Skill Lag/Stuttering

2»

Comments

• tgiordano92tgiordano92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Bump any DEv?
    edited September 2013
    Went to the lengths of removing everything and reinstalling windows. Still same issues. The three gmaes I want to play....all have same problem...unfortunately all by same company -_-. champions, STO, and this all have the stuttering.Hope someone has a resolution to this.
    edited September 2013
    posted another post here : http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?497541-Please-Read

detailing everything I have tried. If anyone has same issues please post!
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Stil have the problem Lagging like hell from GWF Come and get it DC shild All CW aoe and any corner of dpvp.
    I am frustrating if servers merge it will be more&more terrible (1 thig is many skill bugged L.boxe's dropp nothing no matter hou many y open too fast xp gain dungeon run's need to use exploits beacuse 1 million add's + more and more hacker's on server) but if y have good pc and good connection and still lagg like hell after current patch what do you expetc from server merge?
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Every NEW Single player game run FULL grafic on my pc (Terra and Aion too HIGHER System Requirements).
    I love this game and i hate to say i can't play it because Too much frozen screen and laag.
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
    edited October 2013
    try switching proxies servers to Eu 1 or 2 or maybe US

Eu.2 worked for me and I am in US and not many lag anymore