test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Feywild ( Illefarn Relic Fragment)

skylardia06skylardia06 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi guys, What do you do Illefarn Relic Fragment Feywild came in the box?
anyone help me ?

Have a nice day.
Post edited by skylardia06 on

Comments

• Options
    cyrdecyrde Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited August 2013
    Read the description on the fragment :)
  • Options
    skylardia06skylardia06 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Can you send me forum link ?
  • Options
    mbllanes199mbllanes199 Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 429
    edited August 2013
    Some ppl are just derp, read ingame text, it is there for everyone to see. @_@
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Some ppl are just derp, read ingame text, it is there for everyone to see. @_@

What an <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

I have this same "Relic". Read the description, followed the instructions (Visit the Feywild Envoy in Protector's Enclave to trade it in) - DOES. NOT. WORK. There is no prompt from this NPC.

Nothing can be done.

Furthermore, the item CANNOT be Deleted OR Sold from inventory.
    We're STUCK with it.
  • Options
    magemyronmagemyron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2013

I have this same "Relic". Read the description, followed the instructions (Visit the Feywild Envoy in Protector's Enclave to trade it in) - DOES. NOT. WORK. There is no prompt from this NPC.

Nothing can be done.

We're STUCK with it.

Perhaps I was the only one then?

I took the relic to a trader in Sharandar next to the Seal Vendor. I exchanged it for sack which gave you 10 Crescents and 10 Sparks. That's all it does. I wasn't stuck with it.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    magemyron wrote: »

I took the relic to a trader in Sharandar next to the Seal Vendor. I exchanged it for sack which gave you 10 Crescents and 10 Sparks. That's all it does. I wasn't stuck with it.

Then this is apparently an intermittent bug.

I Tried the "Envoy" in protector's Enclave because my character is not high-enough level to go to the new zone. That NPC does nothing at all, no prompt, nothing (just the "Who am I" general dialog).

But the worst part of it is that it is not deletable (Cannot be deleted) - because I couldn't care any less about it and just want to get rid of it. Hell, I also received a crafting "Weapons and [whatever] Pack" - which I'm not interested in so I just threw it up on the AH.

I apologize for my "<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>" quip (okay, maybe not - but you have to admit your comment was <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>-ish). :)

Either way - I posted the issue in the BUGS forum. Hopefully I can unload the stupid thing soon.
  • Options
    spsfreakspsfreak Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hmmm.. works as advertised for me at both indicated locations. I am on Mindflayer, not sure if that matters or not.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    spsfreak wrote: »
    Hmmm.. works as advertised for me at both indicated locations. I am on Mindflayer, not sure if that matters or not.

I would say that what matters is that you are level 60 and the people who can't turn these items in are not. The don't have access to the merchant because they can't do the introductory Feywild quest line.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I would say that what matters is that you are level 60 and the people who can't turn these items in are not. The don't have access to the merchant because they can't do the introductory Feywild quest line.

This might very well be the very issue. I'll update my bug report. Thanks for this.
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Nothing can be done.

We're STUCK with it.

They can be sold in the AH though. I see 193 listings of them currently on the Dragon AH.
  • Options
    graalx3graalx3 Member Posts: 232
    edited August 2013
    You must be level 60 to access the campaign for which the Illefarn Relic gives currency. Because the Feywild lockboxes can be opened at any level, we felt it better to restrict exchanging the Illefarn Relic to level 60 characters. Just hold onto them until you are level 60 or as Dardove mentions they can be sold on the AH.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    graalx3 wrote: »
    You must be level 60 to access the campaign for which the Illefarn Relic gives currency. Because the Feywild lockboxes can be opened at any level, we felt it better to restrict exchanging the Illefarn Relic to level 60 characters. Just hold onto them until you are level 60 or as Dardove mentions they can be sold on the AH.

Thanks - then how about a suggestion: move them into the Resources or Currency tabs? I *really* don;t like the inventory space it's taking up. I'm thinking to sell it at AH for 1 AD just to get rid of it (I understand it's value - for some people. But it's zero value to me - so I just want to dump it, I'm sure I speak for a few others.)

In other words: how about a solution for those who feel like me: I *don't want it* and I want to *get rid of it*? Even if I can just give it away would be great. (I haven't tried emailing to alts or anyone else because I have *never* been able to get email transfers to work (even in STO and CO for that matter).

Thanks.
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Does selling it on the AH now fit that criteria? Especially if you want you can open up the AH from anywhere and list items (though for a slightly higher fee).

Also, it doesn't take that long to figure out what the current asking prices for the relics are so you can list it under that for a quick sell.
  • Options
    warlordsfistwarlordsfist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    magemyron wrote: »

This is confirmed by me.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    verdonix1 wrote: »
    I may be reading this wrong.... but you said you took it to the envoy in PE.... aside from what the system designer said about a ludicrous level restriction put on a box drop that drops for ALL levels... and then NOT mentioning it AT ALL....

the shards do not go to the envoy, they go to the vendor that is standing in his party to the north, not sure if that will make a difference or not.

Yes - the NPC standing next to the Envoy - His name is mentioned in the instructions, and that is the named NPC nI go to.

As per what Graalx3 said: this is BS. It is just this side of a flat-out rip-off to drop me something I cannot use, that I paid REAL LIFE $ for. Either add code to prevent less-than-level-60 from receiving it or allow all levels to use it.

It has to be said: this is bull-<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> of the most high.
  • Options
    mrlduffymrlduffy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ok so like any other MMO put it in the bank until you're the right level to use it.