test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unscheduled Maintenance 11-4-13, 7:15PM PST

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey all!

We're going to perform a quick unscheduled maintenance this evening so that we can bring the Auction House back up as soon as possible.

Maintenance will begin at 7:15PM PST (when is that in your time zone?). Estimated downtime is 1 hour.

Thank you!

Update 1 (7:15PM PST): Maintenance has begun!
Update 2 (7:45PM PST): Maintenance is ongoing. Thanks for your patience!
Update 3 (8:15PM PST): Maintenance is complete. Thanks and welcome back to Neverwinter!
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• laeaornyalaeaornya Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thank you for the warning, both here and on Facebook. Also, thank you for always sharing that link to the time converter. It makes planning around these things so much easier. :-)
    nwo-banner_zpsa70beece.jpg
  • westirwestir Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Good to know, thanks for all the notices.
  • nathanmehew2435nathanmehew2435 Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What is the Emergency is it a Rollback ? i done a few CN run's today and i would hate to find out that my AH Listing's have been removed due to a rollback :(
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You bet! :)
    laeaornya wrote: »
    Thank you for the warning, both here and on Facebook. Also, thank you for always sharing that link to the time converter. It makes planning around these things so much easier. :-)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • michaelpoynermichaelpoyner Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 75
    edited November 2013
    rollback? oh snap lol
  • lazureelazuree Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    caturday 2.0
  • medicometaleromedicometalero Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What happened? bazillions of AD for free again??
  • saerraelsaerrael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Does this include the Preview Shard...? Just making sure.
    edited November 2013
    We are not performing a rollback. :)
    What is the Emergency is it a Rollback ? i done a few CN run's today and i would hate to find out that my AH Listing's have been removed due to a rollback :(
  • collardgreens1collardgreens1 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    all you trollers who are just here to make people sweat need to STFU PLZ....

Now serious question to the CM:

How long will the maintenance take?

thanks for the small bit of heads up you did give to us who were online at the time.
  • caloriencalorien Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Will the bugged Pirate's Skyhold map be fixed as well? (Map and minimap not showing any textures, just grey for unexplored and white for explored areas.)
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    :D Awesome to know were not getting a Rollback but what was the emergency if you don't mind letting the community know :)
  • ryisnelly1ryisnelly1 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    what actually happened to the auction house?
  • caloriencalorien Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Auction house crashed; there were several in-game announcements about it being down and them working on it.
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    We're working on that issue as well - no ETA just yet but it's in the works. :)
    calorien wrote: »
    Will the bugged Pirate's Skyhold map be fixed as well? (Map and minimap not showing any textures, just grey for unexplored and white for explored areas.)
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Good to know, thanks for informing us.

Also, what was the problem besides the AH not working?
  • overddriveoverddrive Member Posts: 722 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    When its aid there was 9 minutes left, I had que a skirmish just so I could be dc'd at boss fight and log forum to complain lol. j/k thanks for the quick fix an warnings.
    PanzerJäger HR Hybrid
    Jugger Conq GF
    edited November 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Wait update 1 ? will there be more
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Wait update 1 ? will there be more

sometimes.
  • monk1955monk1955 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    10 minutes is not enough notice when they knew about the AH being down for 2 hours!
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It wasn't mentioned here but over the next 48 hours there will be some forum maintenance also. As yesterday there was issues with the forum posting. Some posts were being posted at the beginning of the topic with a time stamp of before the original post was made. I had 2 posts of mine do that.
  • leatherneckmikeleatherneckmike Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Server is still down, do you have an ETA when it will be back up? its past 1 hour.
  • lif3marelif3mare Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well ty kindly for being on top of that.
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Server is still down, do you have an ETA when it will be back up? its past 1 hour.

It just went down 15 mins ago. Has not been offline for an hour yet
  • verlernerverlerner Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    We are not performing a rollback. :)

Just a quick note, it seems that the time listed on the forum posts are still under PDT, instead of PST; the update time inside of the post about the Maintenance being begun states the correct time.

Thanks in advance!

*edited* Thanks, all better now!
  • jonpen1jonpen1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ::facepalm:: one sliver of a bar left on the Gauntlygrym boss.

::edited gripe:: Sorry, frustrated, overcame a poor tank, had the boss on the ropes..and..boom.
  • megamousegwmegamousegw Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Was in Dread Vault. We took the chance and started the last boss on Epic. Took us forever to get him to maybe less than 15% and then BOOM down the servers went. Oh well we knew they would take it down but we thought we could do it. Live and learn.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i'm not sure if this is a viable option, but it might be in cryptic/pwe's best interest during situations like this that there is a GM in zone chat to quell the spread of misinformation. while some people know to come here or any of the social spots to get more information, there may be people that don't.

thanks for listening!
  • lionslayer123lionslayer123 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thank you for the update!
  • kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    calorien wrote: »
    Auction house crashed; there were several in-game announcements about it being down and them working on it.

Prolly crashed due to people feverishly buying up R7 enchants before the enchant system is completely overhauled with an overly complex system Module2.
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad
This discussion has been closed.