Comments

• saerraelsaerrael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Went to check and getting the following;

zenstorebug_zpsd79359f6.jpg
    resepctokenbug_zpsd115c922.jpg
  • ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    And other say i make a mistake... Good that other post the bug!
  • abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They must have deleted it by accident while doing stuff with the Zen shop. Can't possibly be intended, otherwise future ability testing is impossible.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Created my own thread on this, got pointed here. So I'm bumping this one since it was an issue for me last night.
    contents to be decided
  • sigaxel77sigaxel77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just chiming in for bumps. Noticed this a few days ago myself.
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Can't believe it, pufy finally made a legitimate thread. I'm gobsmacked!

Yes, this needs to be fixed please. On other occasions preview free respecs have only been offline for very short period of time. This time its different. Halts a lot of testing, just before a massive patch is about to hit...
  • dullsmiledullsmile Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I dunno about the rest of you, but when I ran into this problem when I wanted to respec, I just recopied my character, complete with respec. A little annoying if you have geared up more, but in the name of experimentation and testing, I sure didn't care that much.
    edited November 2013
    Unfortunately my characters have used their free respecs on live and I don't have the AD to get a token from the Zen shop at the current rate, so that's why I don't think I can get around it personally.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Also not helpful for people who are testing rangers. Really needs to be fixed.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    edited November 2013
    Unless the appropriate part of the dev team doesn't take the whole week off for Thanksgiving, they probably won't be able to do anything about it until Monday, which is cutting it pretty close for the Shadowmantle release....
  • ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Also not helpful for people who are testing rangers. Really needs to be fixed.

Same with campaigns development/artifacts.
  • saerraelsaerrael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    abell39 wrote: »
    Unless the appropriate part of the dev team doesn't take the whole week off for Thanksgiving, they probably won't be able to do anything about it until Monday, which is cutting it pretty close for the Shadowmantle release....

Certainly, yes, and it doesn't aid the company is USA based and not global as its player case is. .....unless I missed something?
    Surely something to fix asap!
    edited November 2013
    saerrael wrote: »
    Certainly, yes, and it doesn't aid the company is USA based and not global as its player case is. .....unless I missed something?
    Surely something to fix asap!

I'm not sure; I just assume the devs are based in California since times are always given in Pacific time. I'm happy they get time off to enjoy holidays, though -- just unfortunate that this couldn't get fixed first so we can test more while we're off work and school ourselves.
  • focusmanfocusman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    same here, no more free-respec tokens available
    Wizard of Oz

Black Lotus

http://nl.twitch.tv/wixardofoz