test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

graphic bug - separation of orb and enchant enhancement

melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
i'm not sure how this happens but it's intermittent. randomly, after she is finished holding the orb, the enchant enhancement floats by her hand instead of combined with the actual orb.

Attachment not found.

i know this is a minor bug but thanks for looking into it. keep up the great work, guys!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    gexenngexenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 121 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    I have had this like... forever. I use PF and it does exactly the same thing (+ still the broken skull skin) it makes my tiefling cw look really silly :c
    [SIGPIC]http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14804901&dateline=1374624038[/SIGPIC]
    foundry Call of the Blood - NW-DTAK6CXZ2

campaign Heart of Nature - NWS-DUKNH9PPZ

* Cold as Ice - NW-DFFSJTRZG
    * Hard as Stone - NW-DE5ONCWMQ
  • Options
    glanngalladglanngallad Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yep...my CW has the same issues...I just pretend I have two uber orbs. Hope they fix it soon.
  • Options
    bowdidlybowdidly Member Posts: 261 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    melodywhr wrote: »
    i'm not sure how this happens but it's intermittent. randomly

This is not some thing new, i have had this on my CW since way before Feywild, i first saw it not long after live launch just after i had equiped my orb with Plaguefire enchant.

I presumed it was due to the graphical lighting of the enchant that made it alot more visable, but it is not fully visable , it is like a 'ghost' orb and ever since i first noticed it my character has always had another orb 'hovering' around her right hand, it does not matter what she is doing ,it is always there. I have also change enchant to Lightning and my orb but it is still there.

I thought this was well known about , i do remember it being brought up on the forums months and months ago.

Just FYI this is not a new bug, glitch my CW has had this for at least 6 months.