test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Queue System not working for me... What could be?

foxgaldorffoxgaldorf Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello adventurers from the Sword Coast,

I'm trying since i began to play, use the queue system accessed by the key "l", but without sucess, i click in join and then i wait, but never i was called for the game.

Maybe you guys can help me in this quest.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by foxgaldorf on

Comments

• Options
    grungebrmpkgrungebrmpk Member, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 201 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Probably drow racism! Is bad to be a feared race! lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aaronjfaaronjf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Really depends what you are in q for. When I was playing and lvling, there were many instances/skrimmishes that would q for when I was the right lvl and often would out level the place before I would get a group. I can only imagine there are several less "new" players than when I was playing. That being said, if the q stunk for me months back when the game was really fresh and popular, I can't imagine what it is now. I would think the merge would have helped a bit at the higher level but low level not so much. GF/Cleric will be your best bet for fast q for dungeon or skrimmish.
  • Options
    foxgaldorffoxgaldorf Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    aaronjf wrote: »
    Really depends what you are in q for. When I was playing and lvling, there were many instances/skrimmishes that would q for when I was the right lvl and often would out level the place before I would get a group. I can only imagine there are several less "new" players than when I was playing. That being said, if the q stunk for me months back when the game was really fresh and popular, I can't imagine what it is now. I would think the merge would have helped a bit at the higher level but low level not so much. GF/Cleric will be your best bet for fast q for dungeon or skrimmish.

I understood and this can get worse. Because i play with a rogue and many other players have a same character class... Maybe can be this too. I will try now, that i reached the 60th level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    If you play a guardian fighter, you'll often be called before you can even close the interface.

Play a rogue or other DPS class and expect to be waiting around a lot.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    If you play a TR, your best bet is probably to ask around in the chat for a party. If you play a TR or a CW, you'll have to wait forever in queue otherwise -- those seem to be the two most popular classes right now, based on what I usually see the most of in Protector's Enclave.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • Options
    xmachinaxmachina Member Posts: 54
    edited October 2013
    aaronjf wrote: »

Kifflom, brother brother!

What is a q? The queue system however is broken. It will take you into the instance with an incomplete group which is frustrating especially when it bugs.

Perhaps this is so because we have not learned to become the instance and thus taken before our time.

The same however can not be said about dinosaurs because, dinosaurs are a lie that people believe because they are weak-Fact!

The solution I think can only come from the alien species called the Dev's which exist and are present on Earth.

Happiness is Yours-Kifflom!
  • Options
    dndmasterdarkdndmasterdark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Obviously the que times are higher for DPS than a tank or heals because there is way more DPS out there than tanks or healers.
  • Options
    iergoiergo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Weirdo alert. Anyhow, the Q is longer for Dps, tr and GWF mostly. An even bigger problem is that the PL can kick anyone at anytime. Then, when someone quits the Q tries to bring you into an instance with not enough people in them. At other times it just doesn't find people, try finding people to group with through /lfg neither of them work well at least for me.

The reason is some people avoid Q'ing because you have higher chance to fail especially during DD using the Q. Idk what to tell you, join a guild? Being in a guild doesn't mean you'll find a group either. I've joined maybe 2 DD out maybe 21+ this week (last two weeks included). Most of the time is spent waiting for the Q to find a group and yelling lfg. Eventually it will put you in a 3/5 or 4/5 group, after doing that for a while, I usually just click escape and exit game :/ (not even bothering to log in unless I need to do something I can't do on gateway).

Good luck I guess.