test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Regeneration needs to be toned down - blue gear better then purple?

2»

Comments

• Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The tooltip don't say you can heal your max Hit Points 11.8%-(50%) and the full bonus apply on bloodied (bleow 50% hp) what a .... are you talking. And Bleow 50 % you gain your full regen 5.9% of your max HP.(it's bugged or the % is bugged but its bugged)

Regeneration is a stat that increases your health regeneration, which grants you a small amount of healing over time.
    Contributes to: Hit point regeneration 11.8%
    Health Regeneration is a stat that increases the percentage of your max Hit Points you regain every 3 seconds. The full bonus is given when Bloodied(50%bleow), and diminishes the closer you are to your maximum hit points.
    Do you understand the tooltip?
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    The tooltip don't say you can heal your max Hit Points 11.8%-(50%) and the full bonus apply on bloodied (bleow 50% hp) what a .... are you talking. And Bleow 50 % you gain your full regen 5.9% of your max HP.(it's bugged or the % is bugged but its bugged)

Regeneration is a stat that increases your health regeneration, which grants you a small amount of healing over time.
    Contributes to: Hit point regeneration 11.8%
    Health Regeneration is a stat that increases the percentage of your max Hit Points you regain every 3 seconds. The full bonus is given when Bloodied(50%bleow), and diminishes the closer you are to your maximum hit points.
    Do you understand the tooltip?

LOL Don't use any of the tooltips, test everything yourself and see how it actually works. There are so many tooltip that are incorrect.

How regen works:

You heal 50% of missing health.

If you are missing 100 Health you'll heal 50 * 11.8% or 5.9 Health for the next tick. If you are missing 1000 Health you would heal 59 Health. etc...
  • Options
    ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    You only SUPPORTING what i write .Regen is bugged to hell below 50 % hp you only gain half amount .If you have 30k hp with 10,3% you must gain below 50% 3090 hp insted of 1591.

No you are wrong. I lose 4k HP and i regain 412 HP every tick. Nothing with 50% penalty!

And if you don't trust:

7Vv66kh.jpg?1

30769 - 28658 = 2111 + 240 = 2351. Then i have 10,2% Regen = 2351*10,2% ~ 240. So where is there a 50% penalty? It only have a cap at 50% HP lost!
  • Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    hmmm ..
    So then the tooltip soud say you regain the missing hp 10% (if you have 10% hp regen) .After cap 50% missing healt you gain only 1500 hp with 30k .If i am correct.
    My eng is bad but i hope you can understand me.
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    you have to make sacrifices to get your regen up. e.g. as a GWF/GF the best damage sets have no regen on (avatar/timeless) so in order to stack regen you must take more defensive gear in favor of damage.

Or would you prefer if tank/durability was not a viable option in pvp? how would you address PvE issues.
    Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
    and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".
  • Options
    trollgretrollgre Member Posts: 297
    edited September 2013
    for damager
    lifesteal > regen both pvp and pve

with 1 swing of cleave (GF) he can lifesteal 600+ HP lol
    i tried high regen build on gf but its not good you will still die fast
    lifesteal works best
  • Options
    ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    trollgre wrote: »
    for damager

lifesteal works best

Lifesteal is total useless most time in PvP if you don't do tons of damage. If Cleave do 1k damage you heal max. 200 with it. Far away from 600+!

So it's worthless for a tanky char due to depend on doing damage. If you retreat than is lifesteal **** only.
  • Options
    dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    trollgre wrote: »
    for damager

lifesteal works best

LOL Regen Build die fast. :D

I regen for over 2k every 3 seconds with ~38k Health and 30% Deflect you don't die fast.
  • Options
    ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    dkcandy wrote: »

I regen for over 2k every 3 seconds with ~38k Health and 30% Deflect you don't die fast.

Yup, Id love to see some1 try and kill my Sent fast...
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    ladysylvia wrote: »
    Lifesteal is total useless most time in PvP if you don't do tons of damage. If Cleave do 1k damage you heal max. 200 with it. Far away from 600+!

So it's worthless for a tanky char due to depend on doing damage. If you retreat than is lifesteal **** only.

have you ever tried using cleave on lots of adds?
    regen is only good if you have high def but when tanking at dungeons your regen cant keep up with the adds damage

for pvp lifesteal is better for me bec everytime i use SoS it will reflect damage and at the same time i recover lots of HP
    you wont notice regen if youre being attacked by lots of players

GWF doesnt die fast not bec of regen but bec of unstoppable
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    dkcandy wrote: »

with 38k HP 30% deflect? lol any character wont die fast

im comparing lifesteal and regen (with high HP and high deflect any class wont really die fast with or without regen)
  • Options
    degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Best way I've found to break a Regen-Sent as a CW is to pop Oppressive Force first then hit all my Encounters. That stacks eight HV debuffs + 15% mitigation on my end. All I need is one other with me (TR, GF, GWF or CW) and they go down fast. BiS CWs claim to be able to do it solo, but I've never seen it.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • Options
    magnusvanguardmagnusvanguard Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Regen should be as rare as hens teeth and only available to the Lawful Good.

Life steal should be as rare as hens teeth and only available to the Lawful Evil.

If you chose to live in the middle of the road then you go with what you can get...
    and sometimes the getting is very good muhahahah!

To Cryptic I say:

PvP = 1 player vs 1 Player: Add a map or two to the campaign where the good can

battle the evil on sight at anytime and you will find true zen.

Co-Operation mean team combat: Add a map or two that allows teams of good to battle

teams of evil, for the ownership of the map for a week, then you will have true zen.

Guild Wars: Do I have to write it? who's the best?

Cryptic /ˈkriptik/ The name implies you have the goods, let us see shall we!

Adjective
    Having a meaning that is mysterious or obscure.
    (of a crossword) Having difficult clues that indicate the solutions indirectly.

Synonyms
    occult - secret - enigmatic - mysterious - hidden - privy
  • Options
    seigharthseigharth Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Regeneration is absolutely OP, me and a fellow gwf we both have 16k GS and we do fairly good damage, we were uable to kill a regenerative HR, he was healing 1300 per second and he just kept dodging and setting up traps. Regeneration is ridiculous in pvp and it should be halved in it.

instead of healing 1000, heals 500 and so on.
  • Options
    oicidrazoicidraz Member Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    seigharth wrote: »
    Regeneration is absolutely OP, me and a fellow gwf we both have 16k GS and we do fairly good damage, we were uable to kill a regenerative HR, he was healing 1300 per second and he just kept dodging and setting up traps. Regeneration is ridiculous in pvp and it should be halved in it.

instead of healing 1000, heals 500 and so on.

Wow, 2 months more and you could have revived a 1 year old post :(.
  • Options
    twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    A Priest of Kelemvor will soon wander by and lay this Undead to rest, methinks.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • Options
    godlysoul2godlysoul2 Member Posts: 661 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    Regen isn't the issue. The issue is HR gets a feat that increases all healing 20% and most of their healing is a result of their set bonus which is bugged and getting fixed next mod.

Bye old thread
  • Options
    ripyourlipsoffripyourlipsoff Member Posts: 1,552 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    All self healing abilities need to be toned down... that way we NEED a healer!
    Shieldbash 60 GF ~ Iron Vanguard 19.0k
    Overpowered 60 CW ~ Thaumaturge 14.5k
    ==========================================

~ GF Buffs were great we are much better, please fix the bugs now... Thank you!
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    What is wrong with blue rings being slightly better than purple rings only in PVP?

By the way, not everyone uses that, the PVP rings with 450 tenacity are also a good way to go
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yes, Kelemvor is not pleased. Back, o zombie thread, to the depths of the Nine Hells from whence thou came!!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.