test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Set Ancinet Set BoP pls

jacksoonjacksoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 332 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
After the last exploit cn bug, price of ancient weapon goes down again, and now they worth less then a non set weapon. This is unaccetable, since that are almost the best weapon you can get in the game and you can't get them whit simply 200k Ad, is ridiculous see fresh lvl 60 whit Ancient weapon set and no armor set. I'm asking to Dev, pls, remove the Ancient drop from Dacolich and put them inside the chest, set them BoP so, only qualified people will get that weapon. If that's its impossible, pls reduce the drop rate, set blue item in dracolich drop, make more hard get this weapon. I'm played since first day of open beta and i survived to all the cataclism of the abuser, now pls do a drastic cut to them. Set all final set BoP and stop the abuser, pls do it. For a legal runner, see people whit ancient set at fresh lvl 60 it is a shame.
Post edited by jacksoon on

Comments

• chocobofarmerchocobofarmer Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    HI my name is rational, let's fix the cn exploits instead of making every single dungeon in the game not worth running because you will only get bop stuff.
  • omgnicktakenomgnicktaken Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You do realize some class weapons in CN are worth 10 times more then others right? The way things work at least in our guild is to sell and distribute the drops so everyone has the same returns. Disabling this would defeat any reason for a GF to go into CN (their ancient set costs nothing due to abismal stats).
  • warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    and what good would this to ? bop gear ruined other dungeons they are not worth of time to get and new players cant longer get epic gear for few days farm of ad instead now they are forced to use zen and exchange to get gear since dungeons are to hard and need op gearded ppl so none takes them
  • jacksoonjacksoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Don't ruin nothing. make them bop will revamp the old dungeon, because you can still get the armor for sell. Put them inside a chest and BoP will make the game more variable. You simply think's on how make easy Ad and, no one almost care if they come whit bug or something else. Dungeon aren't so hard, they look hard simply because poeple buy the stuff and don't go get them, and that is wrong. There a lot of people don't even know what they have to do in a party, but thx to farm, they have all the stuff
  • koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Id like to request to a mod to lock this thread up and send it to the depths pls.
    and jacksoon while youre at it, lets also make fragments BoP, its a shame fresh 60s can get this so easily! the fragment price is so low!
    and lets only give glory to the winners of the match, its a shame too that the losers still get glory! and why not make gold bound too! its a shame a new player can buy key and sell it for gold! such a shame! everything is easy to get! shame shame!
    edited November 2013
    Yes is a shame, because whitout effort can get all. When, old player did a lot of run for get that item. I don't think's all people will like to have a simple buy item at house game. You are oing Off topic, beacuse i was speak of Cn item. If Cn would come out like Castel Malabog or Valindra Towers, ther wont be so many prob. Btw, why close the thred?
  • mctankypantsmctankypants Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If people want to farm and sell the items more power to them I say. If I want to buy my ancient gear with AD rather than farm them, that should be my choice. Making it all BoP would make CN runs almost non-existent. Why would groups even continue once they had their gear?
    Your thread screams of "Me me me". That's why it should be closed.
    You said it all when you said "only qualified people will get that weapon." Elitism isn't something exclusive to you.
    In the real world if someone has money and wants to buy the sports car you've been coveting that's their prerogative.
    Your entire post is asking to have things changed so that you can maintain this status you seem to think you have.

Get over yourself and move on.
  • xmousepadxxmousepadx Member Posts: 381 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Didn't ppl realized yet that no one cares about weapons and sets when u talk about the older players?
    For us older players it's 99% about getting higher enchants and i'm pretty sure no one would like to remove the best ad farming spot apart from leadership.
    Apart from that see it from a new player's pov.
    Most of the ppl won't even take ''pugs'' with medicore gear and with atleast cn weapons into a cn group, so u have to farm cn weapons for ur gear in order to get a group to farm cn weapons for sale. That's such a nonsense.
    edited November 2013
    Lets look at it from a D&D standpoint. You walk into a magic shop and buy a +3 ******* sword...wait! You didn't earn that!
    The same thing could be said for a Vorpal sword, if you had the gold and the shopkeeper wanted to sell it, I'm sure you'd have a nice shiny head lopper.
    Ya, I went there.
    edited November 2013
    Mine was only a suggestion, but look like i'm the only 1 tha have fun on get the item whit some effort. Sorry for the thread, pls mod close it or delete it. Look like no one care about it. I only get personal atk from this post, because people thinks i'm a bad person now; i don't know why all the time, someone ask to get a fix or a stop it Cn, the most glitched map, will end in a war vs that player. Be happy and play, we will prob buy Cn weapon at 10k AD soon
    edited November 2013
    Jacksoon. I'm sorry if you feel like you're being targeted but you need to understand that if I earn 300-400k and want to buy a weapon I haven't been able to farm, there shouldn't be a problem with that.
    If you want something with that elite status then you're looking at an Epic weapon that we don't have in this game. Even the Malabog stuff shouldn't be classified as epic as you can just buy the pieces for it.
    If you want a real status item, then we're talking epic weapons like EQ had back in the day.
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What would be the point of the auction house if everything valuable/desireable was made BoP?

There will always need to be some balance between farmable drops and earnable rewards. Earnable via time, cash, or what have you. Not everyone has the luck or the will to battle with a random number generator. And with the Famorian weapons being both the best and extremely difficult to get. I have little problem with ancient weapons being as they are currently.
  • midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    jacksoon wrote: »
    we will prob buy Cn weapon at 10k AD soon

That will never happen, let me just say that. The people who mainly farm CN won't let it happen since that is just shooting yourself in the foot for your AD income.
  • xmachinaxmachina Member Posts: 54
    edited November 2013
    ain't no fun if the gangsters cant have none.
  • sslothzzsslothzz Member Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    xmousepadx wrote: »
    Most of the ppl won't even take ''pugs'' with medicore gear and with atleast cn weapons into a cn group, so u have to farm cn weapons for ur gear in order to get a group to farm cn weapons for sale. That's such a nonsense.
    This guy got the exact point.
    blah blah i'm too lazy to write all my thoughts down
    I am all equipped, and i go into dungeons for farm purposes only. There are still things in this game that i'd like to try, so i grind. But the moment they make drop bop? Bye Bye Neverwinter.
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Good idea, way to destroy the whole game. Module 1 was a horrible addition to the game. Honestly MC is hardly worth doing and is completely unrewarding and you had to pay 50k AD for the privilege of getting worthless loot. Draco should be worth doing and be rewarding... If the weapons were BoP, noone would bother doing CN and probably stick to ring farming and then pugs struggle more coz the only people that they'll get matched with are equally or lower geared people. Also if some of the changes proposed on the test server happen over here, CWs will be destroyed and CN would be harder anyway. Entaling force I personally expected to be nerfed after the sun burst nerf but the dailies on top of that is ridiculous. Tell me, as an end gamer. What should I do after your proposed changes? Currently the only thing I have going is to make AD and you're trying to destroy that. Potentially cryptic are trying to destroy that too if they keep the blue <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> going on.
  • cloud990plcloud990pl Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Let me get this straight: you want to make items dropped by last CN boss BoP because they cost too much and cut off flow off ancient weapons into AH?
    In other words you want to sell all your stacked ancient shields/knots and swords for more than 200k AD, right? Doesn't that sound a bit selfiish to you?
  • misssmooziemisssmoozie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Most players from beta, me included, basically only farms CN for stuff to sell, it's the best form of income, and if suggested change was implemented a lot of these would leave to game, lacking the motivation to change place to farm.
    Wizard.jpg
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    No. No more BoP. For anything.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• hwlrmnkyhwlrmnky Member Posts: 90
    edited November 2013
    This topic makes no sense to me. Buying and selling using the Auction House is part of the game, one from which many of us get great enjoyment. If a player has the AD, why shouldn't s/he use them?
  • dsolzdsolz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If u set to BOP for CN items, I quit. If you realised since the T2 BOP chest patch most player doing T2 are merely doing it to gear their character and those who wants to farm AD moved to CN. If you take that from them all i can say is i dont know what else is in this game for end game players like them. The fix is to fixed all the dungeon exploit not to reduce the fun of the rest of the players. Making seal item as well as gg coins item BOP and not Bind to account has already pushed the limit. PWE has been using quick fixes such as these instead of solving the real problem. It has to stop.
  • valeriob80valeriob80 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 155 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    This game is being destroyed by BoP. I hate BoP and any new BoP item (who said wolf?) is taking me a little more near to quit. I hope devs completely remove the BoP mechanic from the game (everything should be BoE with very few things BoA). I hope this could clarify my point about the opener idea :-)
  • kozi001kozi001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Elitism isn't something exclusive to you.

This is not Elitism.
    I am amused when a pre-Bop chest time player who probably farmed CN to death making this type of suggestions...
    edited November 2013
    First: I don't have Cn item for sell, i stopped farm 5 weak ago, because for a legal runner like me don't worth the time ( 1 hour of run vs 30 min of facking glitcher ******* )
    Second: mine was only a suggestion, BoP didn't broke anything, simply set the price of item down
    Third: if all was reporting the glitch/bug and don't simply use them until they fix it, there was less people whit ancient weapon set.

I don't do this for me , i think's BoP would need for all the best drop, not only on T1-T2 dungeon. I like the MC dungeon, becuse you have to do it more then 1 time for get the material for set and i hope in the next module will be the same. For all the people tell " i will leave when all will be BoP" or " BoP item, bye bye " try take a look at how many people are plaing since BoP come out. Simply some cheater and bugger goes away, legal player are still here play and farm
  • nearlydiamondnearlydiamond Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 105 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    hwlrmnky wrote: »
    This topic makes no sense to me. Buying and selling using the Auction House is part of the game, one from which many of us get great enjoyment. If a player has the AD, why shouldn't s/he use them?

This is correct.
    OP has made a ridiculous suggestion.
    edited November 2013
    @Kozi. I'm not sure if you're speaking to me directly. I've never actually ran CN, so if it was directed at me then gratz on making an incorrect assumption.
    You also misunderstood my comment on why the OP is in fact attempting to be an elitist. He wants exclusivity to items he thinks people need to "earn'. That's 2 strikes.
    edited November 2013
    I have to comment on Jacksoons latest post. To imply that only cheaters and glitchers left when it went BoP is incredibly inaccurate. Many players that didn't like the change have simply had to deal with it. BoP may have been the straw that broke the camels back for a few, but there are plenty of other reasons that led them up to that decision.
    edited November 2013
    The cranium is as thick as concrete.

PLS LOCK THIS THREAD NOW.
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    jacksoon wrote: »
    y take a look at how many people are plaing since BoP come out. Simply some cheater and bugger goes away, legal player are still here play and farm
    Farm what? If everything is BoP there's no reason to play PvE (except to mess around in a dungeon occasionally) once you're done with gear...
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
    edited November 2013
    if they make everything BoP, all im gonna do in dungeon is to chain pull everything and go to stealth while i watch my party get obliterated.
    Why? because i dont need bound stuff anymore and I'm already geared, I'll just do it for the lulz.