test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Black Lotus - High End Guild - Professional Level Gaming

keltinblaze1keltinblaze1 Member Posts: 78
c9ux.jpg

Recruitment is still Open

Black Lotus - We started off as a premade that was part of a guild until we realized we were player's that had skill , tested out build's , was on top of every update , and knew everything there was to know of Neverwinter. We broke off to start a guild with players of our same status and passion for the game. We recruit players with skill and expertise in their class. Our players know the class in and out and know what to use and build in certain situation's. We are proud of our diversity in becoming one of the best guilds out there. We are on a goal to get our name out there like a few guilds already have with their skill and knowledge in the game, now we are officially 1 of the top 2 leading guilds in Dragon Shard, based on PVE - player base skill level, team work, gear, knowledge, and simply being very active all 24 hours of the day. We treat member's with respect, make friendship's, share information, and learn off one another.

Our Goal - Our goal for this guild is to recruit others who share the same passion for this game, and want to strive to be the best out there, helping each other grow and stay ahead of the game. We strive to be the best on the server, making a name for ourselves and to be known as a very respectful and highly skilled guild. Black Lotus will be staying in this server for a long time, housing only the best of the best. We will only keep our player base at 150 Members, excluding alts. Once we reach 150, we will clean and repeat.

Trial Period - To set aside the good players from the bad ones we have have a trial period. During this period you will run a few Tier2 Dungeons or Castle Never with an officer in the guild. We don't base you off your dps or kills anything like that. What we look for is your play style, your build, and may ask a few question's on how well you know your class.

Communication - We use raidcall and can find us by searching our RaidCall ID 6360907

Additional Information - We are a very active guild, made up of mostly US players, and quite a bit of EU and ASIA as well. We play mostly US timezone, but also through EU times. Players are always online throughout the entire day. We help each other by farming the hardest dungeons together (CN) and rotating on rings, necks, belts; then sell and split Draco loots evenly, with a minimum of 10 CN runs per day. There are also players in The Black Lotus who enjoy PvP but we remain a PvE guild at the moment.

Current Member Count - 140

How to Join - You can message @keltinblaze1 @brainscriber for a guild invite, or search for any of our online guild members.
KING Ethan Ma Chao Lu Xun - Dragon Shard - Black Lotus

Check out my CW Oppressor Tank Guide Here
Post edited by keltinblaze1 on

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Black Lotus

Our Beginning - We started off as a premade that was part of a guild until we realized we were player's that had skill , tested out build's , was on top of every update , and knew everything there was to know of Neverwinter. We broke off to start a guild with players of our same status and passion for the game. We recruit players with skill and expertise in their class. Our players know the class in and out and know what to use and build in certain situation's. We are proud of our diversity in becoming one of the best guilds out there. We are on a goal to get our name out there like a few guilds already have with there skill and knowledge in the game. We treat member's with respect , make friendship's , share information , and learn off one another.

Trial Period - To set aside the good players from the bad ones we have have a trial period. During this period you will run a dungeon with an officer in the guild. We don't base you off your dps or kills anything like that. What we look for is your play style, your build, and may ask a few question's on how well you know your class.

Communication - We use raidcall and can find us by searching our RaidCall ID 6360907

Additional Information - Our guild is made up of mostly US players, and quite a bit of EU as well. We play mostly US timezone, but also through EU times. Players are always online throughout the entire day. Our goal for this guild is to recruit others who share the same passion for this game, and want to strive to be the best out there, helping each other grow and stay ahead of the game. We do not plan to be a big guild, having a maximum number of +/- 150 members, with atleast 20 online throughout the day. We help each other by farming the hardest dungeons together (CN) and rotate our loots by doing 5 runs per cycle, with a minimum of 10 CN runs per day. There are also players in The Black Lotus who enjoy PvP but we remain a PvE guild at the moment.

Joining - You can message @Rawtik @truedps @Alex91051307 for a guild invite.
    Post edited by keltinblaze1 on

• Options
    rawtikrawtik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nice , We Can Keep Building It Later (:
  • Options
    maiku217maiku217 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You guys should include some more information, such as location/online times/more motives or goals.
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    thanks, edited!

• Options
    rawtikrawtik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Edited Once Again (:
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    10-15 CN runs per day

• Options
    edited June 2013
    done 20 runs today, more to go

• Options
    aylii1984aylii1984 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hey there,

Looking to be in game today and reach out to you guys - anyone in particular planning on being on? Thank you - 60 cleric (10.1K GS) looking to finally join a guild in this game!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    yep, you can msg @rawtik or @lswan

• Options
    edited July 2013
    guild still going very strong

• Options
    edited July 2013
    getting close to the member cap for our guild (150 cap)

• Options
    edited July 2013
    farming CN like a boss and doing every dd.

• Options
    loverboyusaloverboyusa Member Posts: 61
    edited July 2013
    still recruiting?
    happy days!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    yes we are, online now. contact @truedps

• Options
    ladylink13ladylink13 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Do you only take players that have reached max lvl? Or are you also open to newer players to this game in particular, but that have plenty of gaming experience?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    unfortunately, past gaming experience isn't a factor here; we're only open to 60's

• Options
    edited August 2013
    just recently changed guild name back to its original... Black Lotus now instead of "The"

• Options
    edited August 2013
    guild count updated, check us out guys, CN every day and all DD done. guild party's only

• Options
    edited August 2013
    going hard on feywild, very active guild; definitely 1 of top leading guilds in Dragon

• Options
    edited August 2013
    cleared malabog twice already with random team comp, very easy dungeon

• Options
    ichikuraichikura Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013

what exactly is raidcall? A gaming version of skype? I'm looking at possibly joining and would like to make sure. I've been in since beta and have a decent knowledge base of both my main class TR and my 2nd class DC (not lvl 60 yet due to focusing the TR and having to stop playing for a month due to extenuating circumstances) but I've played feywild everyday since its release and took out the beholder in castle never solo while my team fought off the adds...if that helps :)
  • Options
    eliobosselioboss Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Add me I need a guild i play everyday now I am lvl 40
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    we are officially 1 of the top 2 leading guilds in Dragon Shard, check us out!

• Options
    facexcontrolfacexcontrol Member Posts: 281
    edited August 2013
    lol another self-proclaimed #1 guild xD
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    we're cutting close to our 150 member goal, pretty soon we will be closed to open recruitment; only special invites from then on!

@facexcontrol - #1? 1 of top 2 leading guilds isn't #1. I've played since day 1 of this game, and seen all the top guilds available. We have the biggest guild that consists of very good players, very experienced, not a random guild that has some good some bad. Sure there are other small guilds with very good players, but that is how we started as well, and now we've grown very big, with the same exact skill level, just a much better player base. I can list the top guilds right now off my head in no special order; Lemonade Stand, Spades(no longer active), 1st Degree Burns, Purple Dragons. We have 15-20 online throughout all 24 hours of the day, thats 15-20 above average players. Being the top guild doesn't mean having a zerg guild, and if there were a Ranking system; it surely wouldn't have the most "new player friendly" guild. We have the numbers, we have the strength, we have the skills, we have the knowledge, and we have the money. So tell me friend, what guilds do you think are in the top on Dragon shard? also, don't think that having a 1-2 pro groups in a guild makes them the best guild. We can carry that weight, we don't only have 1-2 pro groups; all of our official members (not trial period) are above average players, can clear CN just as fast, maybe even faster than your best group.

• Options
    edited September 2013
    open recruitment is closed, we are now only open to devoted clerics, recommendations are available if you have a friend in Black Lotus. thank you everyone :)

• Options
    edited September 2013
    open recruitment is opened once again, due to guild cleaning. send mail or pm @keltinblaze1 ingame, ty all

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Can I join , I'm a very experienced CW , 800+ Draco Kills , Played Since day 1 , Drizzy is respected ! Please contact me if a slots open, thank you for your time . - Drizzy.
  • Options
    curmuringcurmuring Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    What is your guild's policy on exploits, e.g. jumping up walls, running through to a new campfire to die and rez, glitch bosses etc? While I don't care what other people consider fun and how they spend their time, I think it's lame to skip 90% of the dungeon. I think I wouldn't be happy unless there were a large number of people who would like to clear the dungeons 'legit.'
  • Options
    kalfurykalfury Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Kalfury@kalfury

12.5k gs +stone GWF.

Hardcore background in WoW (world competitive guild), looking for a place with like minded people. I would be up for a trial run if you are recruiting GWFs.