test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

duration of Unstoppable ninja nerfed?

warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
is it only me or duration Unstoppable is ninja nerfed atm on test server is a lot shorter then on live
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    yeruneyerune Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    warpet wrote: »
    is it only me or duration Unstoppable is ninja nerfed atm on test server is a lot shorter then on live

It is, Determination runs out a lot faster, and Unstoppable stops somewhere before it runs out. It's nerfed and bugged.

There are also reports that damage reduction is lowered by 10%.

Oh yes, this will surely make the class 'more fun to play for everyone'. /sarcasm.
  • Options
    mbllanes199mbllanes199 Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 429
    edited August 2013
    Done some testing myself, the duration of unstoppable was greatly reduce, it disappear as fast as you press it (2-3secs) on 50%. The determination goes quickly builds up, however, it is UNHEALTHY to continuously pressing the tab with your finger just to activate it, we are not machine masher, and yeah, you can clearly feel the effect of temp heal disappearance. It is a MAJOR nerf.

And the deflect, from 39% im down to 32%, i've lost 7%. Playing GWF is no longer fun, i wonder how can we survive on dungeon run now
  • Options
    derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Unstoppable has been repaired not nerfed , they just fixed it so it can work properly .
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
  • Options
    ahmintarahmintar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I've post a bug report on this and the duration has Not been reduced. There is a bug currently that ends your unstoppable when your temp Hp is gone. Tested this making my unstoppable last a total of 1 sec. When temp hp where gone the buff ended.
  • Options
    slayorianslayorian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ahmintar wrote: »
    I've post a bug report on this and the duration has Not been reduced. There is a bug currently that ends your unstoppable when your temp Hp is gone. Tested this making my unstoppable last a total of 1 sec. When temp hp where gone the buff ended.

That's a pretty nasty bug. I hope they fix it before the nerf hits or my GWF will just have to retire for a while.
  • Options
    djmackendjmacken Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ahmintar wrote: »

Has PW acknowledged this bug yet?
  • Options
    battlestationvbattlestationv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    TR's got a response from the dev team about changes/bugs and this seems like a huge one with only a hours left to go before patch. is this working as intended?
  • Options
    ahmintarahmintar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Well, ive sent a bug report. And so did my guild leader who is also a GWF. I told him about the unstoppable bug, so he helped me test it out as many ways as possible. He also sent a ticket in game talking about it. I just hope that my ticket Nr 1,340,567 gets read. As in this post.
    I've even got a pvp match today to test it and its 100% legit bug. New module is out in 24 hours and this needs a fix asap. Wish i could create a you tube video of it and post. I have not lvl 60 in that yet :P
  • Options
    yeruneyerune Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    maximusignismaximusignis Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Glad someone else noticed the issue. Other GWFs were calling me crazy when I said this was happening. Sadly, it did not get fixed before the Feywild update.
  • Options
    ggyuggyu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Guys Unstoppable still bugged and happend alot in this new patch "Feywild" That my Unstoppable Stop work untill i switch maps and beside nerfed duration of skill made it way weaker
    KILLERDDDD
  • Options
    tokse2tokse2 Member Posts: 117 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    A nerf of the unstoppable control immunity was really needed, so I hope it stays. Orelse the PVP part of the game, and PVP-matches against control wizards, would remain a total parody.
  • Options
    cheapjingcheapjing Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    tokse2 wrote: »
    A nerf of the unstoppable control immunity was really needed, so I hope it stays. Orelse the PVP part of the game, and PVP-matches against control wizards, would remain a total parody.

So just tell me how should GWF fight in pvp if unstoppable dont grant cc immunity? We cant dodge, we cant teleport, we cant even sprint when we got cc'ed, we dont have 5 secs of immunity like ITC. If you need a practice / target dummy, I suggest you go to the blade of trade to unload your power.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    tokse2 wrote: »

The control immunity wasn't changed. GWFs still have control immunity during unstoppable (if they're even lucky enough to have unstoppable last that long). But unstoppable is now tied to Temp HP making it utterly useless in PvP and PvE and the GWF a useless class.

Think about this. Let's say a GWF has 26k HP. That GWF activates a full bar of Unstoppable that gives it 16% Temp HP of 4,160. At the exact moment the GWF activated Unstoppable, it gets hit for 8,400 dmg. BAM! Temp HP is gone, meaning Unstoppable is gone, and the GWF never even got to swing once during Unstoppable. An Unstoppable that lasts < 1 sec. That's not a nerf. It's not a proper fix. It's a broken mechanic/design.

Have poor timing on a boss fight & get hit as soon as unstoppable activates? Good-bye unstoppable. Trying to deal with adds & pop unstoppable? It's gone before two swings get in. Trying to protect your CW from a TR? The TR doesn't need to run when they see unstoppable. Just lashing blade & unstoppable is gone. Heck, an average GF can Knight's Challenge + (any dmg encounter here) and unstoppable is gone before the GWF can even swing. For that matter, a CW doesn't even need to worry about a GWF using unstoppable. Just hit the GWF with Ice Knife & go back to CC that GWF.

If unstoppable was working as the Patch Notes intended, it would have been a proper fix. I wouldn't even call it a nerf because unstoppable prior to the update was also broken. There's no reason Temp HP should stay after unstoppable ends. Hence, the term Temp. As unstoppable stands now, it's more broken than ever.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    cheapjingcheapjing Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    it is just sad the more i try to play; everytime i activate unstoppable, i feel cheated. It is that bad. I guess i should move on to ff14 maybe after these 5 months of play. It is just BAD.