test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sharandar Abjuring Charm

msalignedmsaligned Member Posts: 12 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I've done every mission in Sharandar at least a dozen times, yet have not received one Abjuring Charm. So am stuck and point in doing the missions anymore. Any ideas on how to get them?

Other than the Malabog's Castle Key quest, that I can't do, no place to use it, is there any place in Sharandar that drop them?
Post edited by msaligned on

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Replied in your other thread. This is not a bug. You've clearly missed part of the campaign somehow.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Have you unlocked the Banshee gate and taken/done the missions in the Dark Fey enclave? that is the only map where you get the abjuring charms as rewards from the quest givers.
  • msalignedmsaligned Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have done every quest in Sharandar at least a dozen times. The only part of the campaign I have not completed require that I have abjuring charms for the boons. I have done Gnarlroot, Witch Fen, and Celadaine solo and with teams. I have gone around to every npc in the zone that I can find. I have contacted customer support and their answer is sucks to be you. I have read the threads by other people, no help there either.
    edited November 2013
    So you are not receiving abjuring charms if you continue to do dailies in the Dark Fey Enclave? Do they show up as items that you should receive from those dailies, and then not spawn into your currency bag when you turn them in? Or do they not show up in the quest rewards at all?

Doing the mini-instance dungeons doesn't award these. Only the dailies from Finderal Birchspear and his cronies. I think that's his name. The elf that talks like a robot.

You have at some point received abjuring charms or you would not have been able to access the Tower of Celadaine, since they were required to go to the area it's in.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• msalignedmsaligned Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just checked the contacts, they now list, 3 abjuring charms as part of the reward from each of the 3 contacts. They were not part of the rewards in the past. That should total 9 Abjuring Charms, got 3 total. So finally, but still not worth it if takes 30 or 40 quests to generate 3 charms.

thanks anyway.
    edited November 2013
    It really shouldn't take that long and I have no idea what went wrong with your game. You have definitely collected 27 abjuring charms that you already used as well, in order to unlock the Realm of Malabog.

I've never failed to get the proper quest tokens on a turn-in. One of the Malabog quests was broken initially and didn't award the blades it should have, but that was broken for everyone.

Neverwinter Census 2017