test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GWF/Rogues same old..same old OP'ness

pufypufy Member Posts: 44 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Right..

We all hope'd that within this patch..Finaly GWF will get some balance
Nope..he still Pops UP Unstopable like 5-6 seconds.
Rogues still doing that Huge damage./
So Cryptic..why create other classes..if you love so much rogues and GWF ?
Nice *nerf*
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jiglesjigles Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i wonder if Cryptic/PE didnt like GWF's lmao :/

/irony off
    Collision - LVL 60 TR ○○○ ENYO - LVL 60 CW
  • alderonthedracoalderonthedraco Member Posts: 82
    edited August 2013
    TRs have not received half the nerf that took unstoppable. The Cryptic staff decreased the nerfs of TR.
    Cryptic loves TR and hates the GWF. It is simple.
  • booman666booman666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    lol all non trs or non gwfs complain .... what about CW thats op class and need nerf not trs they are now nerfed so much what the guys u want? TR doing 1 dmg and gwf 2? so u can oneshot em and gettin no damage from them? theese forums starting to be really nonsense all other classise whine about nerf TR nerf GWF but the caster classes are too much in dmg.....
    TR on Beholder for life
  • kantazo1kantazo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    pufy wrote: »
    Right..

We all hope'd that within this patch..Finaly GWF will get some balance
    Nope..he still Pops UP Unstopable like 5-6 seconds.
    Rogues still doing that Huge damage./
    So Cryptic..why create other classes..if you love so much rogues and GWF ?
    Nice *nerf*

We? Who is we?

GWF is broken as well as TR if you cannot beat them in PVP ascribe yourself to only PVE until you learn the proper techniques, skills, abilities and ways to be a good PVP player, it is not all about smashing the same key, WOW mentality of 1,1,1,1,2,1,1,1,2 does not work in PVP
    Seek and ye shall find. Yeshua
  • darklock101darklock101 Member Posts: 52
    edited August 2013
    TRs have not received half the nerf that took unstoppable. The Cryptic staff decreased the nerfs of TR.
    Cryptic loves TR and hates the GWF. It is simple.

The nerf to Lurker's Assault is a huge hit to TR burst damage. They may have decreased the nerf (the original plan was so severe that it made the power a joke) but it was still made less than half as powerful as it was.

Note: I'm not exactly saying it didn't need to be nerfed.
  • pw3ckapw3cka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Now I have noticed how moderators are cleaning posts here lol.. And even ones that do not contain anything bad.

Like it's bad to say that the OP might as well be owned by target dummies in trade of blades :D..

The statement above has more sense then the opening topic...

I am asking moderators to be little bit less restrictive, what you are doing now is just too much..
  • pufypufy Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    GWF unstopable now..is slighty reduced..same for effects
    Rogue hmm they still stealth doing 1 -2 hit kill.
    Umm Work more on rogues...
    And nice patch
  • kantazo1kantazo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Why are you double posting the same topic, stop doing that or you may get in trouble with the Moderators.
    Seek and ye shall find. Yeshua
  • tranglectranglec Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This game would be so much better off without PvP.

The problem is that it is fundamentally impossible to balance all classes for PvP.
    One class is specialized on crowd control, one on healing, one on soaking up damage, one on killing smaller monsters and one on dealing as much damage to a single, tough target as possible.
    OF COURSE that last class has to be powerful in PvP. What would be the point of the TR class if it weren't good at that?

There are only two possible ways to balance PvP:
    Option A: Ruin PvE totally by making all classes deal the same damage or nerf TR into pointlessness.
    Option B: Make powers work differently in PvP and PvE.

Option B would mean a lot of additional work for the developers, so I wouldn't bet on that happening.
  • gek1956gek1956 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    And nice patch

Waaah Waaah Boo Hoo PVP Pew Pew STOP CRYING!!!!

I try to get in an hour or 2 a week of PVP.. for the rush and challenge of human oppo. One of the reasons I don't do it more is BS like this. Winners who chest pound and behave obnoxiously, and losers who cry, cry, cry or just quit fighting and run out the clock. Shameful to blame Cryptic for you being a loser. Yeah, OK thieves get kills.. its their job. And GWF's are hard to take down, but then they aren't the most dangerous enemy out there either, so why get all obsessed about killing them?

Don't get all upset now, mommy will fix it for you.... peaceout
  • chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    You should play less videogames and read more english dictionaries, tbh.
    No offence, but you seem a bit delusional to me. We forgot to take our medication... didn't we?

reminds me of this:

We are venom

^ I agree with this post
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • torunieltoruniel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You are a ****ing idiot. I Hate people who whine on the ****ty pvp cause classes are so "OP". You idiots dont realise how bad these nerfs hit PVE ENDGAME.
  • furion192furion192 Member Posts: 187 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    TR 1 shot is very rare now I have played 10 pvps so far, and I haven't seen any 1 shot. If u are whining cos of their huge damage well that's normal for a rogue to have huge damage, in fact they are the main dps class in this game and their only role is dmg dmg dmg. They're quite useless now in PvE a well geared GF is better to replace them.
    SIGNATURE
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    furion192 wrote: »
    TR .......They're quite useless now in PvE a well geared GF is better to replace them.

I keep thinking that the quote above must be meant as irony, but I can't shake the nagging doubt that the poster is actually serious.....
  • donpepedevegadonpepedevega Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    toruniel wrote: »
    You are a ****ing idiot. I Hate people who whine on the ****ty pvp cause classes are so "OP". You idiots dont realise how bad these nerfs hit PVE ENDGAME.

Sir, can I have a cup of earl grey tea if you don't mind ?
  • tinkerstormtinkerstorm Member Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You should play less videogames and read more english dictionaries, tbh.
    No offence, but you seem a bit delusional to me. We forgot to take our medication... didn't we?
    Oh, the irony...
  • nichivonichivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 83
    edited August 2013
    The face palm sentinel built tenebrous stacking constitution monster GWF's appear to maybe take more dmg now while doing absurd dmg, and I could care less that destruction built GWF'S are now craptastic because of the stupid changes.
    Rogues do not seem to spam as many daggers now, but still kill me with daggers, and one and two shot me, cause I am bad at pvp, maybe they didn't really need a nerf, because I do not see a difference in their pvp game, even if now they do nothing useful dmg wise in pve. Perhaps more testing and smaller changes? Maybe even limit tenebrous to 1 only... and thanks for the less than adequate patch, the game was more balanced pre patch, than it is post patch.

I figured maybe English isn't your native tongue, so I tidied it up, and fixed it so it's easier to understand.
  • greeniewolf0greeniewolf0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 83
    edited August 2013
    And nice patch

Bull****. My tr is almost unplayable now thanks to idiots like you constantly whining. EVERY class can do 1 or 2 hit kills to badly specked chars. I would lay money the problem isn't that gwf and trs are over powered, I think it is just you don't know how to spec your charactor to avoid being easily killed.
  • greeniewolf0greeniewolf0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 83
    edited August 2013
    mconosrep wrote: »
    I keep thinking that the quote above must be meant as irony, but I can't shake the nagging doubt that the poster is actually serious.....
    Sadly that's very accurate after the poorly thought out nerfs that were brought in. My crit build TR is now can only fire off 8 daggers at time and her crits are nerfed to the point of insanity. I do wish devs would actually PLAY before they just nerf based on the whininess of a few like the op.
  • guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    toruniel wrote: »

Very True!
    I run a Sentinel GWF and before the Patch could literally just facetank Mobs and Do my job No problem...even in T2...then the patch happen and the Unstoppable Glitch came back(my guess is they never really fix it)...along with more squishiness from a 2 seconds Unstopable and I even dare to say that the Mobs were BUFF...
    I wiped at the 1st Boss of Spider T2... D a m n Changes...
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Please do not make multiple threads on the same topic. Also, please find existing threads on the topic to post feedback in instead of creating new ones. Topic closed.
This discussion has been closed.