test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No "forced respec" or "free respec" for 2nd DC

texy1texy1 Member Posts: 74 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
As the title says... I did not receive either a forced feat reset or free character respec on my second Devoted Cleric of the same account.

My old (first) DC received both.

What gives? I really want to use the new Paragon path but am unable to do so :(

*UPDATE*

I also have no forced respec or free respec on my GWF, also no free respec on my GF

Looks like they just gave ONE free respec per ACCOUNT. Fail.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    vascodergamervascodergamer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I have no free respec on my GWF, DC, GF, second GF and TR, no forced respec on my DC and GWF but the free respec token on my CW (which was the only one that I have a bought token).
  • Options
    sneakyervinsneakyervin Member Posts: 101
    edited December 2013
    Got 10 of my feat points refunded on my GWF, got no respec. I also cant redistribute those 10 points and confirm my choice. So currently I run around with 10 feats short on my GWF.

Didnt check my DC really, but it looked like his feats were still filled out aswell and had no free respec token.

Hotfix please.
  • Options
    chewmagnachewmagna Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I just spent a few minutes in Protector's Enclave listening to everyone talk about this. Seems like very, very few people actually received the respec. The vast majority, myself included, didn't.
  • Options
    rosicrucianistrosicrucianist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    None of my characters received theirs.
  • Options
    hunt7rhunt7r Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    same here and how do you get those new paragon skills or guardian fighter they are not even listed in my powers..
    I am a god.
  • Options
    zeroxenna622zeroxenna622 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    yeah I did not receive any of mine either. Really sucks <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!
  • Options
    cpendletcpendlet Member Posts: 42
    edited December 2013
    The free respecs don't give you a respec token. There is a button on the Power screen I think that you hit and it will ask you if you want to use your free respec ornot (Note I am recalling this from the free respec wegot with the feywild update)
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Got 10 of my feat points refunded on my GWF, got no respec. I also cant redistribute those 10 points and confirm my choice. So currently I run around with 10 feats short on my GWF.

Awesome. That's the bug that brought about the decision to go with a full forced feat respec in the first place.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    jiaozijiaozi Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Just like to share that my DC did not get a respec as well but alt TR got it.. how the criteria for respec works nobody knows..
  • Options
    solamniesolamnie Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    my 41 GWF didnt get any respecs, not my 4 TR which i made before shadowmantle so he'd get the respec if i would mess up later
  • Options
    sinisteelsinisteel Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I only received a respec on my CW. None of my three TRs got a respec token.
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey all,

Thanks for reporting this! There's a known issue with respecs at the moment. We're working on a fix ASAP.

Please refer to this thread for updates.

Thanks again!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    markfalconemarkfalcone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4
    edited December 2013
    No free respec at all. With such drastic changes to classes, I'd think they would want to give at least one if for no other reason than to dig into the pockets of those who find they don't like the new paragon paths. This is all bogus.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    No free respec at all. With such drastic changes to classes, I'd think they would want to give at least one if for no other reason than to dig into the pockets of those who find they don't like the new paragon paths. This is all bogus.

Well, we're supposed to have them. It's just borked, for whatever that's worth.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia