test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No credit for being Featured?

boomba66boomba66 Member Posts: 221 Bounty Hunter
edited December 2013 in The Foundry
Has anyone not received credit for being a featured author in there achievement journal? I figured would register after it went down with two weeks on featured list. However, when the new featured quests went up today I didn't receive the achievement. Was wondering if other featured Foundry Authors have had this problem.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by boomba66 on

Comments

• Options
    saerraelsaerrael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    boomba66 wrote: »
    Has anyone not received credit for being a featured author in there achievement journal? I figured would register after it went down with two weeks on featured list. However, when the new featured quests went up today I didn't receive the achievement. Was wondering if other featured Foundry Authors have had this problem.

I have the same thing, yes.
  • Options
    gornonthecobgornonthecob Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hey neat! Mine just went featured! :) I have not got an achievement though. Sometimes it does take like nearly 10-15 minutes to activate though.
    @Locksheon

Locksheon Gaming
    Follow me on Twitch - Youtube - Facebook!
  • Options
    xhritxhrit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I just noticed this...
  • Options
    grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    me neither... I really need this achievement to get the bear mount : /

Also i do not own it so where do all the tips/stars go? does this quest get transfered to your foundry account? how does this stuff work i wonder.
    Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
    and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Is everyone seeing this issue?
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    It seems so, i remember getting mail saying "foundry has been published" prior to going live, this confused me as i checked my foundry and found nothing, (next day i realise it got featured) but, it seems to be a ghost map!
    Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
  • Options
    gornonthecobgornonthecob Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well it's been featured for a few days now, and I still haven't got any achievement for it. Sad pandas.
    @Locksheon

Locksheon Gaming
    Follow me on Twitch - Youtube - Facebook!
  • Options
    irdillonirdillon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 90
    edited November 2013
    I'm not getting credit for any foundry achievements... Work week still bugged for the last 30 years
  • Options
    orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    irdillon wrote: »
    I'm not getting credit for any foundry achievements... Work week still bugged for the last 30 years

That is impossible, the game has not even been around for 30 years.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • Options
    kithliskithlis Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I actually had Work Week pop up as achieved for me just a couple weeks ago. Odd thing was, it happened when I logged in, and not as the result of me completing a foundry as one might think it should.
    Definitely something fishy with some of the achieves.
  • Options
    bazgcbazgc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    I've got work week but have issues with the next step up "Fortnight". It keeps resetting at about day 9.
    My Foundry Quests:

The Silver Sword - NW-DEIPWYISA - Daily Qualified
    A Relaxing Stay - NW-DEEYNZYZ9 - Daily Qualified but going to be updated
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Now that the new features are up (grats to them!)

I am still not getting credit for having a featured foundry map :( still displays as (0/1)
  • Options
    bazgcbazgc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    grimah wrote: »
    Now that the new features are up (grats to them!)

I am still not getting credit for having a featured foundry map :( still displays as (0/1)

I've not had credit for The Silver Sword being featured, however it has contributed towards other Authoring achievements like Astral Sea and Foundry Expert.
    My Foundry Quests:

• Options
    edited December 2013
    Fan Powered 3 also appears to be broken for me (100 tips of max AD). It's been at 24 a while (which is possible since the tips I was getting were below 500), but I watched one of my friends tip me 500AD and it hasn't incremented the counter.

EDIT: I've raised ticket 2,147,126 for my issues. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon. I'd like to be able to get my Imp!
    My Foundry Quests:

• Options
    edited December 2013
    Fan Powered 3 is now unstuck :) Still no credit for being featured though.
    My Foundry Quests:

• Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey all, we've got a fix for this in the works and hope to push it to the live servers soon. Thanks again!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    loved your silver sword btw. I wish they had more gith in this game. It was the favourite part of my baldur's gate 2 experience
  • Options
    docsc00terdocsc00ter Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey, for what it's worth (on 12/17),

I just saw my first Foundry quest appeared as a "Featured" today. (Yay me!) Of course, I rushed to check and see if I got credit for the achievement, but no dice. Not sure when the fix is coming, but at least it's not working for me yet.

(The timing is nice, though. I just finished work on my latest project and have been testing it with different levels/classes. Looking forward to promoting it soon...)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I got credit for being featured today after the patch :D

Thanks for getting it sorted sominator
    My Foundry Quests:

• Options
    docsc00terdocsc00ter Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I received credit as well. Thank you! :)
  • Options
    jfinderdevjfinderdev Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 73
    edited December 2013
    bazgc wrote: »
    I got credit for being featured today after the patch :D

Thanks for getting it sorted sominator

Hey! I fixed the bug and ran the command that fixed it! Why is sominator getting all the credit? :)
  • Options
    voiceoftemprusvoiceoftemprus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    jfinderdev wrote: »
    Hey! I fixed the bug and ran the command that fixed it! Why is sominator getting all the credit? :)
    lol, I think your avatar is showing your true feelings over this snub quite effectively. :D
    "CO once had devs, but they all fled to STO and NW because they feared Caliga." -matixzon
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Because no one likes beholders.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    thank you! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2013

In that case, thank you for doing the technical stuff to get it fixed. I'm really liking my Imp (which I got courtesy of the fix) and he'll hopefully be useful in the Sword Coast Adventures.
    My Foundry Quests:

• Options
    boomba66boomba66 Member Posts: 221 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    bazgc wrote: »
    In that case, thank you for doing the technical stuff to get it fixed. I'm really liking my Imp (which I got courtesy of the fix) and he'll hopefully be useful in the Sword Coast Adventures.

Thanks jfinder, that was a ton of code you probably had to go through nice work. Hey being your such a huge fan of beholders.....how about letting the skin go in foundry!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    boomba66 wrote: »
    Thanks jfinder, that was a ton of code you probably had to go through nice work. Hey being your such a huge fan of beholders.....how about letting the skin go in foundry!

Agreed, I am building a quest called "Cult Of The Eye Tyrant" which is rather hard without beholders. It is working decently so far but beholders would be a big improvement.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    charononus wrote: »
    Because no one likes beholders.
    I love beholders! (when I'm the DM)
    Still hoping to see beholders in the Foundry, even if it's just the baby ones!