test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch notes: NW.5.20130812b.19

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Patch Notes (PC)
For a full list of today's patch notes, please click here.
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Developers, PLEASE check this thread: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?429171-Again-we-need-an-Inventory-Tab-for-Mounts!

We are in Dire Need of this..
  • Options
    litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Were these all server-side fixes? I am launching, and I didn't seem to get a patch.

EDIT: Maybe I jumped the gun. I'll try again when the maintenance is over.

EDIT2: Nvrmnd. Patching now :p
  • Options
    masterjewstarmasterjewstar Member Posts: 563
    edited August 2013
    i really hope this fixes more than it breaks being dropped every 5 mins was getting infuriating
  • Options
    keltz0rkeltz0r Member Posts: 85
    edited August 2013
    "Starting at 10:00 AM Pacific on Saturday, August 29, Sergeant Knox will have a quest to point players to the festival grounds near Neverwinter!" It's thursday today, not saturday.

You know that both the draco fight and fulminorax fight are still bugged right? At draco his breath attack is basically an AOE that hits in random locations anywhere on the map... Please fix this.. No it wasn't fixed in the supposed "fix" a few days back.
    No longer playing NW
  • Options
    nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    <removed details of possible exploit>

Another thing:
    If a queue pops and you accept and then buy stuff at a merchant, it can occur that you are teleported to the new instance while buying, which causes you to lose the gold and not receive the goods. I was trying to buy a horse at that exact time and lost 5 G and didn't get a horse.
  • Options
    saints71saints71 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    AH sorting via buyout still not fixing.......
  • Options
    deadskipdeadskip Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Starting at 10:00 AM Pacific on Saturday, August 29, Sergeant Knox will have a quest to point players to the festival grounds...

Hmm... so when does this start? Saturday the 31st or Thursday the 29th?
  • Options
    litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Event Begins: Thursday, August 29, 2013 at 10 A.M. PDT (Pacific) (When is it in your time zone?)

Event Ends: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at 10 A.M. PDT (Pacific) (When is it in your time zone?)
  • Options
    ufoalienufoalien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    What about Auction House sorting?!?!?!?! it's not mentioned?!?!?!
  • Options
    daswoolydaswooly Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm all for fixing exploits and such, but how about you actually start fixing things you've broken that were fine before the Module.
  • Options
    darkshogundarkshogun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    still no devoted cleric flame strike fix I'm sad
  • Options
    ulvielulviel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 741 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Also nothing about Forgemaster's Flame heal.
  • Options
    rofehrrofehr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    daswooly wrote: »
    I'm all for fixing exploits and such, but how about you actually start fixing things you've broken that were fine before the Module.

Wait, after this patch today, there will be some new Bugs ;)
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ulviel wrote: »
    Also nothing about Forgemaster's Flame heal.

Uhm...what about that? Isn't it working as intended? I have not seen any problems with it.

There are things that should have been fixed now (being small but very annoying) like the AH sorting and the bad AoE of one or two bosses, but hopefully we'll get that fixed next week.

OIN the meantime, enjoy Feywild and the midsummer festival.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    b3nstoneb3nstone Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    A step in the right direction, but...
    ufoalien wrote: »
    What about Auction House sorting?!?!?!?! it's not mentioned?!?!?!
    This is beyond my understanding; How hard can it be to implement sorting in a database table?????
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    adinosii wrote: »
    Uhm...what about that? Isn't it working as intended? I have not seen any problems with it.

There are things that should have been fixed now (being small but very annoying) like the AH sorting and the bad AoE of one or two bosses, but hopefully we'll get that fixed next week.

OIN the meantime, enjoy Feywild and the midsummer festival.

Lol, 30-40% less healing. Maybe you dont use it in divine mode much, or dont look at numbers.
  • Options
    jibranhanif82jibranhanif82 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Castle Never last boss Dracolich fixed or not?
  • Options
    jacksoonjacksoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    No fix on DC -.- nice -.- let's all do a facking stupid event -.- after all, who care if a DC heal less, if people die we are the **** unable to heal not the one who didn't dodge the enemy atk -.-
  • Options
    darkshogundarkshogun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    jacksoon wrote: »
    No fix on DC -.- nice -.- let's all do a facking stupid event -.- after all, who care if a DC heal less, if people die we are the **** unable to heal not the one who didn't dodge the enemy atk -.-

Dont forget about flame strike bugged to the max but yeah forgemaster flame and flame strike is the main issue on dc now
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    jadetora wrote: »
    Also repeating for the fifth or sixth time;

RACE CHANGES. ADD THEM. Listen to your d@#n Customers, ya idgits!

While this may be on the wishlist of some people, it is absolutely not a high-priority game-breaking problem.
  • Options
    spacemoose5spacemoose5 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Can you please fix chill? It's been broken since the feywild release! It no longer stacks on bosses (the debuff for feat/chilling presence purposes, of course bosses can't actually freeze)
  • Options
    uniguilduniguild Member Posts: 44
    edited August 2013
    Not in the patch notes:

One invulnerability bug was fixed, probably because it had gone public on one of the bigger exploiting communities yesterday. So guys using this since beta (assumption) are finally grounded. No news about banned accounts because of this though. Of course not :rolleyes:.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Lol, 30-40% less healing. Maybe you dont use it in divine mode much, or dont look at numbers.

I mostly use FF in divine mode (except sometimes when soloing), but the reduction of its healing was intended and described in the patch notes a while ago - I was just wondering you you were referring to some other issue with it.
  • Options
    whistlingdixiewhistlingdixie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Looks like some advantageous DC bugs were fixed. Flamestrike crits were not fixed. Heh.
  • Options
    jarlsburgjarlsburg Member Posts: 222 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    No complaints here. They fixed a few things and added even more content to the game. I don't even know if I will have enough time to complete everything in a day anymore. Ya just complain when there is TOO much to do, especially if it is all optional. I will be a busy boy for the next few weeks. I know there are many bugs that still need fixing and hopefully they address some of them soon.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    adinosii wrote: »
    I mostly use FF in divine mode (except sometimes when soloing), but the reduction of its healing was intended and described in the patch notes a while ago - I was just wondering you you were referring to some other issue with it.

Really? Strange I dont know anything about it... could you tell exactly when and where?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Really? Strange I dont know anything about it... could you tell exactly when and where?

Oops...my mistake ...Ignore what I said earlier - was just sleepy and thinking of the HoF change.
  • Options
    jadetorajadetora Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    For a full list of today's patch notes, please click here.

Also repeating for the fifth or sixth time;

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...-needed/page38
  • Options
    damianossdamianoss Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    After this patch I lost some diamonds -_-
  • Options
    masterjewstarmasterjewstar Member Posts: 563
    edited August 2013
    still with the constant crashing if i cant play i won't bother
This discussion has been closed.