test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

It really getting boring.....

ggyuggyu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in PvE Discussion
will it been like 6 month till now Since open beta and me and alot of people start to get bored from that very limit show off mount race pvp really..
You not going to improve anything about this or in less case make new wide map for open pvp ,Because this really getting boring :/
KILLERDDDD
Post edited by ggyu on

Comments

• Options
    degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Actually, the T2 GG dungeon is not the second bast way to get items to sell on the AH (the first being Castle Never).

1) Stay in GG arena for a couple minutes, kill one duergar.
    2) Run GG PVP.
    3) Q for Dwarf King's Crypt and run it multiple times (2-3 is normal, 4 if you're really fast).

Sold a pair of High Vizier boots from that for 900k a week ago. Not too shabby.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • Options
    munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    ggyu wrote: »
    will it been like 6 month till now Since open beta and me and alot of people start to get bored from that very limit show off mount race pvp really..
    You not going to improve anything about this or in less case make new wide map for open pvp ,Because this really getting boring :/

Granted the mass's in GG PvP generally just run around in circles capping nodes. But you aren't forced to do that.

Get a group of friends together and stick together, and start killing people.

Just about every single GG match I'm in, I'm well over 30 kills, because we farm the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of the other team. We tend to end up at there first node fighting the entire match,...its a blast and I recommend it if you feel the horse racing is boring.

Cheers!
  • Options
    cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    PvP is getting love in module 2 from what I hear. Can't wait =)
    Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
    We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.
  • Options
    jeepinjeepin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    munkey81 wrote: »

Just about every single GG match I'm in, I'm well over 30 kills, because we farm the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of the other team. We tend to end up at there first node fighting the entire match,...its a blast and I recommend it if you feel the horse racing is boring.

Cheers!

Oh! so you are the D-Bag that camps spawn points and griefs people... Such a shame you aren't on Beholder... I NEVER grief and am extremely against it, but for people like you, I'd make the exception.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Nodes aren't spawn points, right? I don't see anything wrong with holding a point and fighting for it rather than racing around, if that's what you'd prefer to do with your time.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Actually, the T2 GG dungeon is not the second bast way to get items to sell on the AH (the first being Castle Never).

1) Stay in GG arena for a couple minutes, kill one duergar.
    2) Run GG PVP.
    3) Q for Dwarf King's Crypt and run it multiple times (2-3 is normal, 4 if you're really fast).

Sold a pair of High Vizier boots from that for 900k a week ago. Not too shabby.

?? o.o I talk about pvp really not AH or any stuff lol
    KILLERDDDD
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    munkey81 wrote: »
    Granted the mass's in GG PvP generally just run around in circles capping nodes. But you aren't forced to do that.

Get a group of friends together and stick together, and start killing people.

Cheers!

So I need like 10 people from guild to catch some people who don't want pvp for sure ??Is that fun ?? I want to face people that want pvp not race mount
    KILLERDDDD
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    jeepin wrote: »
    Oh! so you are the D-Bag that camps spawn points and griefs people... Such a shame you aren't on Beholder... I NEVER grief and am extremely against it, but for people like you, I'd make the exception.

Apparently you aren't able to read, or fail to understand simple sentences....So I will explain for you

Camping......Nodes.......is.......not.......spawn.......camping....

/slapyourself
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    ggyu wrote: »
    So I need like 10 people from guild to catch some people who don't want pvp for sure ??Is that fun ?? I want to face people that want pvp not race mount

Like I said, hang out on there closest node, you'll always get a lot of fights..
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    cribstaxxx wrote: »
    PvP is getting love in module 2 from what I hear. Can't wait =)

What kinda love??? Where'd you read this?
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    so... smashing players with sub-standard gear is fun? that reminds me of an image of an older sibling holding their hand on their younger sibling's forehead as they are trying to charge them with arms flying. if that's fun, what's boring?
  • Options
    degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    melodywhr wrote: »
    so... smashing players with sub-standard gear is fun? that reminds me of an image of an older sibling holding their hand on their younger sibling's forehead as they are trying to charge them with arms flying. if that's fun, what's boring?

Alysin, myself, and many other members of EoA... At the end of the day, all we want is a really good fight. We've said it before that we'd rather have dozens of close losses than stomp pugs all day, because that's just boring.

GG is a bit of a mess. I wouldn't even call it PVP. It's just which wave of players ends up alive.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!