test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Summer Festival Courier lost my goods

bdragonbbdragonb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 103 Bounty Hunter
edited September 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hy guys,

I was transfering my Summer Festival goods from my Alts to my Main, and after collected the goods from 2 Alts, all the goods simple vanished when I hited the send button.

37 Flower Bags and 1 Sunite Garb.:(

Someone have see this problem already? I'm sure I have not send the good for another player, I always check twice my handler before sending things.

*Ok, the bug happened again with the goods of other 2 Alts of mine. Seens that if you fill more than one 'goods slot' in the mail the system send the goods but the mail simple dont appear in the Inbox tab.

Can someone look at this? I used Alts to not need to farm for too much time to get all goods in only one char. Doing the dailies is much less boring than farming that stupid flowers again, again and again, and now is all lost.:mad:
Post edited by bdragonb on

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I haven't had any problems with him, and I've been transferring all kinds of crafting materials and things.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    biibiisaibiibiisai Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I had a similar problem. When I hit the send button the stuff stay in my inventory...
  • Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    biibiisai wrote: »
    I had a similar problem. When I hit the send button the stuff stay in my inventory...

It may be something else for you, but every time I ever had this happen, it was because I had too many items in my mailbox. I deleted a couple and then it worked fine. Hope it helps.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • Options
    ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    To avoid mistakes in writing mail to yourself: Answer a already send mail from yourself. I make it so and it is good.
  • Options
    gonnymgonnym Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    ladysylvia wrote: »
    To avoid mistakes in writing mail to yourself: Answer a already send mail from yourself. I make it so and it is good.
    I did it like that yesterday, and I've lost Gauntlets and Greaves.
    It wasn't the festival courier, it was the usual one in protector's enclave near the auction house.