test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Now available: Yeth Hound and More!

cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
edited September 2013 in News & Announcements
See what new items are available in the Neverwinter Zen Market! http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=978711
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    butstonfreembutstonfreem Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    less dyepacks more sinlge dyes, please.
    They are just never the combination/order to be usefull. I would love to see all the dyepack colors made avaliable as single dyes as well. They would probably sell better too.
  • Options
    ameranth342ameranth342 Member Posts: 141 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Great patch, brings nice new mount, but no new fix's. nice to see you have prioritys in order.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Great patch, brings nice new mount, but no new fix's. nice to see you have prioritys in order.

The unstoppable and Realm of Malabog fixes are... nothing?
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The unstoppable and Realm of Malabog fixes are... nothing?

apparently these are not the droids they're looking for. i mean fixes.
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    also that yeth hound looks sweet. but considering i just got my dusky unicorn... gonna have to save up for that one. it sure would be nice to have a mount tab in my inventory!! hint, hint!!
  • Options
    ameranth342ameranth342 Member Posts: 141 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    melodywhr wrote: »
    also that yeth hound looks sweet. but considering i just got my dusky unicorn... gonna have to save up for that one. it sure would be nice to have a mount tab in my inventory!! hint, hint!!

^^ agree here, whats point on bringing out a constant supply of new mounts if we have no were to put them.

Kind of makes alot of sence to have a small number of active slots like companions have. for most players once they have got a rank 3 mount, there done and no reason to buy anymore with the fact you can not switch from mount to mount and no storage
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    less dyepacks more sinlge dyes, please.
    They are just never the combination/order to be usefull. I would love to see all the dyepack colors made avaliable as single dyes as well. They would probably sell better too.

Yes, I would love to see some new single dyes. In particular, white. Really, how do we not have white as an option?
  • Options
    hempyhustlehempyhustle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    melodywhr wrote: »

YES. PLEASE! mount tab in inventory is needed BADLY!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.NOLIFEGAMER.com
    Play: PILLAGER* of the DEAD! By: Hempy NW-DNV3R9B4J
    ~HEMPY'S CRIT-GEN GUARDIAN FIGHTER BUILD~
  • Options
    evxlonewolfevxlonewolf Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The hound doesn't look too appealing to me and yea I agree white has a single die would work wonders on my rogue...had to settle with red on the fashion :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forsaken Angels Veteran Scorpion