test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Steaming Live: How Many Runs Until mount ???

2»

Comments

• dsolzdsolz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    srdjana2 wrote: »
    Rogue: 87
    CW: 17

wtf...

cleric next

GF 6 runs.
    CW 2 runs
    TR 10 run
    DC and GWF next.

Range have been kind to me but what i want is the wpn skin for my GF and TR !!!
  • runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    64 runs so far on my CW. 9 orbs but no mount yet... shall continue tomorrow.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,386 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I just got started this evening with 3 runs on my TR and nothing but dyes yet. The last event was unkind to me so I expect much of the same with this one.
  • kurisantonkurisanton Member Posts: 64
    edited November 2013
    So far Im sitting at

GF 23 runs. Ive gotten 2 spears and enchants
    TR 7 runs. 1 battle ax and enchants
    DC 22 runs. 1 Shadow wolf, 1 symbol, and the rest was enchants
    CW 13 runs. 1 Shadow wolf, 4 orbs, and the rest was enchants
  • srdjanasrdjana Banned Users Posts: 153 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    I was starting to think I was cursed....

So what is it Cryptic with this RNG...
  • tickdofftickdoff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    129 runs on my CW. 30 on my GF. CW got 1 weapon skin. Total of 6 rank 5's, 11 rank 4's. Everything other reward was dye+rank 3.
  • haloofbl00dhaloofbl00d Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2013
    I'm on run 107, I have, well had, over 30 orbs and I could dye every map in this game if I wanted to... and no mount, this is very aggravating lol
  • chocobofarmerchocobofarmer Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I did about 50 before I got mine. Ridiculously low odds. This is as bad as having to get 600 tokens for a green skeleton companion.
    edited November 2013
    I did about 50 before I got mine. Ridiculously low odds. This is as bad as having to get 600 tokens for a green skeleton companion.

I second this opinion lol, PW doesn't seem to know how to do events.
  • kragar00kragar00 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    30 runs so far on 2 toons, CW and TR, no mounts two orbs dye and nothing else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " A hero is no braver than anyone else....they are just braver five minutes longer"
  • revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    12 runs and 7 mounts. tyty gn
  • subsidalsubsidal Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm beginning to suspect the drop chance is higher for some accounts. I've only seen 1 person on this thread and in game that didn't get it in less than 30 runs. Most being below 10 runs. While there's ppl over 100 still without it. It's like a lottery yes, but one where too many ppl win the lottery twice. I'm beginning to smell RNG scam. Maybe they wanted mount to be rare and some accounts have very low chance of getting?
  • mikabella2mikabella2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I ran it 104 times on my CW to get it..
    Then my boyfriend decided to join me for a run, he gets the damned wolf - That was the first time he had ever run it. >_> I wanted to break something :mad:
    | Guild: Novus Ordo|
  • eskarineeskarine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    On my cleric I got it in my 5th or 6th run, but I am doing the event for my sister (who doesn't like skirmishes) and on her rouge I'm at 25 runs without anything...
  • abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I've done probably 100 runs spread across four characters and not a single one has gotten the mount. Loads of enchants, lots of dyes, a weapon skin for all but the GF (she prefers a longsword anyway so meh), but no wolf.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I asked nicely for the wolf before I opened the box. Try typing Say: wolfie please!
    Worked on my 30th or so try anyway.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
    edited November 2013
    obsiddia wrote: »
    I asked nicely for the wolf before I opened the box. Try typing Say: wolfie please!
    Worked on my 30th or so try anyway.

ROFL, I'm up to 87 runs. At this point I might just try that.
    edited November 2013
    Got the mount! Finally! On my CWs 90th run.
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ive yet to be as fortunate. 40+ runs on my cleric and ive yet to even get the silly toothpick, let alone the wolf. Won two other weapon skins on two other characters (CW TR) in under 20 runs for both. Still, all told, around 60 runs and only 2 skins to show for it. Is rather discouraging.
  • lpsxlpsx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    With in the first hour of event starting got my mount on the 3rd run, 4th orb skin, 6th mount again but big red writing come up
    saying i was only allowed 2have 1..... So i only run event when AD is on.......
    edited November 2013
    UPDATE: Run #319 Just got the mount! My first one today, I just woke up.
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited November 2013

WOW! and I thought that I was unlucky having to run it 98 times , how did you manage 319 runs without losing your mind? .
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,781 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Cheers! Mine took 76 and I know how painful that was so I can only imagine what yours was like. Glad you got it!
    edited November 2013
    I did it over 2 days. I also listened to music and talked with some friends on TeamSpeak
  • syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    1 mount for each of my 3 characters in just under 60 runs or so total. I think I would have rage quit if I got to 100 without getting a single mount. Not sure if I want to keep farming this for the cruel enchants or not.
    contents to be decided
    edited November 2013

Wow... I would have gone totally insane.

Well, at least they took out the need for a DC and GF in the party. The other CTAs my CW had about a 10 minute wait between queues. I wouldn't have been able to get my 90 runs done with that added time. I can't imagine trying to do 319 as it is, muchless with a wait time.
  • valasquavalasqua Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I just did this event for the first time today and got the mount.

I was going to try for weapon skins, but I think I might just quit while I'm ahead.
  • wixxgs1chtwixxgs1cht Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    CW: ~85 runs
    GF: 3 runs
    TR ~90 runs

At least I could put 2 R7 cruels on the AH and now have Paingiver III on my rogue. Also quite the experience as for anger management.

Edit: Btw, it took me 15 wards to get that one enchant from R6 to R7 (30% chance). Talk about luck with odds. lol.