test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Adventure Hour Livestream TODAY at 4PM PDT!

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Update: Thanks everyone that joined today's Neverwinter Adventure Hour livestream and Hunter Ranger sneak peek! Check out the replay here: http://www.twitch.tv/perfectworld_community/b/474465857

Hey all!

Join me today at 4PM PDT (click here for a time converter) for the Neverwinter Adventure Hour livestream!

During the Adventure Hour, we'll play Neverwinter, level our characters, run dungeons and Foundry quests, get our PvP on, talk about cool things going on in the game, chat with the devs, give away prizes, and get into other shenanigans!

gA6V4M4.jpg

Tune in on our Perfect World Community Twitch.tv channel: http://www.twitch.tv/perfectworld_community

Or look for me @PWESominator in-game.

See you there!

P.S. - Today we'll take a sneak peak at the newly announced Hunter Ranger! :)
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ^^^ THIS ^^^

gonna be awesome!
  • goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Is it ready or are you still ironing out kinks? If yes, when will you release it?
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
  • judgemelaterjudgemelater Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 14
    edited October 2013
    As a Stream moderator I find it embarrassing that I won't be able to show up as the stream starts at midnight for me. Oh well, lol
  • animeblueeyesanimeblueeyes Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Can't wait! No seriously, I've been going crazy waiting for Ranger. It's by far my favorite class.
  • syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Won't be there. Dance lessons. Laaaaame. Have fun!
    contents to be decided
  • lionmaruu0lionmaruu0 Member Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    yaaaaaaay :D
    Will be there :)
  • animeblueeyesanimeblueeyes Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    aerong1 wrote: »
    Well after all i think DnD made a mistake by only giving the rights and dont manage the game developing.

Do you mean TSR or Wizards of the Coast? Because hardcore D&D fans say that the best game was TSR. And they gave away their rights a long time ago. It's the way of the world. Too many people feel that they have to be catered to in gaming. I'm content with the fact that I can play something with graphics that aren't my imagination sitting at a table with a character sheet.
  • ardeceanardecean Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    this is probably the highlight of the moment!!! can't wait til I get home for this. It all makes my spending money worth while ..
    If you don't mind, It doesn't matter.
    TAW CC
    Shadows From Within Campaign
    Recruitment Forum
    The Art of Warfare
  • killmehplzkillmehplz Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Awesome! Let's get pumped up!
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    I will be there! I can't wait to see Hunter Ranger! I have my 6th character slot reserved for mine! I can't wait!!!!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    great :) nice to see streams from eng cm more often before mostly only fr and de cm s live streamed game
  • oxydumoxydum Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    P.S. - Today we'll take a sneak peak at the newly announced Hunter Ranger! :)

I hope that the new zone isn't anything like sharandar. You have an unlimited amount of free content (a.k.a. foundry). It only needs more work and proper rewards.
  • syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Or my instructor could get a mysterious hole in his roof and have to spend the evening patching it up. Whatevs. Watch time back on.
    contents to be decided
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Groovy!
    /10char
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
  • warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    btw any idea when will module 2 come to test server?
  • arcaelusarcaelus Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Sweet! Can not wait for it to come out. I wish that the DC had a Paragon Path for a Battle/Healer type. The Druid will be sweet also when it comes out. Thanks for the your hard work. The game is coming along great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
  • sevdaisevdai Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    #Fencegating !!
  • knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    sevdai wrote: »
    #Fencegating !!

One of those 'had to be there' things.
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    One thing that wasn't asked during the last adventure hour was if the Ranger was going to have dual wield capabilities? Has that been determined yet?
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    One thing that wasn't asked during the last adventure hour was if the Ranger was going to have dual wield capabilities? Has that been determined yet?

Yes, it has been determined.
    edited October 2013
    dardove wrote: »

And there was much rejoicing. :o
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited October 2013

The ranger's tab ability is a weapon switch between the bow and dual wielding.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

edited October 2013
    rabbinicus wrote: »
    The ranger's tab ability is a weapon switch between the bow and dual wielding.

Okay it was my belief that it was bow and melee meaning one or two handed weapons and looking at the Neverwinter adventure hour that is correct because in the sneak peek video the ranger is using two swords during the adventure hour footage he is using one.
  • silentstrydersilentstryder Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    didnt get to the feed in time does it have stealth?
    edited October 2013
    didnt get to the feed in time does it have stealth?

No, it does not.