Elf (et al) riding that thing in good (again: conceptually speaking) conscience. LOL
  • rajanixisarajanixisa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 87
    edited December 2013
    syka08 wrote: »
    I can confirm the price. But hollly *kittens*. Thats redunkerous.

It's more expensive than some of the Purple/Epic Mounts.
    -Rajani Isa
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey all - this was a bug and is now fixed. Sorry for the confusion!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It is now 1800 zen. Still green. Thanks som! (based off of the Gateway)
    contents to be decided
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yep!

/10char
    syka08 wrote: »
    It is now 1800 zen. Still green. Thanks som! (based off of the Gateway)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • rajanixisarajanixisa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 87
    edited December 2013
    Still costs as much as 3x most of the other green mounts except the wolf that costs as much as the epic horse mount.

Would buy it if it was lower, for my cleric, but not tat that price, for that level of mount.

Oddly enough, not going to buy that wolf mount either.
    -Rajani Isa
  • radtatatradtatat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 201
    edited December 2013
    rajanixisa wrote: »
    Still costs as much as 3x most of the other green mounts except the wolf that costs as much as the epic horse mount.

Would buy it if it was lower, for my cleric, but not tat that price, for that level of mount.

Oddly enough, not going to buy that wolf mount either.

Well, Although the color of the Reanimated Destrier is green, it has a +80% speed (tooltip), which is equivalent to a blue mount. Therefore the price is pretty inline with the rest of the blue mounts. I do not know why they did not put it as blue...the color confusion will reduce the number of players buying it IMHO.

As for the wolf mount, yeah, definitely not worth it...
  • lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well, Although the color of the Reanimated Destrier is green, it has a +80% speed (tooltip), which is equivalent to a blue mount. Therefore the price is pretty inline with the rest of the blue mounts. I do not know why they did not put it as blue...the color confusion will reduce the number of players buying it IMHO.

As for the wolf mount, yeah, definitely not worth it...

so confusing. And will you need to upgrade it once or twice to get 110% speed? For stuff that you pay money for it should be crystal clear or you will have lower sales then the potential.
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    lwedar wrote: »
    so confusing. And will you need to upgrade it once or twice to get 110% speed? For stuff that you pay money for it should be crystal clear or you will have lower sales then the potential.

Once. Quality doesn't change when upgrade the rank of a mount.