test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is there a Cap to Rough Astral Diamonds?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Is there a Cap to Rough Astral Diamonds? My Rough AD is at exactly 500k. Before I won the Waukeen Chest 2 times, it was at 300k. Shouldn't I have more than 500k?
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• misssmooziemisssmoozie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Don't think the Rough AD is capped, normal AD is capped at 100'000'000'000, which is rather rare for people who play legit to reach. But, to be on the safe side, don't let the Rough AD reach over 90 millions.
    Wizard.jpg
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Numbers on a computer typically always have some form of a cap. It's part of the limitations of using a computer as the variables can only store certain amounts of information.

I'm not sure what the cap is for RAD but I would guess it is an extremely high number like 100M.

In any case you are nowhere near the cap at 300 or 500K RAD. Do note that the game will automatically refine RAD for you if you don't refine it every day which is likely what happened to your expected amount. :)
  • perfectionagainperfectionagain Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Sure after this event, we could have a temp RAD upgrade limit as many folks have now got 500K minimum RAD and be nice to refine this before the next event which maybe Halloween next week.

No limit for 3 Days - or something like that would be nice to get rid of the RAD we got and use it on the things we want :)

Thanks
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    . . . . . Rough isn't capped but if I recall correctly there is a cap to how many Refined you can have on one character as I recall it showing in the tool-tip when you hover your mouse over your displayed amount of Refined AD in your inventory. You can only refine 24,000 Rough AD per day. Check your Rough AD as the Waukeen Event awarded Rough Astral Diamonds, it did not reward any Refined AD. You have to refine them yourself.
  • perfectionagainperfectionagain Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    . . . . . Rough isn't capped but if I recall correctly there is a cap to how many Refined you can have on one character as I recall it showing in the tool-tip when you hover your mouse over your displayed amount of Refined AD in your inventory. You can only refine 24,000 Rough AD per day. Check your Rough AD as the Waukeen Event awarded Rough Astral Diamonds, it did not reward any Refined AD. You have to refine them yourself.

You can only refine 24,000 Rough AD per day -- Yes that's the problem as we will never get to the end of it with nearly 1 Mill sitting ready to do so for many players, we will have another event before we get chance to fine it.

Thanks as always for any replies, greatly appreciated.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    . . . . . I'm sorry to say, but there are no plans for raising the refinement cap. Doing so would just hurt the economy even worse, as I stated in a thread on the subject itself.