test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a cloak/mantle/cape that...

colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
edited October 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hey,

I am looking for a cloak/mantle/cape that doesn't have clipping errors. Does such thing exist? I have been testing every single cape i could find on the ah. They all clip into my character's lower back armor. I would like a short cape, that doesn't go lower than the waist.

Any ideas?

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2013
    The item level doesn't matter, i merely wanna use it as a skin.

• Options
    mischievousxspiritmischievousxspirit Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Capes all use the code. If they are clipping it's likely because your gear protrudes through the normal mask of the cape and will do so with all capes :\ My suggestion would be finding a shorter cape rather than a full length one, they tend to not clip on the belt or boots- but they just don't look as cool. I've found the Illyabruen cape- the one received via the Campaign is so large that doesn't clip AS bad, but like all the rest still clips...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Go ahead and knock me down. I will never cease to rise again.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    My GF and CW have cloaks from the Plague Tower quest line that are short and simple and don't seem to clip too badly, but these are BoP end chest reward items. You might be able to get someone to share the quest with you though.

I did this quest line so long ago on my TR and GWF I don't remember what they got. It was back when capes had even more unfortunate clipping issues and would wrap around your head while you were riding, so if they also got capes, I probably got rid of them immediately.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Thx for the replies.

I have found some cool looking capes.
    The best one is the Cloak of the feydark, since it is only half the size of a regular mantle. I forgot how i got it. It was just there in my inventory, idk how that happened. It is blue lvl 49 with lvl 60 stats.

But yeah, i am using Ormshaa's cloak atm., it is huge and the clipping is abrely visible.

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    That's from opening the equipment crate from the current lockbox. Random equipment that scales to your level, so depending what level you open it at, you could get a level 50 item equippable at 39, etc.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia