test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Exchange Balance Withdrawl Bugged?

mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
The text at the bottom of the ZEN exchange Tab states that the exchange balance can be accessed by any of your characters on your account, but I am unable to even see the balance on a character on another Shard, although I can see the AD for the Promo Prize I got for buying the Guardian Pack.

Is this a bug or working as intended?
Post edited by mconosrep on

Comments

• Options
    freshlemonaidsfreshlemonaids Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i got the same problem!
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Working as intended. AD/zen exchange balance has never been across all shards.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    ceryndrionceryndrion Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    tang56 wrote: »
    Working as intended. AD/zen exchange balance has never been across all shards.

This is correct, your Zen balance is on a 'per shard' basis
    I reject your reality and I substitute my own!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My opinions are my own, and do not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment, or Cryptic Studios
    [ Rules of Conduct - Terms - FAQ - Support Centre - Important Stuff ]
  • Options
    dirtyhookdirtyhook Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Not true, your AD balance is per shard, Zen is across all shards.
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    dirtyhook wrote: »
    Not true, your AD balance is per shard, Zen is across all shards.

Not if it's in the exchange balance instead of personal balance.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I don't even understand the purpose of the exchange balance for Zen, as when I attempted to sell some Zen, my listing was taken from the personal balance instead of the exchange balance. I might have missed a checkbox or something, but that seemed counter-intuitive, as the only reason I can see for leaving Zen un-withdrawn from the exchange is to sell it.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    ZEN is account bound and if put into Zen/AD exchange is accessible on all shards or atleast it was. I had many guild mates that bought/sold items on all servers to make AD and would exchange Zen between shards.