Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes - August 26, 2013

2»

Comments

• Options
    bruhmisbruhmis Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    yeah, don't fix the performance or anything. I mean the game has only been out for *2 MONTHS* so playable framerate is definitely way too much of a daunting task.
  • Options
    kessell70kessell70 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    [/QUOTE]
    dnosrc wrote: »
    i think the devs knowabout all these problems, its just a business decision when and what to publish
    the devs are incompetent in managing the code though with old bugs reappearing after bigger patches

overall i came to the conclusion that this game is not worth spending time on

Just worth spending time in the forums cussing a game that's "not worth playing"?!??

There are definitely fixes that need to be made but just complaining without offering some type of constructive critizism doesn't help either.

JHT's
  • Options
    nomminguznomminguz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i dunno why all i ever see is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> complaining about stuff that doesnt work and never people who actually dont have any problems...

i play GWF, i dont have any problems with determination meter, i dont have crashing problems, i dont have framerate problems, i dont have problems loading pages in AH, wtf are you lot doing wrong?
  • Options
    vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    nomminguz wrote: »
    i dunno why all i ever see is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> complaining about stuff that doesnt work and never people who actually dont have any problems...

i play GWF, i dont have any problems with determination meter, i dont have crashing problems, i dont have framerate problems, i dont have problems loading pages in AH, wtf are you lot doing wrong?

You're playing the paperboard version of the game.
    English is not my first language.
  • Options
    bruhmisbruhmis Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    except the devs don't respond to any feedback. they just have one of their community moderators go around and tell people to install 9 month old drivers and turn shadows off. they haven't acknowledged that there's a problem. in fact, they've been claiming to improve upon problems that have only worsened. if they responded and used people's feedback, the community would be happy to be ''constructive''.
  • Options
    wjwellerwjweller Member Posts: 91
    edited August 2013
    If I were the devs I wouldn't waste my time on the forums. The forums are like an alternate reality where malevolence festers.
  • Options
    tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    wjweller wrote: »
    If I were the devs I wouldn't waste my time on the forums. The forums are like an alternate reality where malevolence festers.

How many more threads are u going to cut n paste in the same response?
  • Options
    wjwellerwjweller Member Posts: 91
    edited August 2013
    tinead51 wrote: »
    How many more threads are u going to cut n paste in the same response?

Show me one other thread where I posted that response... Hm? Didn't think so.

Nice to know I have fans though.
  • Options
    ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    nomminguz wrote: »

People who don't problems rarely saying anything, and when they do it is such effusive praise that it sounds like an old communist propaganda reel. If people didn't come to the forum and complain the Devs would not know what is broken.
    wjweller wrote: »
    You obviously don't follow the in-game chat, the forum seems almost cordial compared to some of the stuff I have there regarding the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    GWF unstoppable is till bugged Nom, people still are crashing.

The only thing I think this patch fixed, was the 1 thing they didn't list (The new area exploit).
    The rest was just listed, to deter the attention away from the exploit.

Here's to hoping they fix it tomorrow.....
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • Options
    bughunter357bughunter357 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    the patch has not been applied yet, read the whole thing before you reply maintenance is in the morning from 7-8:30 pdt
  • Options
    rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    the patch has not been applied yet, read the whole thing before you reply maintenance is in the morning from 7-8:30 pdt

These are the patch notes from Aug 26th not the notes for todays maintenance.
  • Options
    rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    lol @ bughunter. Do yourself a favor, and listen to your own advice.
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • Options
    aelissanaelissan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Still havent had my missing Man at Arms restored . When is this going to happen ?
  • Options
    bigriverzbigriverz Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Of course they would delete my post. Same reason they were too embarassed to put it in the patch notes. If you guys actually thought it was a good idea to put the dodge mechanics client side. Then even provide a command to turn it on permanently, then you should be well prepared to take some $hit for it.
This discussion has been closed.