test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Lost Keep mini dungeon delve (beta)

2»

Comments

• klixanklixan Member Posts: 447 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Ha! What a difference a level makes! I've just completed it with my level 14 Cleric.

My profound apologies Thalazar, the problem was at my end, I was too high level for the mission (unfortunately this seems to be the case for all foundry missions now, not just yours).

Anyway, here's my feedback:

I still hate the spiders and I still feel there's a few too many of them, but at least they didn't overwhelm me this time (maybe that's because I knew what to expect this time).

The Magus: This time I noticed the two 'Haunted Armor' enemies on the stands (in my previous play through I overlooked them, cause they looked like suits of armor) so this time I took them out first before I talked to the Magus. Much, much better fight when I only had the Magus to contend with!

The Count: I'm not a fan of adds, summons and what have you's, but that's just my personal preference. I found this fight very challenging (especially the Bone Golem) but not impossible. I managed to defeat the Count and his 'friends' without dying.

One piece of advice, in the mission description, I think you should state that this is quite a challenging quest for solo players.

But all in all, this was a very good mission and I gave you a 5 star review :)
  • zamuelpwezamuelpwe Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    From reading your sig it seems you aren't making any more updates which is a shame since I think this works quite well. I agree that the initial skeleton should be moved away from the campfire since I missed it the first time as well. Also, despite having issues with spiders, I really commend you on their spawn setup. Overall very atmospheric. One nitpick is that for the torches you used "lite" instead of "light" but not going to mark off for that since I don't know if you ran into a character limit.
  • phoeniciansonphoenicianson Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I will give it a run, would you be willing to reciprocate?

I will post once I finish, and send you my notes by PM.

I published:
    The Revenge of Asmodeus (Campaign)
    Fall of the City of Grumura (1st Quest)
    The Demi-God's Return (2nd Quest)

Either will do... both have threads, see above links for more information

playthrough:
    After playing through, I realized that I had already played through it once before. Was just as fun the second time as it was the first. I would send you a PM of notes, but there really isn't much to send in the form of improvement, or suggestions thereof, so I will simply list them on this thread. I must have forgotten to post before when I had first played this quest
    1. The fire brazier where you light the torch has no interaction animation
    2. When you speak with the mage holding the barrier up, you have the encounters spawn way too early into the dialogue. This time I still finished the dialogue, and noticed there were at least 2 or 3 boxes once the encounters had already spawned and attacked my character.