test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Black Lotus

rawtikrawtik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
1d6d6bee-bd89-490d-bf53-9e4abbd7085c.jpg

Black Lotus - We started off as a premade that was part of a guild until we realized we were player's that had skill , tested out build's , was on top of every update , and knew everything there was to know of Neverwinter. We broke off to start a guild with players of our same status and passion for the game. We recruit players with skill and expertise in their class. Our players know the class in and out and know what to use and build in certain situation's. We are proud of our diversity in becoming one of the best guilds out there. We are on a goal to get our name out there like a few guilds already have with their skill and knowledge in the game, now we are officially 1 of the top 5 leading guilds based on PVE - player base skill level, team work, gear, knowledge, and simply being very active all 24 hours of the day. We treat member's with respect, make friendship's, share information, and learn off one another.

Our Goal - Our goal for this guild is to recruit others who share the same passion for this game, and want to strive to be the best out there, helping each other grow and stay ahead of the game. We strive to be the best on the server, making a name for ourselves and to be known as a very respectful and highly skilled guild. Black Lotus will be staying in this server for a long time, housing only the best of the best. We will only keep our player base at 150 Members, excluding alts. Once we reach 150, we will clean and repeat.

Trial Period - To set aside the good players from the bad ones we have have a trial period. During this period you will run a few Castle Never with an officer in the guild. We don't base you off your dps or kills anything like that. What we look for is your play style, your build, and may ask a few question's on how well you know your class.

Communication - We use Team Speak 3 info in guild.

Attacking Module 2In module 2 we have started to take pvp competitively. We do premade's with the current top PvP guilds. We may not be as well as them, but we are currently undergoing practice match's, rolling pvp toons, and getting geared to be a top notch PvP high end guild.

Additional Information - We are a very active guild, made up of mostly of EU players, and quite a bit of US, Brazil and Asia as well. We play mostly EU timezone, but also through US times. Players are always online throughout the entire day. We help each other by farming the hardest dungeons together (CN) and rotating on rings, necks, belts; then sell and split Draco loots evenly, with a minimum of 10 CN runs per day. There are also players in The Black Lotus who enjoy PvP but we remain a PvE guild at the moment.

Current Member Count - 40+ Active Excluding Alts

How To Join: You Can Message @Rawtik @JuiceLover @Miahsdad for a guild invite, or you can search up our guild and pm an online member that has the power to invite.
Post edited by rawtik on

Comments

• Options
    rawtikrawtik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Still Open To Invites (:
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Still looking for more end game geared player's that want to excel and are ready for module 2 !(:
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Everyone pming how are CN system works , we dont do greed runs or class runs, we do split runs as in we total the sum of the runs you did and split it evenly to each player (: We have google docs available to all members to see.
  • Options
    imfrostbitesimfrostbites Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Our original leaders are back to play, including myself (KING Ethan) we are a very experienced guild, very fair to all members.
  • Options
    leskinzowoileskinzowoi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Are you considering those who will be re-rolling a HR for good? Or would you rather them wait till they get to 60, grind out the gear and learn it all before hand?
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    those rerolling a HR as their "Main" will be allowed into the guild, but they must have some knowledge of the game beforehand, and must be required to use RaidCall for communication to talk with us, it will let me determine your potential as a player and your learning curve. afterall, every new member will go through a trial run before becoming an official member.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    we are very active atm, looking for more likeminded skilled players! tired of bad pugs? want to be on top of every update? we have roughly 15-25 online throughout the entire day, all experienced.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Our guild has officially dropped both Ancient Trapper's Long Bow's and 4/9 Blade's (: We aim for the best and are going to become the best PvE Guild as we once were before.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Open Recruitment.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    we are proud to announce that Black Lotus is officially a PVP & PVE Guild as of 12/20/2013. we pvp very often, GvG as well as sticking to our usual PVE activities, farming CN VT MC T2 DD every day all day. we've also switched from RaidCall to TS3, got everything you need here, active, pvp, pve, no bad players.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Close roster at 200 members and will do a full inactivity wipe.
  • Options
    koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    is this guild still recruiting
  • Options
    rki3rki3 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    good guild! I've never seen people clear CN with such ease with any composition until I've grouped with these guys!
  • Options
    juiceloverjuicelover Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Still looking for more end game geared player's
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Still recruting, core players staying in the game !!
  • Options
    junkermyrklejunkermyrkle Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    A very cross-guild-cooperative guild, that has really friendly and competent members. I can happily recommend it :)
    Characters: Ravondir Orlond , Vesma Wildheart [GF 18k]

Guild: Zirkel der Weltenwanderer (Circle of the world travellers)

Characters: Betty Lou , Kermit

Guild: Masters of Muppets
  • Options
    kominatchakominatcha Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I appreciate your standards for a trial run in CN. I have been playing since beta and have 3 level 60 high gs and cn experienced+ toons and am working on "gasp" 5 new ones. I have been floating guilds since beta and was wondering if I might have the opportunity to do some group runs with some of your players. I have left and went back to a very strong and pvp focused guild that I enjoy just for the main reason they use TS actively and are generally a bunch of fun players. I am just frustrated with the strong pvp focus because I do enjoy CN split runs to make AD to fund new toons and also enjoy helping others gear up. I also will need some help with my toons as well. Although I feel my level of play is competitive I try not to be serious. It is a game first and foremost to me, if Im not having fun than something is wrong. If you pm me I would be happy to give you my handle in game but I wish to stay somewhat anonymous because I have tried to find a better guild than the one I am in now but failed miserably. I have a few friends in your guild that referred me to you as well so this isn't just a random forum post.

Thanks for you time,
    Ken
  • Options
    guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Best PVE Guild Out there! Enough Said!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Hello people,
    Black Lotus is well know guild and of the oldest guild since beta phase of this game on Dragon server back then. We decided to take fresh blood in our guild and spread our knowledge and builds with worthy players. All of new recruits need to pass trail period both in play skill and behavior. We really like to keep our reputation as best pve guild and what is most important as a good people above all.
    Also,
    lately we started to turn on PvP segment on the game more so we like to get some exp PvP players also. For PvP we gonna take only exp players.
    Feel free to pm for any questions you have on mind.
  • Options
    atarcanatarcan Member Posts: 34
    edited June 2014
    Hi, are you still recruiting PVE'ers, CWs specifically? I see there's a lean towards PVP aspect of the game but do you still have regular dungeon parties? Is TS3 or raidcall mandatory?
  • Options
    blackylukeblackyluke Member Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    We recruit PvE players as well as PvP characters. Communication is mandatory for PvP if you wanna get into our main team.
    We run CN daily. But groups easily from to do other dungeons too. But feel free to PM us ingame.

BlackyLuke
  • Options
    lazureelazuree Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    You never have to worry about failing a dungeon with these guys. In my opinion, they are the best PvE guild on the server:)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Hello guys,
    as i said we recruiting PVE and PVP players.About PVP our goal is to be decent PVP guild and we many times lacking of good PVP players so we are forced to use FL or to run some comps we don't like.
    @ Vasdamas: Black Dolphin is not member anymore and tbh i cant remember that guy in BL :).
    Feel free to pm about more info.

@juicelover
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Hello all,
    it's been quite a long time from last recruitment message so we decided to get some more fresh blood.What i can say about Black Lotus, it's one of oldest if not the oldest pve guild from Dragon shard from beta time. We currently have around 10 players online at any given time.
    Minimum Gear Requirements:
    Perfect Weapon and Perfect Armor enchantments (Greater Plague Fire is okey also).
    3 Epic Artifacts.
    A Rank 3 mount.
    Rank 8 Enchantments.

Raidcall is mandatory so if you don't use RC and prefer typing do not apply please. Age must be 19+ no trash talk to other guild members and to other guild specially in pvp. If you not ready to act mature in guild please DO NOT APPLY.
    We looking for pve and for pvp people but this time we aiming for vets and experienced players who lost so many friends or even guild because many people quit.
    Just to see what you can expect in our guild check this link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j61ZR6vZI1U (in the meantime we setup new best time for our guild).

Des and BL leadership:

@juicelover
    @billythekiddd
    @darthpotater
    @buraks03
    @erikiki1
    @sexysylare
    @taufan84
    @jasonbhoy7
    @dubonbacon
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    rawtik wrote: »
    We do premade's with the current top PvP guilds. We may not be as well as them, but we are currently undergoing practice match's, rolling pvp toons, and getting geared to be a top notch PvP high end guild.

I have not seen or heard of a black lotus premade in a long time.

Might want to give Absolute or Chocolate Shoppe a call and get the ball rolling again?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Frankly at this point is so hard for us to make 5 man premade with guildies. First problem is different time zone, the other one is that we lost few people who quit the game( pvp players). But if you allowed to call people from friend list why not :).
  • Options
    chemboy613chemboy613 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I just want to say to all of the people reading this.

Don't let the requirements get in the way. They seem high to new players but i had 6 toons that met that back in DECEMBER (2013), so it's not as obscene as it may sound.

That said I have a lot of friends in BL, and they tend to be excellent players. The reason they have requirements and trial is b/c they want people who can play. It's not a gearing or training guild.

When i had my guild back in Mod 2, i did something similar - not with hard lines - but we weren't a gearing guild, but hey if you were a good person and good player, we can work with that and train you. So if you are in the mood for high-end PvE this might be a good spot for you.

Also a lot of them have me on FL, let me know if you are ever short :D
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    juicelover wrote: »
    Frankly at this point is so hard for us to make 5 man premade with guildies. First problem is different time zone, the other one is that we lost few people who quit the game( pvp players). But if you allowed to call people from friend list why not :).
    And one thing what i saw recently in pvp, 5 man HR's Absolute comp with GL or leaders in team. Why you guys doing that? As one of best pvp guilds you should make pvp rules like they used to be back in time not to run lame comp even for fun ( my point of view and this is not hate post and not willing to discuss about current situation in pvp community in this topic).

I don't know their reasons, but every PVP guild out there is prone to making random troll comps (sometimes intentional, sometimes not).

When I say premade, I meant to PM any officer in Absolute or Chocolate Shoppe, tell them the comps and both teams send the same comps against each other. The time will obviously be set in advance.

Chocolate Shoppe has less people but I think Absolute is probably the biggest PVP powerhouse guild in terms of the number of legit PVP players that they would have enough players to accommodate any time
  • Options
    magiquepursemagiquepurse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    There aren't any "pvp powerhouses" in this game, never been lol.

Friendly thumbs up to Black Lotus. Keep on and good luck.