test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rogues ? must be nerfed

Comments

• rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hello dear community,

Will be there an patch that nerf those Rogues in the future ?
    It's likely impossible to play Domination PvP event at all, 90% of players there are Rogues since the people understand that this class is dominating in PvP

* Infinity Stealth ( hits your enemy and continue stealth as well :cool:)
    * Easy boost to 90% chance crt, and crt over <30,000 dmg :cool:
    * Magic Immune for all day long
    * Instant Skills
    * Silence :cool:
    P.s.

(This is not pubstomp Domination PvP thread:p)
    (This thread i's not about me, it's about Rogues in General,)
    (The comments like L2P and trying to annoy other posters with tutorial links, are not acceptable)

subj

Please take some time to review the multiple forum threads that already have dealt with these complaints ad nauseum.
    Unless you're talking about people hacking, none of your starred points are accurate or valid.

TR's have already been nerfed multiple times, and some of those nerfs were utterly unnecessary. Permastealth is a perfectly valid TR strategy that requires some significant trade offs and very specific gear to execute properly. It is also very easily countered in PvP by any other class.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    You lose to TR's b/c your gear is garbage, that's the only reason. Even your stat placement is bad, drop some wisdom for more Int/Cha for PvP. And get the toughness feat b/c you must not have it with pvp gear and only 22k hp, I would imagine in that trash gear you're getting one shotted all over the place.

Also props to herk, if we got screenshots of gear every time someone complained I think it would show what the problem is 3/4 of the time =P
    Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
    We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.
  • herk412herk412 Banned Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Lol, exactly.
  • kingculexkingculex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    First of all i want to thank those, who really are in this thread discussion, who understand Rogues disbalance .

The point of this thread is to show people, that Rogues are dominating against all classes in this game with their invulnerable skills that makes their opponent totally useless/junk/treebranch/rock in 1 vs 1 battle (Even if you think that you are "god" in PvP)

About the distance, that people are discussing the most, we all know that Rogues have skill that Teleports them into your back, and you have only 10% surviving if there wont be a critical hit

So the point of this thread was to spread misinformation about the TR class. Yet you ask people to be nice and not pubstomp. Be nice and do not pubstomp the TR class yourself. The large majority of posters do not agree with you and not all of them are rogues. Some of the poster have even tried to help you with your difficulty with rogues and explain why the TR class is not disbalanced. Those trying to help you and disagreeing with you are on the topic of the thread which is you bashing the TR class. The main issues made clear here is that you do not know the TR class and have bad gear. I am sorry but in my opinion no one should take you seriously because you do not know the TR class and are fighting lvl 60 PVP with lvl 35 gear.
    Every class has advantages and disadvantages. Learn the disadvantages of you class to overcome them. Learn the advantages of your class and the disadvatages of other classes to use them in pvp to win.

There is no point to whine for nerfs because you win some and loose some. Crying just makes a player look like a crier and no one, especially the devs, should take them seriously. Have a nice day!:)
  • kingculexkingculex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    (The comments like L2P and trying to annoy other posters with tutorial links, are not acceptable)
    The point of this thread is to show people, that Rogues are dominating against all classes in this game with their invulnerable skills that makes their opponent totally useless/junk/treebranch/rock in 1 vs 1 battle (Even if you think that you are "god" in PvP)
    2. We didn't created this thread with any of other game classes, but only with Rogue classes

The links to tutorial links are not to try to annoy other posters but to help them. Clearly you are here to only pubstomp TRs and spread misinformation instead of learning. The other classes must be involved if you claim the TR class dominating against all classes in this game. TRs are far from gods in PVP and any player can learn how to defeat them instead of complaining about them. I am sorry you do not agree with this but it is the simple truth and even a forum moderator agrees.
    One of the best counters a CW can do against a TR would be AoE's. CW's have a lot of em. Some dangerous ones that I like to evade are Time Steal, Shield (when popped), and most of all Ice Storm. Not only am I blown away with chill stacks, but I'm also sent prone in the process. Being from a country with terrible latency, I only get mostly a split second to react to these attacks and dodge them. Your opponent's latency can be your best friend. :p Another trick you can do against mostly all TR's in stealth would be to take advantage of Entangling Force's mechanic of needing a target before getting it to activate. TR's aren't invisible, they are just hidden from plain sight and can still be targeted. What you can do with Entangling Force is to spam it while moving around a place where you know the TR is there. Actively seek the TR, do not try to run away from them as TR's work good against running targets thanks to Speed Swindle. TR's will eventually get into melee range, so make sure you are the faster one in getting your encounters out.

I just saw Herk's screenshot of your gear. TR's may not be the only thing you'll be complaining about at this rate. :)
    Every class has advantages and disadvantages. Learn the disadvantages of you class to overcome them. Learn the advantages of your class and the disadvatages of other classes to use them in pvp to win.

There is no point to whine for nerfs because you win some and loose some. Crying just makes a player look like a crier and no one, especially the devs, should take them seriously. Have a nice day!:)
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    pw3cka wrote: »
    The perma stealth build is broken, it just dominates anybody 1on1..

I dominate and embarrass just about every single Perma TR I ever come across 1 vs 1.

No..TR's aren't the best 1 vs 1. Not by a long shot.

Sent GWF's are the best of the best when its driven by the right player.
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yesterday i was boored and i try somthing out . Buyed some blue stuff from ah with armor pen and power + 2 seal of ex rings + bardic evasion belt (reached easly 2k armor pen+2,5k power )I don't know i can easly kill with my 8k gs tr with full blue stuff (18k lash).

Aso some of tr skill's are broken Lash dont hit(no dmg) , executioner show animation and dont hit (no dmg)if you go hide in the shame time you gained some controll power stealth is bugged and only dying helps to recover it.Imposible is bugged too somtimes you need twice hitting the key for activate and somtimes not do anything .

Sorry for bad eng.
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
    edited September 2013
    Yesterday i was boored and i try somthing out . Buyed some blue stuff from ah with armor pen and power + 2 seal of ex rings + bardic evasion belt (reached easly 2k armor pen+2,5k power )I don't know i can easly kill with my 8k gs tr with full blue stuff (18k lash).

Sorry for bad eng.

but you get punted in the face from one Bullrush since you have no defense or deflection...that gear set up is the true definition of glass cannon
    edited September 2013

Sorry for bad eng.

Kitting out my GF in blue PvP gear means that he can curbstomp anyone 1v1 and can handle up to 4 opponents depending on their gear and skill level, and he has done 1v4/5 more than a few times in his normal PvE gear. Kitting out my DC in blue PvP gear means that unless he get's 3 or more enemies on him and my teammates are completely incompetent, then my DC isn't dying in PvP. Kitting out my CW for PvP means that he can kill anyone he can see and make it very difficult for any TR to do much against him. My GWF does well in anything, even more devastating in PvP gear.

It's not about the class. It's about your team, your skill, your playstyle, and your gear.

edited September 2013
    rabbinicus wrote: »

It's not about the class. It's about your team, your skill, your playstyle, and your gear.

this
    /10char
    edited September 2013
    Look i can play ,its easy 3 skill,perfect timing + i dont go frontal on gwf or gf ( patience is tr best friend) 0 death 20 kill.
    First target cw second dc third tr +i wat for other's. D-pvp team beased ,not solo power ower killing .
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
    edited September 2013
    Kitting out my GF in blue PvP gear means that he can curbstomp anyone 1v1 and can handle up to 4 opponents depending on their gear and skill level, and he has done 1v4/5 more than a few times in his normal PvE gear. Kitting out my DC in blue PvP gear means that unless he get's 3 or more enemies on him and my teammates are completely incompetent, then my DC isn't dying in PvP. Kitting out my CW for PvP means that he can kill anyone he can see and make it very difficult for any TR to do much against him. My GWF does well in anything, even more devastating in PvP gear.

I love sentinels . Kite him until half hp doge and run out they unstopable and push the win button(I wonder what kind of face they show when they die.)
    edited September 2013
    Look i can play ,its easy 3 skill,perfect timing + i dont go frontal on gwf or gf ( patience is tr best friend) 0 death 20 kill.
    First target cw second dc third tr +i wat for other's. D-pvp team beased ,not solo power ower killing .

So let's unpack that.
    3 skills. Which ones would those be?

Perfect timing. Well, clearly that implies that less than perfect timing doesn't work out so well.

First target CW, second target DC, third target TR. So you went for the one who was probably the least well specced from the outset, presumably going for full DPS without benefit of significant CC. Then you went for someone who was standing in their circle and clearly wasn't well geared or they would have been a harder kill. Then you went for the other glass cannon.

What were your teammates doing?
    What was the other team doing?

edited September 2013
    I love how schweifer implies a moldy butterfinger could play a TR to top of the board.

If it was that easy there wouldnt be have's and have nots... we wouldnt have people within their classes known for being innovative and very hard to kill.

Banelorne for example is someone who does not have end game gear but can give you a Colombian necktie right quick...
    Tiduss ( if he is still around ) can pretty much turn your face into a 6 pack of Jello Pudding
    Gorath plays the now you see me, now you...well your dead...routine

the list goes on, but rest assured, it is only about 15 names long ..out of how many TR's ?

Want to succeed in PvP on any class ?

1. Have a good team. Premade preferably of people who know what they are doing.
    2. Know what you are doing. Gear means nothing if you run out there using Blitz
    3. Know your role on your team...you may go 0 - 20..but if your job is to hold node 3..then guess what... suck it up and do it.
    edited September 2013
    Regeneration tr's best friend i can survive k.c bull+fs combo. Easy!!! you can see the laser beam pop up itc lash gf half hp down roll hide win button.
    edited September 2013
    herk412 wrote: »
    I love how schweifer implies a moldy butterfinger could play a TR to top of the board.

If it was that easy there wouldnt be have's and have nots... we wouldnt have people within their classes known for being innovative and very hard to kill.

Banelorne for example is someone who does not have end game gear but can give you a Colombian necktie right quick...
    Tiduss ( if he is still around ) can pretty much turn your face into a 6 pack of Jello Pudding
    Gorath plays the now you see me, now you...well your dead...routine

the list goes on, but rest assured, it is only about 15 names long ..out of how many TR's ?

Want to succeed in PvP on any class ?

1. Have a good team. Premade preferably of people who know what they are doing.
    2. Know what you are doing. Gear means nothing if you run out there using Blitz
    3. Know your role on your team...you may go 0 - 20..but if your job is to hold node 3..then guess what... suck it up and do it.

I agree tr job is to kill from behind .
    Dc+GWF(sentinel)go for enemy d.pont can hold 1 spot easly.
    Cw+gf aso good combination knocking controlling -and agan tr job is to kill from behind .
  • vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    * Infinity Stealth ( hits your enemy and continue stealth as well :cool:)
    * Easy boost to 90% chance crt, and crt over <30,000 dmg :cool:
    * Magic Immune for all day long
    * Instant Skills
    * Silence :cool:

90% of the players will answer "Hey dude, PvP is perfectly balanced. Instead of QQ-ing just learn to play your class."
    But then, 90% of the players are Rogues.
    English is not my first language.
  • degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Y'all better learn to take out DCs first (DC, CW, TRs in that order).

I love, love, love playing with DCs in my guild. Many players will target me first (CW), get me down to 20% health or less only to have our DC jump me back up to full health. Just ran a couple pug matches and this happened more than once.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • garsenspaniusgarsenspanius Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    (15k GS and TR hitting you for 30k with instant skills OK)

Since there is no understanding with each other, the rogue will be as like as they are now >_>

Welcome to Neverwinter: The Rogues.
    vortix44 wrote: »
    90% of the players will answer "Hey dude, PvP is perfectly balanced. Instead of QQ-ing just learn to play your class."

Thats true :/
    Even my friends was forced to make TR to enjoy some PvP ^^
    edited September 2013
    Most CW fight outher the circle they are easy prey. If not second target (DC)come to first place (patience tr best wep).
    edited September 2013
    Try to dodge 20k crt on the Guardian Tank, twice

That would be the "skill" and "playstyle" parts of that. It is amazing how many players don't dodge and try to play their CW's or TR's as though they are GF's in PvP.

edited September 2013
    Try to dodge 20k crt on the Guardian Tank, twice

Bro leaser beam(k.c)!! If you see it on you run hide pop up itc. No gf hit so hard without it.
    GF base dmg sukss ,no gf can you kill with one encounter. I have 12 chars all lvl 60 and with diferent bild up. All tactic can be beaten its simple :) learn from other's fault or from u fault change skills if it necessary.
  • cbrowne0329cbrowne0329 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    herk412 wrote: »
    After tracking what server you was on and finding your character information.

The problem is not Rogues...

The problem is you...

Your gear is not good, low grade, your character is not well built... and obviously it is a learn to play issue, I am sorry to inform..

The rings you are wearing are level 32 recommended and you are 60.

image.jpg

LOL! Love it!
  • kinosh30kinosh30 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'll say this one time for all you QQ'ers. Learn to play your class or don't come to pvp, if you can handle a rogue you have no business in pvp. You suck and everyone else who crys about rogues suck. Why cause you don't know how to play or your under geared. That is all.
  • garsenspaniusgarsenspanius Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2013

Since there is no understanding with each other, the rogue will be as like as they are now >_>

edited the post -,-

Well,

It's my bad, that i started this thread, and took all hate on me, yes TR is the very balanced class!
    I agree with all the community, i will read the tutorial that people already linked me, and how to avoid instant death with same GS tutorial as well .

HF ;)
  • slezkislezki Member Posts: 0
    edited September 2013
    Imoh the nerf on rogues is needed, but on COS???? honestly.

What people complain about is getting one shot, now nerf my lashing blade, and buff cos/impact shot, so we will be more usefull in lategame gvg and balance it overall.
    edited September 2013

15k GS? 20k GS? That means all of jack and <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> when you have the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> debuffed out of you, and I guarantee you did.

I seem to keep repeating myself on this very subject with players lately.

Take a screenshot the next time you are hit that hard. Look at all your debuffs and then slap yourself in the face for posting such a silly post on a public forum.
  • shadows1313shadows1313 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Lol ... had a great laugh reading through all these posts. That garsen dude is pretty much the common type of QQ'ers that have no idea how to play their own class let alone have some decent knowledge about the classes he's up against in pvp. I've been in couple of pvp matches with this newbie a few days ago both against and with him in team and all he did was to insult opponents tht killed him or when he got lucky kill.
    I'm no expert in pvp but from my little experience i can say that any class is beatable in pvp no matter how OP it may seem at 1st. U simply need to play more pvp in order to learn how other classes skills work and see how u can counter them or simply make a char urself from classes that give u most trouble in pvp to exactly see their skills and class mechanisms and then ull see they wont be as much trouble as before.
    My main is TR but i never seen this class as being OP as the tons of forum posts claim. It can be easily countered if u know how it works and if ur skilled enough. Now dont expect to have much chance against ppl tht have much better gear than u...being skilled can only do so much; gear is also a very important factor in pvp.
    Anyway thx to the person that bored to look up this newbie's char info and post it here for everyone to see the most common type of QQers tht come here to cry for nerfs after being totally owned in PvP not because other classes are OP but because they lack any knowlegde about the game in general and pvp in particular.
    U want to get better at PvP?! Then play more and learn from experience. I did.
    edited September 2013
    slezki wrote: »
    Imoh the nerf on rogues is needed, but on COS???? honestly.

What people complain about is getting one shot, now nerf my lashing blade, and buff cos/impact shot, so we will be more usefull in lategame gvg and balance it overall.

My normal hits with Impact are 6-12k. I can just imagine how many people would start crying if they actually buffed it.

More useful in lategame gvg? Have you ever pvpd? Just wonderin /shrug

You my friend are all over the place =P
  • alphaomegagodalphaomegagod Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013

^More lies, honestly when will people stop lying to push their own goals. The player base is not 90% Rogues and never has been. You clearly do not know this game if you are making this claim because even none rogues have responded to this thread. What players should do is LEARN THE CLASS THEY ARE PLAYING AND LEARN THE CLASS THEY ARE PLAYING AGAINST. I understand it can be very hard for some people to learn but it is possible because players can even learn to suck it up and not run to the forums to cry. PVP is players killing each other, if you do not like it do not play PVP.
    edited the post -,-

Well,

It's my bad, that i started this thread, and took all hate on me, yes TR is the very balanced class!
    I agree with all the community, i will read the tutorial that people already linked me, and how to avoid instant death with same GS tutorial as well .

HF ;)

^Actually lets be honest for once. You created this thread out of hatred because you were killed in PVP repeatedly. I am shocked you did not expect to get hatred back. You should have expected it since you were spreading it with the creation of this thread.
This discussion has been closed.