Install Arc
Options

Unable to get past loading screen after new patch

2»

Comments

• Options
    havkarrohavkarro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Setting the launcher into safe mode should get you into the game if it is the same issue I am experiencing (and have been for a few weeks).

Once in game, you can change the settings again and be fine until you reload. Turning off all shadows may resolve (has helped for me)

Not working for me since I cant get throught the loading (been stucked at 1/4 of progress, anyways thanks for post - anything worth try is much more better than quoting "+1" kinda posts.
  • Options
    ammuryammury Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    actual the laucher doest wirck same not responding eror after cryptic load
  • Options
    ammuryammury Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    te luncher doest worck cant se the green ball for server online
  • Options
    mydexteridmydexterid Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Today a new patch came out, and guess what... the game just STOPS AT THE LOADING SCREEN!
  • Options
    bex120bex120 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    It does that to mine too it will load to when it says Neverwinter and then the game will crash :(
  • Options
    kuroisekikuroiseki Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Got the same problem here too. Go into launcher, login, and press play. Cryptic logo comes up, goes fine. Once that Neverwinter Logo pops up, it freezes on me and says "not responding". Which really sucks cause I so wanna get on and play :( I've tried safe mode, running it as administrative, turning my Avast! off then turned Ad-Aware off, restarted my computer...nothing! Hope PWE team can fix this :(
  • Options
    havkarrohavkarro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Still not patched, can`t play for 2 weeks by now!
  • Options
    riotact007riotact007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Same thing is happening to me, starts loading, gets to about the L in loading, so almost 1/2 way and at the exact same spot everytime it crashes. Won't run in safemode either