test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gateway AD's not working again from Leadership ?

frost168frost168 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Anyone else notice that after yesterday's patch, the Gateway is not awarding AD's from Leadership ?

I am not getting my AD's again.

You have been warned.
Post edited by frost168 on

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    It's working for me. I am collecting the ADs from protecting diamond shipments right now, from my work computer. I am going into my inventory tab and refining them.

I don't know what the problem is for other people.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • mithreinmaethormithreinmaethor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I have been collecting AD about 3 to 4 times a day since the patch with no problems from the Gateway.
  • balgorinbalgorin Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I noticed this too, collected on Gateway during the day, go home log in and nothing to refine :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:D
  • frost168frost168 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    balgorin wrote: »
    I noticed this too, collected on Gateway during the day, go home log in and nothing to refine :(

I just tested this again. Logged into my toon. made sure I had no unrefined AD's. noted my AD amount. went into gateway. Collected. No unrefined AD's given. no change to my AD's.

This is not working for me. Lost quite a few collections due to this.

*** As a note, I am getting the chests/barrels, just no unrefined or refined AD's ***
    edited September 2013

This is because they have been auto-refined for you. The system does that multiple times per day, which is actually quite nice if you're forgetful.

Regardless, now that Gateway has a tab to view your inventory, including your wealth, and a button so that you can refine your ADs through Gateway, you can immediately verify the presence of your diamonds after finishing a task.

If you finish a task that should have awarded diamonds and they do not show up in your inventory tab, then I'll agree there's a problem. But not if you're delaying so much between collecting them and trying to refine. The game does it for you.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• werealchemistwerealchemist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    transferred all my AD to one character (to the minimum transferable amount) went to gateway collected AD from missions logged into character to confirm the AD was not there.

It is not working properly for me. just lost 3200 AD 6 times (i have 8 character slots one is empty and the other is not working on Leadership at the moment) for a total WTF loss of 19200 AD and the time it took to complete the missions as well.

I am very unhappy :mad:
    21.jpg
    edited September 2013
    What browser do you use? If you can verify that there is a problem, then it's time to start trying to figure out what's different between people where everything works fine and people where it does not.

I haven't had a single problem using Gateway in Firefox across multiple computers.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• frost168frost168 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    What browser do you use? If you can verify that there is a problem, then it's time to start trying to figure out what's different between people where everything works fine and people where it does not.

I haven't had a single problem using Gateway in Firefox across multiple computers.

I am currently using Chrome. I can confirm it was working before this past patch. After, it is not working.

Anyone else using Chrome and gateway not working ?
  • werealchemistwerealchemist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    frost168 wrote: »
    I am currently using Chrome. I can confirm it was working before this past patch. After, it is not working.

Anyone else using Chrome and gateway not working ?

Chrome here (not working)
    21.jpg
    edited September 2013
    Are either of you willing to do a wee experiment and change browsers (FF, Opera, IE, whatever), run a quickie job like Protect Caravan in one slot and see what happens?

Neverwinter Census 2017

• thebrimanthebriman Member Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I just collected some on each of my toons with no problems using firefox. Perhaps a chrome issue? Anyone else that can chime in with what browser they're using and whether it works or not?
  • sedryntyrossedryntyros Member Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I just collected some rough astral diamonds through the gateway and it seems to have worked fine. It was the Deliver Metals task. I got 1200 Rough Astral Diamonds. I then refined them. I'm using Internet Explorer 9 64-Bit.
    edited September 2013
    Chrome here, and it's not working.
  • runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    thebriman wrote: »
    I just collected some on each of my toons with no problems using firefox. Perhaps a chrome issue? Anyone else that can chime in with what browser they're using and whether it works or not?

I use chrome, so I thought I'd test it out. I don't usually use the gateway, but I had several missions ready to complete. Worked fine for me. Checked my characters AD before and after. The AD from the mission I completed was added to my rough. Maybe I was doing something differently though? If there is a problem it might be mission specific or something. Or maybe its only missions started from the gateway (I only completed mine there). Idk.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • karitrkaritr Member Posts: 662 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    I'm wondering if it is mission specific too rune as it has always been erratic for me (IE 10). I try not to collect via Gateway at all, but often the button is clicked before I can help myself. Lost the AD from my overnight missions only this morning by accidently doing this.
    edited September 2013
    Destroy Enemy Camp was the the mission that worked for me. In about an hour and a half (if I can remember) I can check a Protect Diamond Shipment and a Protect Caravan. The caravan mission I just started in the gateway.
    edited September 2013
    I logged in with Internet Explorer and the extra Icons are showing up now too such as Inventory tab and Zen Store(lol I didn't know they were live because they never showed on my chrome gateway that I had been using).
    I will run an AD Leadership Profession and see if the AD land right on this browser.
    I sure hope it is just a Chrome browser choice issue and not an account problem :)
    edited September 2013
    I logged in with Internet Explorer and the extra Icons are showing up now too such as Inventory tab and Zen Store(lol I didn't know they were live because they never showed on my chrome gateway that I had been using).

That's odd. I was able to see those when I loaded the gateway on chrome. Like I said though, I don't usually use the gateway. So this was the first time I loaded it in a while. Maybe you had an older version cached somehow or something?
    edited September 2013
    Yes, you can end up with an older version cached.

Neverwinter Census 2017

edited September 2013
    Yes, you can end up with an older version cached.

Maybe I guess I need to dump cached, but I thought it pulls from your IP address and Account Guard handles what is allowed/loaded up so it will notify you when you try to log in if it doesn't match IP then it send you a code to your email yes ?
    if so would it not load the most recent version for the Chrome browser?
    Sorry idk :)
  • twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Maybe I guess I need to dump cached, but I thought it pulls from your IP address and Account Guard handles what is allowed/loaded up so it will notify you when you try to log in if it doesn't match IP then it send you a code to your email yes ?
    if so would it not load the most recent version for the Chrome browser?
    Sorry idk :)
    Nope. I had to manually flush the cache last week to make Chrome load the latest update of the Gateway.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
    edited September 2013
    Ok, Late but at least I remembered eventually. Protect Caravan and Protect Diamond Shipment both worked fine for me with chrome though. Maybe its related to the cache thing. If you were using an older version it might not have accepted the AD or sent it to the game properly something? Just guessing here.
    edited September 2013
    runebane wrote: »
    Ok, Late but at least I remembered eventually. Protect Caravan and Protect Diamond Shipment both worked fine for me with chrome though. Maybe its related to the cache thing. If you were using an older version it might not have accepted the AD or sent it to the game properly something? Just guessing here.

Yes I think so too, older version or something, I cleared the cache and now it seems to be working, thanks for the help :)
  • kwequakwequa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Iused Chrome on a tablet before and it was screwed up. I haven't used gateway since.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]