test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Maintenance - 10/29 7am PDT (Pacific)

dwightmcdwightmc Member Posts: 95
edited October 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey all,

We'll be performing shard maintenance on 10/29 at 7am PDT (Pacific). The estimated downtime is 90 minutes but may be extended due to unforeseen circumstances.

Patch Notes are available here.

When is maintenance for you? Click here to find out.

Thanks,

Dwight

Update 1: (7:00 am PDT) Scheduled maintenance has begun. Updated post to include link to patch notes.

Update 2: (7:40 am PDT) Update: maintenance is progressing as planned. Thanks for your patience!

Update 3: Maintenance has completed! Welcome back to Neverwitner!
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Does this mean that we won't be having a Thursday maintenance this week, or is this in addition to the typical Thursday-morning maintenance?
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hrm, probably because the new event starts tomorrow. Events usually start Thursdays so they can bring them online after normal maintenance, but that wouldn't allow time to really get into the festivities before Halloween proper was over.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    17 hours til Masquerade,
    Masquerade, Masquerade
    17 hours til Masquerade,
    Silver Cryptic

Then everybody's faces will melt once they place a mask on their heads. :eek:
  • kanny77kanny77 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    i need to play this on my mac book pro and i can't its not fair
  • kanny77kanny77 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    we need arc on the os system
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hrm, probably because the new event starts tomorrow. Events usually start Thursdays so they can bring them online after normal maintenance, but that wouldn't allow time to really get into the festivities before Halloween proper was over.

I figured as much. I'm still trying to figure out why they didn't just start the event this past Thursday...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • kuroshankuroshan Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    i'm new at the gameand i want try to test it i play other game for perfectworld ..m question is how u play the game? i dowload patch and open and this ask me for a code "One Time Code" where i get it?
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    kuroshan wrote: »
    i'm new at the gameand i want try to test it i play other game for perfectworld ..m question is how u play the game? i dowload patch and open and this ask me for a code "One Time Code" where i get it?

it is e-mailed to you.
  • kuroshankuroshan Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    nothing and i wait for long time all wath i get is a code for active the mail T_T! and one time code is a short one
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    valwryn wrote: »
    17 hours til Masquerade,
    Masquerade, Masquerade
    17 hours til Masquerade,
    Silver Cryptic

Then everybody's faces will melt once they place a mask on their heads. :eek:

valindra would pull a sneaky trick like that...
  • ichikuraichikura Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    anyone actually click the link for the patch notes? it's not there it has the one from the 17th as the newest one -_- don't post it if it isn't there guys
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ichikura wrote: »
    anyone actually click the link for the patch notes? it's not there it has the one from the 17th as the newest one -_- don't post it if it isn't there guys

The patch notes normally don't get posted until after the server has gone down, but when they are posted they will be available in the sub-forum that was linked to. It is the same message every time there is downtime with patch and is not meant to say posts are here right now.
  • triiiedgetriiiedge Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    yeah Halloween event is coming happy Halloween everyone, and by the way i know your busy with all the development of the games about the new classes and paragon paths, cheers and hurray for that, you made all the gamers which still playing it really happy with just a preview and some news, if you care to listen to another idea about the skills, if you can make a shortcut to changing sets of skills a lot more easier for player to switch, for example a set of skill (Control wizard) Ctrl+1 [1]arcane singu[2]opp force [Tab]Entangling force [Q]sudden storm [E] shrad of endless.. [R]steal time Ctrl+2 [1]ice knife [2]maelstorm of chaos [Tab]Repel [Q]ray of enfeble[E] shield [R]Icy ray
    i know your all busy but this is just a little change but for the better of game, little work for some macros. Thanks in advance to all staffs of NW. happy Halloween everyone
  • talanar82talanar82 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ichikura wrote: »

Patch Notes will be available. Key words "will be". They didn't say the patch notes are already there, so stop whining :cool:
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    3 more hours til Masquerade,
    Masquerade, Masquerade
    3 more hours til Masquerade,
    Silver Cryptic

Oh the HORROR of waiting!!! :o
  • janderxjanderx Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Since XP is still gained after lvl cap, can u change the system to keep gaining power points according to the lvl progression so players can have the full powers arsenal at disposition to select when questing or delving or pvp ing??? Is really stupid that after lvl cap u keep gainign XP but they worth nothing...or trade them for AD or zen..something useful with thos XP...

plus yesterday i notice something playing with my DC, the healing word power has the description that with divinity doesn't cost an encounter, yet after read taht and use it, one of my divinity pips was gone, so it cost the encounter or not? or will you correct the text or mechanic in next patch?

sorry for the typos i'm at work and i'm tryin to to be as quick as i can :D
This discussion has been closed.