test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Account ticket time out

herecomesmamaherecomesmama Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 16 Arc User
Tried to connect to preview shard --- received "Account Ticket TimeOut" --- what's this!!!!!
Post edited by herecomesmama on

Comments

• annunaki1982annunaki1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    hello to all.

i have been playing on the test server testing hunter ranger for 3 days now. and after the patch i get account ticket time out when i try to log into the test server. any suggestions?
  • zanduvarzanduvar Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Getting the same issue. Wonder if the test server might just still be down.
    edited November 2013
    i have same issue
  • coarsedragoncoarsedragon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Same here.
  • sows01sows01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Same problem with test shard connection after NW.5.20131021a.3 patch
    edited November 2013
    ya could be that or some odd bug that happend. would love to get back on my ranger tho lmfao ranger so awsome!
  • draczondraczon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Same here - rebooted as was suggested when I googled the issue but that did not work

This is on test server only the main server I do not have the issue.
    edited November 2013
    same i tryed to reboot.. still same
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    . . . . . Possibly due to the Preview Server being down? Until I can verify, moving to Preview General instead of Preview Bugs.

Update: Seems to be an issue with the Preview Server. Escalating for further inspection. Thanks!
    edited November 2013
    well i thought this was the thread for posting preview server bugs is it not? or im confused sry for the misunderstanding
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    well i thought this was the thread for posting preview server bugs is it not? or im confused sry for the misunderstanding
    . . . . . As I said, I moved it until I can verify if it is a bug or not. Additionally, I merged a couple threads from other non-preview forums, that's what I meant by "instead." I merged them and moved them here, instead of to the Bug Forum in this section until I can verify if it is a bug or not.

. . . . . Update added to my post above, awaiting further verification of error message. The issue has been escalated.
    edited November 2013
    ok thanks zebular and sry again for the misunderstanding.
    edited November 2013
    ok thanks zebular and sry again for the misunderstanding.
    No worries! Sorry for the confusion!
  • coarsedragoncoarsedragon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    . . . . . As I said, I moved it until I can verify if it is a bug or not. Additionally, I merged a couple threads from other non-preview forums, that's what I meant by "instead." I merged them and moved them here, instead of to the Bug Forum in this section until I can verify if it is a bug or not.

. . . . . Update added to my post above, awaiting further verification of error message. The issue has been escalated.

Thank you.
  • jacksoonjacksoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i get same message, but only when i try log the preview gateway :(
  • saolilsaolil Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Same here.
  • jonddnjonddn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Same "account ticket timeout" message here also... hope it gets fixed soon
    "Kobold smells all! Kobold Omnisniffient!" - Tuga? North Trail Wants You! - North! Always!
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Probably has something to do with the Windows XP login fix - that it somehow scrambled all logins. I'm quite certain the team is hot on it like stink on shi.....yeeeaaahhhhhh.
    edited November 2013
    Probably has something to do with the Windows XP login fix - that it somehow scrambled all logins. I'm quite certain the team hot on it like stink on shi.....yeeeaaahhhhhh.
    lol! I'm on Win8.1 .... I knew I shouldn't have upgraded from 8.0 to 8.1! Now I have the XP login fix account tiket timeout error! woes! (this is not me being serious).
  • flyingcarcatflyingcarcat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Okay, so I tried to connect to Neverwinter Preview, I patched since it's auto login, because I used Arc, After is says Retrieving List of Characters it says ''Acccount Ticket Timeout'' PLEASE HELP, I WANNA PLAY THE HUNTER RANGER CLASSS.
  • caloriencalorien Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Same thing's happening on gatewaytest (the preview version of the gateway) which kicked me out and gave me an "undergoing maintenance" message the first time I tried logging back in; I think Preview's undergoing maintenance right now.
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver
  • flyingcarcatflyingcarcat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ah, Okay Thanks :D
    edited November 2013
    Another thread merged.

No updates to progress of this issue yet. Apologies for the down-time.
    edited November 2013
    Update: The issue is being investigated by the Developers as I type this. We will update when we have new information. Apologies again for this unexpected down-time for the Preview Server. Moved the thread to Preview Bugs.
    edited November 2013
    Update: The Preview Server is once again available. Our apologies for the unexpected issues. Please reply if anyone is still experiencing this particular error message. Thanks!
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    Update: The Preview Server is once again available. Our apologies for the unexpected issues. Please reply if anyone is still experiencing this particular error message. Thanks!

I always new the WIZARD could fix it. Wizzies can fix anything.

Now, about the non-combat rewards for Foundry Quests. We need to talk...
    edited November 2013
    thanks zebular for keeping us all up to date. you rock!