• Options
    jacksoonjacksoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    no you can't ^^
  • Options
    stripiestfilly0stripiestfilly0 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    jademoss wrote: »
    wow :( If things continue like this, there wont be an AH worth visiting. First Armors (which we can only get if we want to wait in que for 3 hours and hope a single person doesn't decline), now mounts?

Hope it's a typo.
    The free transmuting is a plus though! :)

3hours for a queue? got no mates to play with?
    Sorcerer.jpg
  • Options
    stripiestfilly0stripiestfilly0 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    pprandom wrote: »
    So we now have a mmorpg in wich there is no tradable craftmanship, high level equipment or mounts. There are no queues for multiplayer quests, pvp hasn t been updated in eons (i mean there are only 2 lame maps). You know, there are much better single player games out there.

Bro - I played AoC for ages and in 5 years they brought out one new map , so chill , its only early days
    Sorcerer.jpg
  • Options
    supermrblobsupermrblob Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=997141

It is now bind on equip. I am seriously impressed that they did this. GJ Guys!
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    No fix for High Vizir 4 set ? nice more 15 min CN runs inc going to do the economy a world of good.

that's a pretty interesting point you bring up here... high vizier's set has been released for quite some time and the economy seemed to be pretty normal... until the new lockbox went live and the exchange rate went bonkers. so i don't think the high vizier's set is doing to the economy what you think it's doing or "going to do".

i'm sure the issue will be addressed by the dev team when they get to it. i don't really think it's something that warrants them to put it on top of the action item list. in a real world business setting, specifically in a technology-focused setting like this one, there is a work list based on priority and when we, the user base, submits a bug report, that is looked at and prioritized within the list. we, the user base, do not have the internal information or... more plainly put, it is not our job to declare how bug fixes are prioritized. i've seen claims that this is affecting the queue system, but i've been in plenty of runs (not specifically CN) to know that this is not the case. it's more about the bigger picture and internal information that we, the user base, are not privy to. for all we know, this is going to be fixed in conjunction with some upcoming class balancing patch. complaining about it isn't going to make it happen faster.
  • Options
    bowdidlybowdidly Member Posts: 261 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    melodywhr wrote: »
    that's a pretty interesting point you bring up here... high vizier's set has been released for quite some time and the economy seemed to be pretty normal... until the new lockbox went live and the exchange rate went bonkers. so i don't think the high vizier's set is doing to the economy what you think it's doing or "going to do".

i'm sure the issue will be addressed by the dev team when they get to it. i don't really think it's something that warrants them to put it on top of the action item list. in a real world business setting, specifically in a technology-focused setting like this one, there is a work list based on priority and when we, the user base, submits a bug report, that is looked at and prioritized within the list. we, the user base, do not have the internal information or... more plainly put, it is not our job to declare how bug fixes are prioritized. i've seen claims that this is affecting the queue system, but i've been in plenty of runs (not specifically CN) to know that this is not the case. it's more about the bigger picture and internal information that we, the user base, are not privy to. for all we know, this is going to be fixed in conjunction with some upcoming class balancing patch. complaining about it isn't going to make it happen faster.

LOL seriously,. The broken High Vizier set cuts CN runs donw by a 1/3 of the time,and every other dungeon run, the market is flooded with CN weapons at less than half the price they were at a month ago. Seroiusly, you can watch live streams of people doing FULL CN runs in like 20 mins all due to this broken Vizier 4 set bonus.

You even asked for 'proof' this set was a problem and some one posted a link to a video from twich showning multiple 5 minute Draco kills all due to this broken set stacking the debuff up to 70 times.

Who was complaining ??? i just made a point that the set had not been fixed. I dont see any complaint at all in my post, and i your answer you dont know what you are talking about and you open admit in another thread you dont see any problems with the High Vizier set, but also admit you are not even spec'd into the abilitys that make the debuff stack endlessly.
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Bugs introduced this patch (NW.5.20130923a.6)

Lost relics - may have been gone a long time ... haven't done that contest in months.

Picnic Table - was reported on preview 2 patches ago, didn't change live that patch, now made it live apparently.
  • Options
    oldbuggaoldbugga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    There is nothing wrong with the HV set or its bonus. The problem is that multiple players can stack the debuff. That is what needs addressing, not the set bonus itself. I hope the devs see a bit further than that because it is just that type of culling/trimming/nerfing the basic ability rather than the situational problems that causes serious balance issues.
    The older I get....the better I was
This discussion has been closed.