Install Arc

Requests: Standard Content not available in Foundry

Comments

• saerraelsaerrael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    eldarth wrote: »
    Tall, long-stem flowers/Pirate Skyhold
    yiGEQTwl.png

You found them! Those I meant! ....they used to be in PE, too ._.
    Are your settings low? Cause I can recall them either having a thicker base or the asset having more of a base.
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    saerrael wrote: »
    You found them! Those I meant! ....they used to be in PE, too ._.
    Are your settings low? Cause I can recall them either having a thicker base or the asset having more of a base.

Cool! Nope - settings are cranked even above suggested. Almost everything is maxed, and some even 125%.
    Although, I do have an NVidia GTX 570 - so maybe that's starting to show it's age?
    What do you mean by "thicker base?" Maybe there was other foliage around the base?
    edited November 2013
    Cool! Nope - settings are cranked even above suggested. Almost everything is maxed, and some even 125%.
    Although, I do have an NVidia GTX 570 - so maybe that's starting to show it's age?
    What do you mean by "thicker base?" Maybe there was other foliage around the base?

Nah, could be a combination of assets used. Just recall that plant with more base to it.
    But anyhow, yay for you finding what I meant.
    edited November 2013
    Nah, could be a combination of assets used. Just recall that plant with more base to it.
    But anyhow, yay for you finding what I meant.

Yeah- it's a nice looking flower -- and we don't really have a lot of selection of anything like that with long stems.
    edited November 2013
  • buffsmadbuffsmad Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Updated http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?526741-Requests-Standard-Content-not-available-in-Foundry&p=6520261&viewfull=1#post6520261 with names (Food/Masks)

I'll go back n take a look at Feast ingredients before including them.
  • derpdedoderpdedo Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Here is an easy trick you can do when talking to an NPC that you want to change in the middle of the conversation...

you need 3 NPC's actually, the one you first look at, an invisible ghost (the one the player is actually talking to) and the NPC/Encounter you want to appear.

Just use the dialogue as the trigger, like your talking to Dr Jeckel that turns into Mr. Hyde

Let them stand next to each other during the setup and testing. When your happy with the results, move them to the same stop. Don't forget to make the ghost disappear when the dialogue is finished

Example-1.jpg

I a crystal explosion in the mix adds a nice effect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kithliskithlis Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    buffsmad wrote: »
    Updated http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?526741-Requests-Standard-Content-not-available-in-Foundry&p=6520261&viewfull=1#post6520261 with names (Food/Masks)

I'll go back n take a look at Feast ingredients before including them.

Thanks! That's perfect - I'll get them added today. (Sadly missed most of the Liar's Night, so wasn't sure what was included.)
  • izatarizatar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    There are things that set people on fire. Its been a while so I can't remember everything that does it, but lava for example will set people on fire.

I want the objects from halloween, like pumpkins!
    edited November 2013
    izatar wrote: »
    There are things that set people on fire. Its been a while so I can't remember everything that does it, but lava for example will set people on fire.

I want the objects from halloween, like pumpkins!

I'll add: Pumpkins (Liar's Night)

... but if you could be more specific about any of the other items - list name or description - I'll add them.

We have "Fire that catches player on fire/burns for damage (Tower District)" on the list already.
    edited November 2013
    kithlis wrote: »
    Non-boss Encounters (In-game Location)
    Ice Giants (Icespire Peak - such as Hallvardr)

Assets (In-game Location)
    Wooden/Rope Fence (Icespire Peak - on Lakkar's Axe)
    White Walls (Protector's Enclave)

I believe all these are already in Foundry - I'm using Ice Giants (Winterforged) in my Under Siege! quest.
    ..and I'm using a Wooden/Rope fence detail in my Invasion! quest.

I'm not sure what "White Walls" is referring to though. I'll have to run around PE and look around, but most seem to be retaining walls and castle towers and such.

Edit: Just raced all around PE and couldn't find any "white walls" other than castle/tower walls, tops of retaining walls/sidewalks and the light-tan/brown walls we've already got for building pieces.
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for verifying on those, Eldarth! Always good to have a double check, cause I know I haven't used everything in the foundry yet :)

First entry updated.
  • orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I believe all these are already in Foundry - I'm using Ice Giants (Winterforged) in my Under Siege! quest.
    ..and I'm using a Wooden/Rope fence detail in my Invasion! quest.

I'm not sure what "White Walls" is referring to though. I'll have to run around PE and look around, but most seem to be retaining walls and castle towers and such.

Edit: Just raced all around PE and couldn't find any "white walls" other than castle/tower walls, tops of retaining walls/sidewalks and the light-tan/brown walls we've already got for building pieces.

I think he was referring to the ice giant base encounter, not the model.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • apocrs1980apocrs1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What about a single skull? and how about large Spikes now that we can build out own pit traps with the new assets coming in from preview? ;) and... bosses??
    there was a thread made for this stuff started by maplois a while back I think it's still up?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Cragsteep Crypt - BETA
    Ravenloft
    Look for@Apocrs1980 or visit the main page here or Ravenloft here
    edited November 2013
    apocrs1980 wrote: »
    What about a single skull? and how about large Spikes now that we can build out own pit traps with the new assets coming in from preview? ;) and... bosses??
    there was a thread made for this stuff started by maplois a while back I think it's still up?

Actually been waiting for a single skull for a while, as well.

I think I know which thread you mean, but have no clue if it's still around.

*also waves at Apoc* Good to see you around!
    edited November 2013

One of these (by crypticmapolis) perhaps?
    edited November 2013
    What about a single skull?
    Can you point me to where these are in the current content? Ideally they could take a single out out of the piles they give us, but my intent is just to say "see, here's an asset, just give it to us" rather than them having to craft or tweak new things for us to use.
    Not saying any of this is bad - just trying to prevent scope creep on the thread intent :)
    and how about large Spikes now that we can build out own pit traps with the new assets coming in from preview? ;)
    Can you point me to where these are in the current content?
    and... bosses??
    It's pretty much my first item on the list already. Not sure if you saw.
    If there was one, it was before my time.
  • apocrs1980apocrs1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013

If there was one, it was before my time.

These can be found in the instanced quest areas, the single skull has been used as a lever object for extending bridges and opening secret doors, this can prominently be found in the Cargmire Crypt dungeon and the leveling zone with the orcs in them.

The large spike trap was part of a final battle in a quest chain...I think in helms hold? not sure but you fought a dwarf that used knockback and there was a large spiked pit that if you were not careful on positioning, he would knock you in. They already have the asset in the foundry, however it's been scaled down to the size of a normal spike trap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Cragsteep Crypt - BETA
    Ravenloft
    Look for@Apocrs1980 or visit the main page here or Ravenloft here
    edited November 2013
    Actually been waiting for a single skull for a while, as well.

Protectors Enclave -- Potions and Kits merchant -- single skull on both left and right shelves.
    edited November 2013
    ... and how about large Spikes now that we can build out own pit traps with the new assets coming in from preview?

We have those -- Spear Trap - set pitch = -90 and put at bottom of pit.
    edited November 2013
    I think I have the main post updated. Should be interesting to see what else we find in 6 days.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    this is a great thread... hopefully these things can and will be addressed.
    edited December 2013
    Added link to initial post:
    Eldarth found the initial Art Asset Requests thread started by Crypticmapolis

I'll keep updating the list of In-Game things here, but if you have ideas for things that would be great to add check it out:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?122111-Art-Asset-Requests
  • chili1179chili1179 Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    These are great! I'll ask for someone to take a look and see how feasible they are to add.

I chuckled a little on the inside. We've asked, no BEGGED for (most of) these things since alpha and here we are still waiting to "see how feasible they are to add".
    There is a rumor floating around that I am working on a new foundry quest. It was started by me.
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    chili1179 wrote: »
    I chuckled a little on the inside. We've asked, no BEGGED for (most of) these things since alpha and here we are still waiting to "see how feasible they are to add".

Yeah. I'm *still* waiting on the LEVERS I requested back then, too. LOL
  • crypticmapoliscrypticmapolis Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 240 Cryptic Developer
    edited December 2013
    Thanks for starting this thread Kithlis. I'll try to get as much of the art requests here in as possible for the next big update.
    edited December 2013
    Thanks for starting this thread Kithlis. I'll try to get as much of the art requests here in as possible for the next big update.

Much awesome, mapolis! Thanks!

And I found a skull that would be sweet. In Blacklake, I believe in the "Cornering Karzov" quest. Adding to list.

skull_zpsf6cff45f.png
    edited December 2013
    Large single sewer block/brick (AND any other single brick/blocks available!)
    Merchant Square sewers - Tower District
    xoYB591.png?1.png
  • orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I have a few things that would be nice for non boss encounters.

Wyrmling: Caverns Of Karrundax. (Difficulty: Solo.)
    Burning Skeleton: Cragmire Crypts and several other places. (Difficulty: Standard.)
    Doomsept: Throne Of Idris. (Difficulty: Solo.)
    Lavamaster: Caverns Of Karrundax. (Difficulty: Solo.)
    Pit Fiend: Dread Ring, one of the events, I think it is the conjuration one. (Difficulty: Solo.)
    Trickster Rogue Adventurer Encounter: The Chasm. (Also found in the Dread Ring.) (Spellplague version, though I think the stats are the same as the normal one would be. Difficulty: Elite.
    Great Weapon Fighter: The Dread Ring (Sergeant Knox.) (Difficulty, found in solo difficulty, I think the Ashen Battlefield one may be elite which is probably what they would add.)
    Warlock Adventuer Encounter: The Dread Ring. (That tiefling who I am forgetting the name of, it starts with an X I think.)
    (Difficulty, found in solo difficulty, I think the Ashen Battlefield one may be elite which is probably what they would add.)
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
    edited December 2013