test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So do random leprechauns exist with keys?

imaginethepoetimaginethepoet Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So do random leprechauns exist with keys? Inferred that such a thing exists because of the leprechaun at gnarl root. Can anyone confirm?
Post edited by imaginethepoet on

Comments

• Options
    lostmarblesherelostmarbleshere Banned Users Posts: 654 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Sure key to you bathroom something usless its not going to replace something you have to buy
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Dark fey keys, not lockbox keys, dear.

(I haven't seen one drop, but haven't played long enough for anything conclusive.)
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    ukatoenasniukatoenasni Member Posts: 224 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    There's a leprechaun outside of each of the solo dungeons that offers the same interface interaction - you get ONE free Dark Fey key per day (regardless of which leprechaun you interact with), and the rest you have to pony up the necessary materials for.

You can see what the rewards are for each solo dungeon under the Reward Locations interface for the Campaign System (each section specifically notes necessary information - you want to focus on the ones that say 'Dark Fey Chest' or key somewhere in the text under the location). These are not GUARANTEED rewards, but the 'unique' rewards to that chest. If you have a key when you go into a solo-dungeon in Sharandar, you HAVE to use that key to exit the dungeon (by claiming the rewards). Use your free daily key on the solo-dungeon you most want the rewards from.

As another poster indicated, this is just for Dark Fey keys. I haven't seen anything to suggest that you can get lockbox keys anywhere outside of the Zen store and the auctionhouse, nor that Dark Fey keys drop at all (daily quest or purchase from leprechauns seem to be the only ways to get them).

[SIGPIC]Also, this poster rambles.[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    cgta1967cgta1967 Member Posts: 86
    edited August 2013
    leprechauns ? really ?

this game is a joke .....

edited August 2013
    My favorite thing in Module 1 : These filthy dark Feys they think themselves king, so why don't you go forth and teach them some things. hehe. Does little dance. :)
  • Options
    imaginethepoetimaginethepoet Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    well nuts - The way I read the original topic in the patch notes it sounded like you could find random leprechauns in on the landscape that may have a key. Would make a good mechanic.