test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sharandar Store is missing the two new potions

justinjasterjustinjaster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Nearly every single guildmate and i have unlocked the area of Malabog quite some time ago and yet the potions of fey healing and heroism are not in the Sharandar Store as it says that it would be. Many people have this issue, any idea on when this will be fixed?
Post edited by justinjaster on

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I think it was LadySylvia who figured out exactly what the deal is. The potions appear when you get the Malabog key in your inventory. As it stands right now, they are only available while you still have that key, but the key vanishes when you turn in the initial "talk to" quest for that realm.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • justinjasterjustinjaster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I heard that too from others but that doesn't help any of us unfortunately and that is part of the bug. It needs to be addressed and fixed.
  • ministerofchangeministerofchange Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I reported this weeks ago, even explained the whole "Key in Inventory" part, and they STILL haven't fixed it!
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I've got a lot of crescents and no potions to spend them on....
  • syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Ditto on my CW, who is now just harvesting sparks and running celadine's tower (and not doing any more of the dailies) in waits of getting that last boon.

At least I know about this on my DC, so she'll be able to stock up.
    contents to be decided
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yeah, currently sitting on something like 600 crescents and nothing useful to spend them on.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I cashed in a lot of my fomorian concoctions for crescents with my first 60 because I neglected to consider that by the time I had the sparks needed for the later boons (I refuse to pay to rush them), I'd have easily received more than enough crescents just from dailies.

Ehh... I'll get the potions whenever the bug is fixed. But right now I am debating if I just want to salvage seal gear or what.

Second 60 has a pretty empty currency tab so I'm just holding the bounty items on him.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia